gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Pepperdine +24 vs Gonzo in Vegas

i've been doing quite well on analyzing Gonzaga WCC games.

this one is semi's of the WCC tourney in Vegas. Pepperdine playing very well recently. i only like Gonzaga at smaller spread in any remotely competitive WCC game, which this is (i have pretty low standards but i think Pepperdine will perform well)

not a play, but i'd also be looking at STM laying 4.5 (vegas again) to San Diego. STM has been very good for quite awhile now. i would think they want the G rematch and tournament bid so badly (might have a small shot with good loss to Gonzaga too, but not a loss to San Diego)..... note i have NOT checked out SD recent play but i will

gojetsgomoxies

21 point lead at the half........ not sure if that's good or bad. i'm guessing bad. but still got basketball's version of backdoor cover.

i like the STM. didn't see that much positive from SD's recent play so STM is now a play (FWIW)

gojetsgomoxies

LOSS

shockingly, the backdoor cover only missed by 2 points. i think Gonzaga was covering the spread by 15+ points for much of the second half

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7071

I took Pepperdine at halftime + 30.

😀

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Started raining threes when the game was already over and covered 2h line. Waves nearly covered game w late flurry of threes

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    I took Pepperdine at halftime + 30.
    i have never looked into halftime lines......... i am now curious about "backdoor covers" in basketball. i think killersports.com has largest lead as a data item.

also, a WIN on STM. little surprised as it was very tight late.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7071

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i have never looked into halftime lines......... i am now curious about "backdoor covers" in basketball. i think killersports.com has largest lead as a data item.

also, a WIN on STM. little surprised as it was very tight late.
    I was hoping/guessing that with the big lead, Gonzaga would rest some starters and Pepp could keep it within the 30-point spread. I never looked what the actual 2nd-half line was, this was just the game spread.