nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Teamer I love Tonight -- PURDUE OVER, PACERS, OHIO U OVER.

There is a 3 team parlay that I just love tonight. I wouldnt normally make a big bet on a three teamer, but I really love all these tonight.

#1. PURDUE vs. MINNESOTA OVER 136 1/2

I am not rally an over bettor, but this total just screams over. We have two pretty high scoring teams here. Purdue averages 74 PPG while Minnesota averages 74.5. These two teams are both pretty proficient from behind the 3 point arc as well.

You might say well they both only give up in the mid 60's per game, but much of that was from non conference play. Purdue holding Central Michigan to 38 and Ball State to 49, even SIU Edwardsville got 63 on Purdue.

Minnesota Got their Points against average padded down in non conference play as well. The first three games of the year they gave up 50,42 and 41 to 3 crap teams. Then they gave up 55 to Brown and 48 to Northern Illinios. Fact is, that in conference play both these teams have been scoring and giving up big points. Minnesota recently put up 68 on Wisconsin which is like scoring 85 against most teams. IMO the Over is a gift here.

#2. Pacers + 8 1/2

This is sort of a Rivalry game. Its been years since it was the big rivalry back in the Jordan and Reggie years, but its still a game that the Pacers will get up for. The Bulls have already dominated the Pacers in their previous games this year, but the Pacers have kept those games close.

The Pacers have a much better team than their record indicates. They lose a lot of games but keep most of them close and thats what I think they will do tonight. The Pacers are coming off a 9 point loss at Dallas, and a 3 point loss to San Antonio in the last week. Although the Bulls did have that nice hot streak a while back I just dont think they are near as good as Dallas or the Spurs, and I believe this will be a close game and the Bulls wont come close to winning this game by 9 points.

#3. Miami (OH) vs. OHIO OVER 131

Got a good number on this one, but even the 132 I say this goes over easy. Miami got 70 on Kentucky. They will have no problem getting that many against an Ohio U team that gives up 70 a game.

Ohio runs up and down the court and shoots quickly. That is a recipe for over here even if they arent hitting a high percentage. Ohio has scored 101, 85, 93, 86, 99,99,90,89,and 88 this year. I dont know how many teams have score 85 + 9 times and 88+ 7 times.

Just an out of touch total here as this game will be over the total with 5 minutes remaining. There will be no sweating this one. First time these two teams played they got it close to 150.

I know a 3 team parlay always looks like a long shot, but I really love this and cant see any of these not hitting. I know its also possible, but I really love this three team parlay.

Good Luck on all plays.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Winner

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

How about St. Bonaventure ML, W. Michigan ML, and Baylor ML. Pays nearly 1 to 1

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

you know Granger is out for Indiana?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

This baby is going to hit

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Mine hit!! I finally win!!

DarkMage