KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Nice ending.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    24 from dort but a bad performance.

Speaks to his talent but way too passive for 37 minutes.
    Youth is asu weakness

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Got 6.5 in my parlay too bad it was dead going in.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Got 6.5 in my parlay too bad it was dead going in.
    Looking back I see it was higher at open. By time I started capping it believe it was 6 tho. I’d be pissed of I had lost half point while I was debating whether to play it!!! All that back and forth debating whether to play all for a push! Lol... guess there was a reason I couldn’t decide! lol.. I was so hoping they came w kenpoms line, I saw that 1st and was pumped to get anywhere close to 10 then got to my book and it stinking -6...dunno if KP super high on Nevada or low on asu? Pretty rare he 4,points different than spread!!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

This was a brutal defeat for myself at -6.5. This kind of thing happens but it seems like it never gets any easier

texhooper

There were two cokksuckers in Nevada jerseys who were RIGHT THERE...

God fukking dammit

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    This was a brutal defeat for myself at -6.5. This kind of thing happens but it seems like it never gets any easier
    Tough one to say.. you didn’t really deserve to win. Nor did us asu guys.. you should have got a push w rest of us. Think that was fairest outcome, nobody was right!! Lol., sorry for the loss pal.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Tough one to say.. you didn’t really deserve to win. Nor did us asu guys.. you should have got a push w rest of us. Think that was fairest outcome, nobody was right!! Lol., sorry for the loss pal.
    Yeah I thought I was buying low honestly, figured the line would go back up, not go to 6. It really is amazing how with all the bullshit that happened at the end of the game that it still landed on the number

2daBank

Yeah I thought I was buying low honestly, figured the line would go back up, not go to 6. It really is amazing how with all the bullshit that happened at the end of the game that it still landed on the number
    Obviously i was on asu but feel like I am being totally unbiased here when I say the refs truly helped Nevada. At same time asu did themselves no favors, their youth showed up after they lost the lead.. hate to hear you lost bro, I think pretty much everyone else pushed!! Nothing fun about being the only guy who lost!! Lol. Sorry to laugh you just don’t see that real often... if it makes ya feel better I had a pretty crappy night! Misery loves company!! Lol., let’s get it back 2marro with what looks like a great card of all day action!!!

texhooper

Not my sharpest moment haha

2daBank

Not my sharpest moment haha
    I hate when I get stuck in spots where damn thing moves against me and I’m left deciding to either hold the bag or double down on better number? Obviously no choice w half point move nothing ya can do..Glad to see ya,.wish under Better circumstances, hope all been well?

texhooper

Yeah everything’s well. I just don’t post as much as I used to. I still check the forums pretty much daily though. I see you’ve been killing it around here though so keep it up brother

First 1234