Illinois
    Wisconsin Green Bay
    New Mexico
    Charlotte
    Eastern Illinois
    Duquesne
    Portland
    Nevada

There all in there time zones in order to Kentucky is at 11am and Nevada is at 11pm

This is gonna be a sick day of basketball looking for a big push going into march madness!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BOL on your plays...but I have to ask

Do you really feel you have a betting edge in all 17 of those games?

Just curious...

Doc

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    BOL on your plays...but I have to ask

Do you really feel you have a betting edge in all 17 of those games?

Just curious...

Doc

thats a good question but i gotta say when i get rolling on Saturday its not uncommon for me to play 10-15 games with usually very good outcomes

2daBank

really like your GM, SIU, and WF plays, probably be opposite on cal, creighton,NM, and maybe Duq.......gl today

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

i gotta throw mason in a parlay or somethin when the moneylines come out- i think northeastern is a better squad and just slacking the last game or two but mason is pretty decent at home and their records are too similar to be extremely confident on one side- especially the road team.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    i gotta throw mason in a parlay or somethin when the moneylines come out- i think northeastern is a better squad and just slacking the last game or two but mason is pretty decent at home and their records are too similar to be extremely confident on one side- especially the road team.

yea the more i look at GM the more i think im passing...there vaunted home court hasnt been as impressive this year, tough ass game...thinking under may be the play

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

The game im most worried about is Duquesne . I love St. Louis I really hope they win the game but I just need Duquesne to cover the spread ha! St. Louis is gonna have a extremely hard time matching up with Damian Saunders hes a very good player. And im not worried about freethrows in this game because both teams blow at freethrows lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

New Mexico is riding there win streak and you gotta think its gonna be a close great ball game. I almost think that they were given to many points but we shall see! Go LOBOS!

LTCOL27
    LTCOL27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I love the Wake Forest play. I think that they bounce back strong after that debacle at NC State, and end their 2 game losing streak with a double digit win over the struggling Tar Heels. Good luck suckerforparlays.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    New Mexico is riding there win streak and you gotta think its gonna be a close great ball game. I almost think that they were given to many points but we shall see! Go LOBOS!

yes but those fags cannot shoot free throws worth a damn...BYU looking for revenge and i think they get it...GO MORMONS !!!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    The game im most worried about is Duquesne . I love St. Louis I really hope they win the game but I just need Duquesne to cover the spread ha! St. Louis is gonna have a extremely hard time matching up with Damian Saunders hes a very good player. And im not worried about freethrows in this game because both teams blow at freethrows lol

i just keep waiting for this this total to get up as high as it can so i can play the under