xxloopholexx
    xxloopholexx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

XX MY Play of the Day XX

Iona Over 118, 58% chance of going over.

Possible plays:
    Weber St. -2, 55% chance of covering, est Web to win by 12
    Clemson +4.5, 60% chance of covering, est line should be -1 (Clemson wins by 1)
    Duke Over 132, 58% chance of going over, est total 142.

Fade or stay away... either way good luck

7 days, 12 wins 4 loses... Play of the day... with possible plays 14 wins and 5 loses...

spankadank
    GIGGITY GIGGITY
    spankadank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Be careful with accuscore

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

good luck today

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

here we go again my friend i got Iona under and Duke under (got that at 134 though)....you got out with pit yesterday now it my turn.....gl today

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by spankadank View Post
    Be careful with accuscore

you know it's funny how two different sites come up with two very different scores... totals, example some will have a 21 point favorite winning by 10 and another site them winning by 35, I understand what your saying, the games I pick are ones were it's consistent with each other and then I have a equation that I use (not Accuscore's, that help determine the play...your right... but the final choice to post it is mine and whom I think is the best play... lol... but I also research the games too...
    Thanks for the feed back...

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    here we go again my friend i got Iona under and Duke under (got that at 134 though)....you got out with pit yesterday now it my turn.....gl today

well one of us are going to win...lol... GL...

2daBank

how about i cash Iona and the duke game hits 133 and we both win that 1

xxloopholexx

Ok, well... I'm adding Weber to my one of my plays of the day... having said that... You take Iona, I hit Duke and Weber!....lol.. and take a lose on Iona....lol..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopholexx View Post
    Ok, well... I'm adding Weber to my one of my plays of the day... having said that... You take Iona, I hit Duke and Weber!....lol.. and take a lose on Iona....lol..
    that work for me as long as weber puts up about 90 as im on the over in that 1

spankadank
    GIGGITY GIGGITY
    spankadank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

gl luck xxloop, just making sure you wasn't playing them 100%. I use them alot for player props, thats it. I lost a pretty penny last year following their totals and spreads.

xxloopholexx

that work for me as long as weber puts up about 90 as im on the over in that 1

ahhh.... 158? good luck with that... I didnt bet on this one... so I hope it goes over for yah... but what I have is 152 as the total... but hey... Weber can score... so... lets go over...

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by spankadank View Post
    gl luck xxloop, just making sure you wasn't playing them 100%. I use them alot for player props, thats it. I lost a pretty penny last year following their totals and spreads.

thanks bro... If any doubt... I dont bet it...

xxloopholexx

good for you bro... I only bet about 1/4 of what I normally bet on a game... I pulled back... because St. Peters loves to burn me....lol... I've should of known better...

Iona: loss total score 97.... 0-1 on the day...

2daBank

good for you bro... I only bet about 1/4 of what I normally bet on a game... I pulled back... because St. Peters loves to burn me....lol... I've should of known better...

thanks bro gotta love a low scoring shit fest, not quite as a impressive display as ball st/toledo yesterday dont think they hit 90

xxloopholexx

thanks bro gotta love a low scoring shit fest, not quite as a impressive display as ball st/toledo yesterday dont think they hit 90

I've seen Junior High school teams who made easy lay ups... and fast break dunks... theses teams couldn't do shit.. It's all good... can't win them all... but if I do better than 65%... I'm all good...

2daBank

ahhh.... 158? good luck with that... I didnt bet on this one... so I hope it goes over for yah... but what I have is 152 as the total... but hey... Weber can score... so... lets go over...

i dont see how it doenst get over 160 but i guess anything possible...had there over on fri as well at least they trying harder this time it was only 150 then but hell port st scored 98 themselves...it gonna take over 80 to win this game

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Lets go DUKE!!! 3rd best team in the country

xxloopholexx

Weber: Loss... got their asses beat... 0-2 on the day.... terrible...

2daBank

Weber: Loss... got their asses beat... 0-2 on the day.... terrible...

but they went over ....that sux bro it happens to the best of us hell happened to me yesterday...you'll get it back(just not with duke over, jj) keep your head up

xxloopholexx

but they went over ....that sux bro it happens to the best of us hell happened to me yesterday...you'll get it back(just not with duke over, jj) keep your head up

Hey now doubt...lol.. I looked at the Monday card... noting I want to bet on... games look shitty... so I will take a night off...lol.. but I hope you nail a few games tonight... because tomorrow... I take them away from you...lol... good luck bro..

Sunday 1 win 3 loses... over all.. 15-8 past 7 days...

2daBank

Hey now doubt...lol.. I looked at the Monday card... noting I want to bet on... games look shitty... so I will take a night off...lol.. but I hope you nail a few games tonight... because tomorrow... I take them away from you...lol... good luck bro..

Sunday 1 win 3 loses... over all.. 15-8 past 7 days...

right on.....check out okl/tex over 144.5....i liked it at 147, not sure why it dropping but every over i have hit lately dropped for no reason with the game flying over the original number

xxloopholexx

right on.....check out okl/tex over 144.5....i liked it at 147, not sure why it dropping but every over i have hit lately dropped for no reason with the game flying over the original number

it dont look like a bad play... I'm with yah... on the over ... lets get it done!