2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sunday college hooops

well yesterday was str8 trash absolutely my worst day of the year and it wasnt just even the pathetic record worse i was picking games i would never touch on a normal day...not sure what came over me but i have intoxicated my system enough to flush whatever that shit was out......

Purdue -4.....looks like the majority is gonna bail on Purdue today with Hummel out, something tells me they pull together in this 1...plus im not sold on Mich st anyway.......ive always been a big believer the first game after the star is gone the team steps up, even more so in a spot where they been hearing all week that there season is shot from everywhere....i think they come out with a serious chip and something to prove plus i like johnson and there point guard plus kramer is a bulldog..im not gonna lie i was real high on them all year and the Hummel thing sux but today they make a statement....the biggest concern has to be depth as Purdue wasnt all that deep before the injury to Hummel, im gonna take a leap of faith and hope for some home cookin today to keep us out of foul trouble...dont get me wrong Hummel out for year is pretty much Pur death sentence far as a deep tourney run goes but today im thinking the troops rally and get the win.....

Lou +4....its gonna be real interesting to see ucon play a team as hungry as they are as that hasnt been the case on this little run...really comes down to lou not taking bad shots and letting ucon get out on the break and/or transition D whichever, i dont think ucon will have a lot of success scoring in the half court although they have been hot shooting the ball as of late i dont expect that to continue as a bad shooting team only stays hot so long..... the way lou likes to speed teams up and the fact ucon rather run its going to be interesting to see if lou can get ucon out of control or if ucon gets easy transition baskets.....like i said its kinda a fine line because they need transition to get there offense going but at the same time they better not get careless as lou can get you going to fast.... the biggest key is for lou to play controlled and efficient on offense as if ucon forces them into bad shots(which they can be prone to take) that could get the transition game going...im looking for lou to be more patient with the rock and use there big man....ultimately this is a important game for both teams and i will take the points with who i feel is a better team......

got a few totals i like but as ive said this shit is still real new to me although so far so good just not that confident yet(of coarse they seemed to be the only thing i was hitting yesterday)...

Fla st/clem und 132.5

Iona/st peters und 118

vir/duke und 134...i know it has dropped now so use your best judgment

Nia/Fair ov 140.5.......also leaning Fairfield -4

weber st/port st ov 159

well that should do it for now anyway...didnt really like the early games.....hopefully we can bounce back today and take what is rightfully ours
    Points Awarded:

jorge1 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blazehound
    blazehound's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Bank! I'm with you on Louisville.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

GL bank! I'm pissed cuz I like northwestern and Marquette and alot of guys are on the opposite so I layer off I'm not a big fan of uconn but I think they may cover at home and defend lville well enough?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    GL bank! I'm pissed cuz I like northwestern and Marquette and alot of guys are on the opposite so I layer off I'm not a big fan of uconn but I think they may cover at home and defend lville well enough?

i seam to do much better when i stay away from the early sunday games with short lines with teams that everyone is gonna be on...i know a few guys around here took the home favs but that isnt what the majority doing and to me it seems like more times than not the public gets these right so im better off not messing with them...i certainly like Purdue a little more than lou but to me its a very important game to both and while lou has been very up and down i still feel they are the better team...gonna be interesting for sure....gl today

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If I start off hot. I'm jumping on Purdue also.

Just keep on betting Port St. OV. They dont play D, and score in bunches.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    If I start off hot. I'm jumping on Purdue also.

Just keep on betting Port St. OV. They dont play D, and score in bunches.

yes sir...at least they raised the line for this 1 to make it a little tougher but i got news for them it isnt high enough

2daBank

NBA play for the day...

Lake Show -6......not often do i get a chance to be on my team as the public usual on there nuts but not today...statement game, time to remind denver who runs the west

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

GL with your cards today fellas. Be careful with Lake Show at -6. That's a lot of points, imo, for a strong Denver team. I'm personally teasing Denver to get them in double digits at +11. Lets get with it today boyz.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Teaser Sucker View Post
    GL with your cards today fellas. Be careful with Lake Show at -6. That's a lot of points, imo, for a strong Denver team. I'm personally teasing Denver to get them in double digits at +11. Lets get with it today boyz.

this is a pick there number game for la my friend...really just depends if they wanna lay a beat down or if they dont care till playoffs....i gotta think kobe and co aint trying to hear how den beat them 3 times in the reg season so it time to remind them who runs this shit....that 6 is there to suck all the den ppl in....not to mention this hit would probably lock up 1st place in the NBA contest for me this week

do you know if K-mart is gonna play? if hes out im not sure your tease is safe

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Teaser Sucker View Post

you know i dont try and tell ppl what to play but in all seriousness my friend i think you would be way better off teasing La down....they do not lose this game...gl either way brother

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Loyola Maryland -4
    Duke -10

Duke is going to ROLL virginia.

2daBank

also like the under 209 in this one as if Lake show are serious they will play defense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Loyola Maryland -4
    Duke -10

Duke is going to ROLL virginia.

certainly wouldnt surprise me as Vir has not been playing well lately but i only try giving double digits with Puke when they at home.....im think Vir comes to play and duke struggles shooting that why i took the under so roll on brother 70-50 sounds good to me

314cashes
    314cashes's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the Boilermakers today Bank. I don't have a good feeling about that lousville game though bro. line is dropping. I like the under in that game cashing in. Good luck and good write-ups as always.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Got the Lakers -6 and the under looks appealing too. I think as we approach playoff time, the Lakers will want to send a message to the Nuggets. This is a game I see them winning 10+ and turn on the defensive intensity. I think they stiffle Nuggets.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today man, love the Purdue play. Also like the under in the Duke game, Duke always seems to play games in the high 50's or low 60's...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Lake show brings it today,, kobe and crew demoralize the nuggets by 11

bodio
    bodio's Avatar Become A Pro!

On 'Ville +4 and Lakers -6 today...gL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 314cashes View Post
    like the Boilermakers today Bank. I don't have a good feeling about that lousville game though bro. line is dropping. I like the under in that game cashing in. Good luck and good write-ups as always.

the line dropping is a good thing for me....yea i really considered the under in the lou game as well but i had it pretty close and now its down to 138.5 so if i didnt play it at 142 no way i play it now...i like how low its going as i want this to be low scoring more grind it out, lets see if ucons bunch of shitty jump shooters can stay hot..that shit cant last bad shooting teams dont just become good shooting teams for to long of stretches

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Runnin behind today, but good luck with your picks. We all have had bad days you will get it back.! I have been there before, loose afew get pissed ,then bet games you would normally NEVER BET, then loose again. Its all in the head, slow down and think. gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Runnin behind today, but good luck with your picks. We all have had bad days you will get it back.! I have been there before, loose afew get pissed ,then bet games you would normally NEVER BET, then loose again. Its all in the head, slow down and think. gl

im over it my friend shit happens, long as i doesnt happen to often we be ok

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to you today, I've been away with the family since Thursday nite. So wager for me since thursday. But ii'm ready today. Good luck to yea. Buddy.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

It's going to take me a while to get used to the new avatar. They're easier to remember and spot than user ID's

The Silver Fox
    The Silver Fox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Like duke under. Uva slows it way down at home. Also leaning purdue. Really like USA Hockey Over 5.5

southpaw74

Clemson is up to +5! Are they a good enough value now?

southpaw74

Well bank...got a nice semi-lucky Fairfield win and the over covered with ot!!

2daBank

what up all back from the gym..nice to come home to a few winners..

Fairfield -4

ov 140.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by UNCGQ View Post
    It's going to take me a while to get used to the new avatar. They're easier to remember and spot than user ID's

yea after yesterday i felt i had to change...no matter what my avatar is just look for the drug reference and there a good chanve you found me

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea after yesterday i felt i had to change...no matter what my avatar is just look for the drug reference and there a good chance you found me
    ; )

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

2dabank,

now that i've had time to cap it, i have to agree with you. i think that Purdue covers today, wins by 7-8. this is not a good spot for MSU (Sparty bad as medium road dog, bad with rest; Purdue good as medium home fave), and my numbers say Purdue's at least 3+ points better than MSU on neutral site with Hummel, and just as with Tennessee off the arrests, don't want to over-deduct for injury when the team will rally together at home in a big game. Purdue has owned Sparty last few season, esp in Lafayette. Purdue's overall better quality as team + home court advantage look good enough to cover here. anywho, i'm going to lay off of it and just watch, but in the words of Jerry Orbach, when i'm wrong, i say i'm wrong. BOL and Boiler up.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I was all over Louisville when I saw that line come out ... glad to see your on them

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

purdue -4 looks good

wolverines
    wolverines's Avatar Become A Pro!

purdue should win this easy

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

Good to see you on Purdue and Portland st over. I don't think they play any defense.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    purdue should win this easy

its never easy my friend....i mean there always the possibility that Purdue isnt motivated w/o Hummel and are just demoralized(dont think so though) am worried about foul trouble as they wernt deep before Hummel went down.....i liked it better before everyone seemed to have jumped on it thanks to the Lang fade

123 Last