70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Conn/Louisville & FLA St./Clemson

Anyone know what the bracket implications are for these two games? I like Conn and Florida St. I guess what I am getting at is trying to find out if those games tomorrow are still important games for Conn and FLA St. to win.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Very important game for Florida State. They haven't clinched a NCAA bid yet first of all, and secondly they need a win to get a first round bye in the ACC tournament. Right now they are .5 game ahead of Wake and VT, and 1 game ahead of Clemson. A loss will put them square into having to participate in the play-in round.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think it is important for all of them

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

This time of year they're all important unless you were Kentucky today. That game doesn't hurt or help them & they played like it the first 15 minutes

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

its pretty much do or die for Uconn, they've boosted their resume lately but they still need quality wins. or a deep deep run in the big east tourney. with a loss however Louisville is also getting close to be left out in the cold come selection sunday. So both teams will be going all out here..

edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

uconn and fla st r your 2 picks today

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1026

i really like uconn today.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Agree U.Conn Fla.St cover

DennisT

I live in Louisville. Absolute must win or. NIT.

2daBank

its gonna be real interesting to see ucon play a team as hungry as they are as that hasnt been the case on this little run...really comes down to lou not taking bad shots and letting ucon get out on the break or transition D whichever, dont think ucon will have a lot of success scoring in the half court and the way lou likes to speed teams up and the fact ucon rather run going to be interesting to see if lou can get ucon out of control or if ucon gets easy transition baskets.....tell me which 1 happens and ill tell you the winner

DennisT

Appears to me U.Conn must keep the game half court.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    Appears to me U.Conn must keep the game half court.

not really as they are not a great jump shooting team and that is what they will have to do against the zone...they have been hot as of late but i dont expect that to continue as a bad shooting team only stays hot so long....like i saidd its kinda a fine line because they need transition to get there offense going but at the same time they better not get careless as lou can get you going to fast.....what ucon really needs is to force lou into bad shots(which they are prone to do) so they can get out and run on there terms instead of against the hectic press

DennisT

If Sosa is not on U.Conn will get all the bad shots they want.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    If Sosa is not on U.Conn will get all the bad shots they want.

that would be the key...id like to see them make a effort to go down low and slow it down but im not sure that will ever happen

DennisT

As an aside,those two dudes bad mouthing you yesterday. Fade them. I have made more momey on your plays than not! BOL today!