Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is your national championship winner and why???

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hate to say the number 1 team but its real hard not too......

Kansas....deep, experienced, and got the 1 guard i would take late in a game over anyone else Collins, like i said i rather not pick the number 1 team but at this point they are the best option

ThE gUrU 99
    ThE gUrU 99's Avatar Become A Pro!

bank i couldnt agree more.... hard to go against them and that home court advantage u cant ignore it .....my final 4 would be cuse, kentuky, west virginia kansas

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i cant get on W.vir, wouldnt shock me at all to see them get bounced real early...cant trust a team that cant shoot free throws, hardly ever plays a whole game, and is just not very well coached/ or just dont listen....they certainly talented enough i just dont see them going far....cant argue cuse or ken but imo this year more so than most is really gonna be about match-ups so im real hesitant to name a final four yet.....somethin tells me at least 1 lower seed will crash the party, would have had purdue in there but that is clearly shot....wanna say another big-12 team gets there either K-st or Mizzou but it really comes down to what there paths look like