SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Help needed from strong cappers for todays card...PLEASE

Ok im down to my last 11 points i have been paying back a loan for a cpl of weeks so really i need these points to work for me ... I have to pay 6 pts a day untill march 9th to complete my obligations so from this point untill then i need strong picks either two good winners straight out to double up or a small parlay and a straight up ... slapstick/ texas/ 2big anyone..HELP!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

2dabank as well you have helped me in the past.. Strong leads please..

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should not be betting your points if you owe somebody and if you are going to bet them you need to have more than 11 points because of the 5 point minimum. Nobody on this site can give you a single pick that has better than a 60% chance of winning thats just the way it goes build a bankroll and than bet no more than 2% of your bankroll on any game. If you can not do that than do not bet and focus on paying off your debt before you end up on the stiff list.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    you should not be betting your points if you owe somebody and if you are going to bet them you need to have more than 11 points because of the 5 point minimum. Nobody on this site can give you a single pick that has better than a 60% chance of winning thats just the way it goes build a bankroll and than bet no more than 2% of your bankroll on any game. If you can not do that than do not bet and focus on paying off your debt before you end up on the stiff list.

good point...i never feel comfortable even trying to give someone a pick in this spot be it points or there bank account that is in trouble as no one game is more important to me than another in the long haul.....i have however been money giving ppl a B-day pick to bad its been a while since ive seen 1 of those threads, last 1 i remember was that cat who said he got 10 bucks for his b-day and needed to double it to buy the new yanni cd!!! that shit was classic and happily i got him the cd

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Jesus christ people.. do you listen.. I HAVE BEEN MAKING MY PAYMENTS ON MY LOAN NEVER LATE LOOK AT MY LOAN ON SBR POINTS.. anyways i do have a few points tahty i was trying to wager to keep playing while i am paying back the loan.. why are people so freakin ready to jump on people on here.. talk to my banker he and dunder should have nothing but positives to say about my paybacks s this year so far three loans taken out two repaid one over halfway paid.. i pay 6 points a day.. i earn 1 so that is little breathing roomm for me to wager... i know that i cannot get FOR SURE bets.. all i was asking for was a couple of great leans today thats all.. not a lecture... i dont gamble $$$ cant.. on disability.. so the few points i get i like to play.. some times people give me points.. when i ask.. im not asking today for handouts .. i was asking for some quality picks from cappers i respect on here houlians texas/ 2 da bank / slapstick/// not a lecture.. i will comb the threads i guess and figure it out.. Thanks .. good kharma to ya ..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

btw i never have been nor will i be a stiff.. look up my payment history from dunders loans and texassoljaz (current lander) ask them i have paid on time and or early on each loan and or payment.. I* may be a crappy gambler(no bank roll) but i am not a stiff..have a good day all and good luck to you .. once i do get a healthy bankroll of points i will start the 2-5% of my roll daily betting but untill then i must play from the hip.. take care everyone and god bless you all today

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Loyola +10.5 and you're doubling up

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Loyola +10.5 and you're doubling up

this seems to be everyones pick of the day, which is really the only thing that bothers me about it

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thanks guys i have enough to bet 2 stright picks one may be loyola +10.5 waiting on the other.. to all of you good luck... win big

BDS8885
    BDS8885's Avatar Become A Pro!

goodluck

BDS8885
    BDS8885's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like plus 10.5 as well

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

thanks guys sgood luck and god bless your bets today

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    this seems to be everyones pick of the day, which is really the only thing that bothers me about it
    Well that plus the fact that Loyola's been total garbage for almost two months straight.

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

You want a combo pick? Im no expert capper who has a million posts, etc. but i have been learning about capping a great lot lately and have come up with a constraint. Cap max of 3 games a day, if i can just minimize it down to 2, or even 1. I found my game, LOYOLA +11. I found it before even reading anyones threads...

Once i did a little more research i found an even better line...+6 1H LOYOLA CHI. ITS SOLID considering they come out and play VERY WELL first halves, and then get crushed 2h. They average i think around 1.5+ point differentials the last 5 (excluding last game). Cleveland st. is EXACT opposite, being outscored by an avg of -2 points the last 4 games.

So you want one good game, wager on the first half +6 LOYOLA CHI. If loyola is up or within 3, and u get a line lower than -5 or -5.5 CLEVELAND ST, i would take it...actually, i am taking it, its what im waiting for. Loyola loses this game in the second half, but definetely bank in the first half with them being solid 1h's.

BOL and i hope this helps...If it hits, share a point or two with a brotha, LOL...take care man!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights