bluegg
    bluegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

gl today bank

xxloopholexx
    xxloopholexx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    bro you must not have been around much lately...i have saw the light about 2 weeks ago started playing them, at first just 1 here and there and then ive been getting increasingly more confident with them...at the moment im on a sick run with them that im sure cant last as im over 70% with these bitches just hope the bubble dont burst.....went 5-0 with them sunday and hit the only one i played yesterday...really cant believe i never started doing these before now....me and my thick skull takes a while to be convinced of things

LOL... you dont like totals?????.... whats up bro... I will be doing some picks later on... I just got in... good job last night bro... I trusted yah to get it done and yah did.. .nice not to have to do any work for a good pick... keep it up... and again... feel free to argue with me about my picks... ... its all good....lol..

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Minny playing great D they let a crappy Michigan team score in the 40's at half!? Welcome to senior night I guess...

314cashes
    314cashes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've talked myself into it illinois fighting illini it is. Must win for them if they have any chance at all at making the dance.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

bad call on under marshall game, only loser in a 3 team parlay, had michigan, villanova and this under

xxloopholexx
    xxloopholexx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

good call on the VALPARAISO under... I was able to play that... but just didnt have time today to really look at anything... or tomorrow... so look out Thursday!... keep up the good work bro... on my book bro... 2-0.. not bad..

roadkill
    roadkill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopholexx View Post
    good call on the VALPARAISO under... I was able to play that... but just didnt have time today to really look at anything... or tomorrow... so look out Thursday!... keep up the good work bro... on my book bro... 2-0.. not bad..
    nice stuff im going to get rich off u!!!

First 12