2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Good job!!!

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by RCuz921 View Post
    Great Job Feston!

Quick question, what do you consider a complete group and if you lose the first game of a group (risk $50) how much is your next play? I get how it works after a win.

Enjoy your posts and good luck.
    Thank you and I appreciate...but with all due respect to a few posters here my stories have obviously been too long. The reason they were long, was I was trying to explain where I was coming from and I couldn't do it in with a few words. Having said that, I don't mind sharing but it will be fairly lengthy to explain. I wouldn't mind sharing, if some of you thought it would be okay? It could be interesting reading for some of you, but I will leave it up to you guy's. I'm only here to share in hopes of helping people with their ADDICTION, this game we all love called SPORTS GAMBLING can be controlled if you have the DISCIPLINE.
    So I will be following, if the response is positive I will explain, if not I will just keep posting my plays, documenting my record and balances.

Tell me...should I or shouldn't I???

FESTOON

RCuz921
    RCuz921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Thanks Festoon!

I say YOU SHOULD. If people think it's too long DONT READ it. Just scroll past and just look for the picks. People are just too sensitive, lazy and feel like they can control other people behind the keyboard nowadays.

I don't post much on here but do read everyday. Appreciate your post and look forward to learn new ways to win.

Festoon

Thanks Festoon!

I say YOU SHOULD. If people think it's too long DONT READ it. Just scroll past and just look for the picks. People are just too sensitive, lazy and feel like they can control other people behind the keyboard nowadays.

I don't post much on here but do read everyday. Appreciate your post and look forward to learn new ways to win.
    Thank you, that's one YES...and yes I'm counting...5 YES's and I will explain

RCuz921

Yes, Yes, Yes & Yes.

Ha! Just kidding. Keep rolling.

Festoon

Yes, Yes, Yes & Yes.

Ha! Just kidding. Keep rolling.
    LOL...I know this is corny, but it will definitely take some time to write, I have however said that as long as I helped one person it would be worth it...so bare with me...I have some errands I have to do...when I get back I will see look at the response. The fact its a small card tonight and I don't have to capp all day I will have the time...BTW I've found the game I like. Just crunching a few more numbers before I post it.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Let's hear it Toon Man!

acehole
    acehole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2522

thanks festoon

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Let's hear it Toon Man!

PHEW...finally got all the chores done, time to get back to business...a lot has been going through my head and when I start I will just let it flow...heading to my computer, IT'S TIME...be patient it's gonna take awhile.
    First before I get into this, I wanted to add this.
    Thanks go out to SBR for creating this site....although I'm new I have been reading it for the past 10 years and has given me some valuable information that I still use today, I appreciate it. Secondly, there are a few good cappers out their and the info they provide can help all of us. To name a few...LAKERBOY...LOUISVILLE KID...DABANK and new to the site SHOOTER. These guys can provide me with quality info when I need it, every little bit helps.
    I will be back a little later to explain the STRATEGY I use, combining my love of POKER into it. Most of us want our own SYSTEM, I'm no different, that's fine I respect that. I'm sharing for the few that wanna try something different to MAXIMIZE the hot streaks and MINIMIZE your slumps. It all starts with DISCIPLNE!

SEE YOU SOON FESTOON

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    PHEW...finally got all the chores done, time to get back to business...a lot has been going through my head and when I start I will just let it flow...heading to my computer, IT'S TIME...be patient it's gonna take awhile.
    First before I get into this, I wanted to add this.
    Thanks go out to SBR for creating this site....although I'm new I have been reading it for the past 10 years and has given me some valuable information that I still use today, I appreciate it. Secondly, there are a few good cappers out their and the info they provide can help all of us. To name a few...LAKERBOY...LOUISVILLE KID...DABANK and new to the site SHOOTER. These guys can provide me with quality info when I need it, every little bit helps.
    I will be back a little later to explain the STRATEGY I use, combining my love of POKER into it. Most of us want our own SYSTEM, I'm no different, that's fine I respect that. I'm sharing for the few that wanna try something different to MAXIMIZE the hot streaks and MINIMIZE your slumps. It all starts with DISCIPLNE!

SEE YOU SOON FESTOON
    Of course anyone who serious about wanting to do this is gonna come up w their own style but what I found way back when I started that it helps immensely to see how others go about it to give ya ideas, building blocks to start with, etc etc.

Even now while I have my own ways of going about things I still enjoy seeing how others cap games/thought processes.

For me capping the games is the entertainment part of all this. Actually watching the games is anticlimactic as it been a long time since the action was sweating out results of individual games!! Once the play made not shit we can do about it anyways so no sense worrying bout at that point! Lol.,

Seems like another really good SBR thread man, nothing better than seeing when new guys start contributing worthwhile post/threads!!! GL going forward.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

I'm always interested in hearing someone's point of view. Even if you disagree with 90% of it, that other 10% might be gold.

Everybody has their own "system". Poker is probably the best example. Anyways, there is more that one way to skin a cat (I don't know where that saying came from. I'm not a big cat person but I do actually kinda like'em.)

Festoon

WOW! is their no save button here...I just wasted almost two hours...friends over blah blah blah...push send and it signed me out and lost it all.. anyway when I have time for anyone interested I will try again, in the mean time I should have the play for my next hand in shortly. Any questions I will answer.

GOOD LUCK

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Of course anyone who serious about wanting to do this is gonna come up w their own style but what I found way back when I started that it helps immensely to see how others go about it to give ya ideas, building blocks to start with, etc etc.

Even now while I have my own ways of going about things I still enjoy seeing how others cap games/thought processes.

For me capping the games is the entertainment part of all this. Actually watching the games is anticlimactic as it been a long time since the action was sweating out results of individual games!! Once the play made not shit we can do about it anyways so no sense worrying bout at that point! Lol.,

Seems like another really good SBR thread man, nothing better than seeing when new guys start contributing worthwhile post/threads!!! GL going forward.
    Your Bang on Dabank! I for one appreciate your efforts and work...it's not easy. I know we all hit our low streaks, it's just a matter of minimizing them and moving on...

Festoon

Alrighty down to business...have collected everything I can in this particular play and one thing really sticks out to me...will get to that...The line has moved alot today as I knew it would, but I'm sticking with it...the team I'm looking at has played a much tougher schedule than their opponent. They have confidence on their side beating them 8 of last 10 meetings. they rank 40th on the Road in offense...their opponents don't defend home court to well ranking #220 despite their schedule...In fact they had the easiest schedule in the nation ranking #353 of ranked teams...good news for this play. So, I'm going with the 2-time defending MAAC Chamionps Iona Gaels. As I've said before I would never declare a game is a LOCK or GUARANTEE...but I feel confident enough I'm willing PUSH ALL-IN from the SANTA CLARA game,

IONA GAELS -1.5 -118
    ORIGINAL CHIP COUNT: $1000
    UPDATED CHIP COUNT: $3597 (52 antes)
    12) Bet $187 return $345.95
    CHIP COUNT: $3410 (+48 antes)
    RECORD: 14W-7L-2P

GOOD LUCK

FESTOON
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-11-19 at 05:02 PM.

RCuz921

Good Stuff Festoon,

Agree with Iona. Team is not the same as a few years ago but can put points on the board.
    Leaning Wisconsin at 9p

Festoon

All I can say is WOW!. Like I said earlier, after a loss I look to see what I missed? I was following live stats of the game and see if can learn. IONA has absolutely no bench, that will hurt them moving forward. Niagara's bench out-scored the Gaels 43-6. I haven't seen a discrepancy like that ever. Not to mention they can't defend in the offensive end as they were out rebounded in their end 18-3 and 2nd chance points 26-6. They ended up losing by 5...95-90 and were really never in it. Sorry for the miss, the OVER was the play. LOOKING FORWARD TO A FULL CARD TOMORROW. I can handle losing that way. Being positive,I would have been irked if Iona had won by 1 and I wasn't on the ML! Will never make that mistake again either, the bet would have got me another $10.

FESTOON

RECORD: 14W-8L-1P

CHIP STACK:$3410 (+48 ANTES)
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-11-19 at 08:10 PM.

RCuz921

Get it back tomorrow.

Festoon

Get it back tomorrow.
    Good Luck with Wisco! Go Badgers...will be too busy getting ready for tomorrow...starting a new hand lol

Festoon

Well since I can't sleep and I've been capping for awhile I'm ready to play, it's POKER TIME...ante up players! First though...If I didn't explain in my long and boring stories before...my ANTE originally was 5% of my CHIP STACK $50...saying that it's time to move up the stakes and into a higher staked table. New CHIP STACK is $3410 in chips (real money) … so 5% now is $170 roughly. So that will be my new UNIT or ANTE as I like to say. When I fall below $2000 I will change it up if I have to. Please don't play along with that UNIT size...Play 5% of your CHIP STACK.
    Will be picking my first play soon just to get an early seat at the Table.

FESTOON

Festoon

Get it back tomorrow.
    I have an idea Cuz... rather to bore members with a long drawn out story I will give a few pointers along the way until you totally understand what I'm doing. I will be adding another CHIP STACK AMOUNT at the bottom my posts beside my record, I will tell you why at the end of this post...First thing first AVOID TOUT'S AT ALL COST...
    Secondly,f you don't already have one get an account with a reputable book. One that has easy and quick withdrawal's... As well they should reward you with something, mine for example 888, gives me $100 FREE BET each week. Jeez! in 10 weeks it's more than MONEYSHOT got for a year in taxes that he's bragging about...hmmm. anyway it should be able to accumulate enough POINTS that you can redeem for real cash...hmmm....I average about $75 free cash a month...again almost what the SHOT gets for his tax return.
    Lastly track all your bets on a spread sheet if you can...I use it all the time to track my bets...I add columns when I need to. Now to the point I made earlier on the extra CHIP STACK AMOUNT. This where the spread sheet comes in handy. I will track an add the amount of wagers I make per week on my account, you will see why I get all these points. I look at as aDEALER getting tips and their mine to use to make more money
    So far in 12 bets in this thread with an ANTE at $50 it has cost me a total of $1322. You will see when I raise the ANTE to 5% how much I will be betting or raising. I will add the total wagered at the end of the night.

FESTOON

Festoon

I forgot
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-12-19 at 07:11 AM.

Festoon

Good morning, always look forward to Saturday and a full day of College Hoops. I wanted to explain why tracking your total bets is important when Sports Wagering to maximize those hot streaks and minimizing the cold ones. I went back into my previous threads (total of 3) and the date that I joined, which was Dec 28th... Today I am now into day #16 since I've joined. I have made 21 official plays and have wagered a total of $4307.61 in bets with an official $1000 starting account or chip stack. If you consider unit size...that equates to roughly 86 units or antes in 21 plays (4 per bet on average). As you can see in my thread I start with playing each hand or play...mostly with 1 unit per play.
    Taking into account my POKER STRATEGY for anyone that plays poker...when is the best time to make money at the table??...Having played for years...the answer is obvious...when your getting the cards and every flop...turn and river strengthens your hand and your winning pot after pot. No different in SPORTS WAGERING play more when your hot...on the flip side when your running cold...sit back and play tighter...by only calling rather than raising all the time...kinda like going back and just playing 1 unit per play or ante.
    I hope that makes sense.

GOOD LUCK TODAY WILL BE POSTING PLAYS SOON

FESTOON

RCuz921

Sounds good and kind of what I expected you were doing. Some say that you don't know when your winning streak will start and stop but if you play one game a time you can keep it under control and refocus.

Keep rolling

Festoon

Unit size

Good Morming all and good luck with your plays today. This question is for everyone new to the world of Sports Wagering or the wiley veteran. When you have opened an account or start your plays with an opening bankroll, I will use $1000 as a starting point.
    Having read many threads, I see that most utilize UNITS as a way of measuring one's bet. My question... considering $1000 as an initial start, what percentage would YOU consider a standard UNIT size??

GOOD LUCK

FESTOON

RCuz921

2.5% or 3%

That gives you enough room for losing streaks. Especially if you increase your wagers each play.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Good luck Fezzoon.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Good Morming all and good luck with your plays today. This question is for everyone new to the world of Sports Wagering or the wiley veteran. When you have opened an account or start your plays with an opening bankroll, I will use $1000 as a starting point.
    Having read many threads, I see that most utilize UNITS as a way of measuring one's bet. My question... considering $1000 as an initial start, what percentage would YOU consider a standard UNIT size??

GOOD LUCK

FESTOON
    At $1000 I would prob start with $50.

Would only lower to 2-3% of the bankroll when that would equal $100 or more. $1000 is quite easy to scramble together for a new deposit if you were to go broke.

Festoon

2.5% or 3%

That gives you enough room for losing streaks. Especially if you increase your wagers each play.
    I tend to agree with that number...you will see if this CHIP STACK bottoms out below $1000... I will back off and go to the smaller tables with a maximum ante of $25

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL today

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    At $1000 I would prob start with $50.

Would only lower to 2-3% of the bankroll when that would equal $100 or more. $1000 is quite easy to scramble together for a new deposit if you were to go broke.
    Thanks for the reply...I think for the rookie...when they start with $1000 they want to come out of the gate and win quick and typically wager $100-200 per play or hand. That's why I call those types GAMBLERS or a FISH at the table...they are constantly re-loading or re-buying back into the game and go broke so early..

GOOD LUCK

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    GL today
    Thanks Hman...Good luck to you today as well...I have that feeling, I may get good cards today..

Festoon

Okay fresh start and the start of a new hand, I feel re-freshed...feel like I have been capping for day's on end. Having said that, i'M GOING TO TAKE A FEW MORE RISKS TODAY and play TEAMS or CARDS that have proven they can win LAYING HEAVY CHALK...double-digit favorites.
    So without going into a big song and dance.. my first play today is..

BUFFALO BULLS -15.5 -114
    BET #22) $170 return $319.60 (1 ante)
    OPENING CHIP STACK: $1000 - NEW CHIP-STACK: $3240 - CHIPS RISKED: $4307.61 (22 plays)
    RECORD: 14W-8L-2P

FESTOON
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-12-19 at 10:27 AM.

RCuz921

Buffalo should coast here. Line fell from 18 to 16. Lets see if if drops anymore.

Just one last question on why risk $170? I figured new hands start over at $50. Just wanted to understand is it because you are up you start higher.

Good luck today.
    Last edited by RCuz921; 01-12-19 at 09:18 AM.

Festoon

Buffalo should coast here. Line fell from 18 to 16. Lets see if if drops anymore.

Just one last question on why risk $170? I figured new hands start over at $50. Just wanted to understand.

Good luck today.
    Absolutely and thanks for the question... I mentioned earlier that I typically wager 5% of my CHIP-STACK... I'm now at a point, settled in and regrouping. My CHIP-STACK has grown to $3410 before I made this play...5% =$170...so moving forward it's an attempt to be the bully at the table and raise the stakes and move to a higher table. When and if I drop below $2000... I will regroup again and move to a lower raked table and lower the ANTE. It's the ebb and flow of the STREAKS that works for me...hope that answers your question...GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-12-19 at 10:28 AM.

Festoon

Just one last question on why risk $170? I figured new hands start over at $50. Just wanted to understand is it because you are up you start higher.

Good luck today.
    I should add however, if I had started at the tables with a $50 ANTE and my CHIP-STACK dipped lower than $500... I again would move to a lower staked table and play $25 ANTES...hope now it makes sense.

First 1234 Last