Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ACC Tuesday

UNC -4: I'm thinking Carolina keeps it rolling after their win at Wake this past weekend. On Sat, the Heels played very inspired basketball on both sides of the ball. Their defense will be key tonight. If they play close to the same level on the defensive end as they did against Wake, they will win handily. Specifically their perimeter defense. Miami loves to shoot the 3, but they only shoot it at a 33% clip on the road. I expect UNC to dominate inside where they have the clear advantage (UNC +11 reb margin, Miami -2). Senior night for the Heels means they play even more inspired. As much as I'd love to see the Heels lose, I'm leaning UNC in this one.

GT +7: This is a huge game for both teams. Clemson stole a win at FSU in one of the ugliest games I have seen in a while in the ACC, but they play much better at home. Having said this, I do not think the Tigers are 7 points better than Tech. These teams match up very well with the lone exception being the tremendous pressure Clemson puts on opposing teams with their press. I just have a feeling the Bumble Bees keep it close in this one. They have size to match Clemson inside, but the key in this game will be on the perimeter. With a freshman PG, Tech may struggle to handle the press, and if they do it could be a long night. Although both teams have great defenses, I also leanded over 138. I like the points more though, but it this being Booker's last home game kind of scares me.

Thoughts? Comments?

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Nice write ups. I like Carolina as well.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

GL with your plays...

May be with you on Heels.

Doc

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Not to try and sway anybody, but UNC is also going for win # 2000 in the program's history in addition to being senior night.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like both, good luck, good day