chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

TEXAS...... a dog today.....

Play 1 TEXAS +1.5
    I know they have fallen off the face of the earth but there is a big part of me that says in a big in-state game late in the season getting points being a previous number 1 team in the country......... I will take them..... Time will tell, but I am willing to ride that train one more time? Anyone else?

Play 2 Illinois -2.5
    I live in Big Ten country and I feel ILL will take care of them at home today.

No play yet, but a big lean on Baylor today.... Thoughts on that game?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

texas is playing for pride now and they have some very skilled athletes. this is a heated Rivalry so anything can happen really.

AMM2873
    AMM2873's Avatar Become A Pro!

Longtime lurker and just registered for this post.

I think Texas A&M wins this game big. A&M has won the last 5 at Reed arena. Reed is no easy place to play and Texas has struggled on the road against Big XII teams. If you thought the Aggie crowd was crazy for the Kansas game, it will be ever more nuts for this game. Students have been camping out since Wednesday and they are expecting a Reed Arena record crowd. It is a hated rivalry and Texas A&M always shows up to play big in any sport especially in College Station.

In full disclosure, I'm an Aggie so I'm a bit bias but I still think Texas A&M wins this game big.