Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    banker thoughts on new mexico +4.5?
    This NM team is such trash

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Quote Originally Posted by Jampiece View Post
    Hope you blew your whole wad on it pal!
    Nah, actually blew most of it on another game. Good win for Penn though. History doesn’t always repeat itself.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Make some picks big boy. You just taking other peoples plays.
    So keep your mouth shut and eat these plays other people feed your hoe ass.
    Very well said, THam12! Hoes don't get to choose the .... they ....!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

banker. You and seahawk are the best here. Never worry about what a scrub says. Good luck on all your endeavors.

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Nice call on Nova banker you jackass
    this is exactly why people don't like coming to this site. dude has been around for almost a year doing nothing but talking shit. anywhere else and he would've been gone

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    banker. You and seahawk are the best here. Never worry about what a scrub says. Good luck on all your endeavors.
    I mean no disrespect to either Harry
    or 2dabank...both doing very well.

I always pay attention to 2dabanks thread
    before CBB games..and tail him frequently.

However the best capper here is Cant touch ayo
    in CBB sub forum.

Watch him..week after week of being
    ahead of the game.

actually is month after month.

lividrat
    lividrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1954

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It wasn’t even that bad I don’t think. Dude been nothing but a crying little ho since he signed up. I just ignore it.
    Hoe ass??? Keep losing you degenerate gamblers lol.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

banker what do you think of total in htn-lsu. Was going to bet htn but got scared off by movt.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    I mean no disrespect to either Harry
    or 2dabank...both doing very well.

I always pay attention to 2dabanks thread
    before CBB games..and tail him frequently.

However the best capper here is Cant touch ayo
    in CBB sub forum.

Watch him..week after week of being
    ahead of the game.

actually is month after month.
    Ayo is good no doubt. But his numbers are based on 2x bets mostly so it's a bit deceiving

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

we got ACTION tonight

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgovols22 View Post
    Ayo is good no doubt. But his numbers are based on 2x bets mostly so it's a bit deceiving
    How's it deceiving?

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Good luck tonight banks

Letsgovols22

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    How's it deceiving?
    Because most people who post on here track in units of 1. So unless you are actually doubling your bet if you follow him, you are only up half his units. But nonetheless, he's up for the year. I check him, lucky and bank. All are good imo

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Moral of story. People who actually know bball and can tell you why they like something and why they're taking a team or a total are much more valuable than someone just posting picks.
    I'm not having a great start to the year, but I trust my knowledge in college hoops more than the next man so im not worried.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

[QUOTE=Letsgovols22;28239645]Because most people who post on here track in units of 1. So unless you are actually doubling your bet if you follow him, you are only up half his units. But nonetheless, he's up for the year. I check him, lucky and bank. All are good imo[/QUOTE

He also streaks W’s big time, So if you got the balls you can 3x and 4x. 😁

Tatsu
    Tatsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16195

The Bank appears to be closed tonight.

Letsgovols22

[QUOTE=mackave;28239803]
    Because most people who post on here track in units of 1. So unless you are actually doubling your bet if you follow him, you are only up half his units. But nonetheless, he's up for the year. I check him, lucky and bank. All are good imo[/QUOTE

He also streaks W’s big time, So if you got the balls you can 3x and 4x. 😁
    Lol true dat.....but you know it normally evens out so be careful lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Because most people who post on here track in units of 1. So unless you are actually doubling your bet if you follow him, you are only up half his units. But nonetheless, he's up for the year. I check him, lucky and bank. All are good imo
    I dont mean to go back and forth but I really think this is flawed logic. Lucky, ayo, and many others post multiple unit bets all the time. If you choose a capper to follow, why wouldn't you double your bet if the capper bets 2x? Weird.

Flat betting is understandable...but if I respect a capper and he says 2x, I'm betting double. So, I'm not sure anything about ayo's thread is deceiving. At least in no way different than lucky or banks. I'm not sure bank is flat betting here. Could be. Banks a loose trigger. I've read his write ups, followed and learned from him for years. Hes my dude...but his unit size nor his bet/unit ratio is transparent.

Anyways, Just sayin'...best of luck.

frankieunits2685

I dont mean to go back and forth but I really think this is flawed logic. Lucky, ayo, and many others post multiple unit bets all the time. If you choose a capper to follow, why wouldn't you double your bet if the capper bets 2x? Weird.

Flat betting is understandable...but if I respect a capper and he says 2x, I'm betting double. So, I'm not sure anything about ayo's thread is deceiving. At least in no way different than lucky or banks. I'm not sure bank is flat betting here. Could be. Banks a loose trigger. I've read his write ups, followed and learned from him for years. Hes my dude...but his unit size nor his bet/unit ratio is transparent.

where is his thread?? can't find it?

Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

ytd record?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

He’s saying 90% of Ayo’s bets over a season are all 2x. For most people whatever you’re betting 90% of the time is equivalent to 1 unit, and if it’s not then you should adjust your unit size. So it’s a bit deceiving when looking at his +/- units. Otherwise let’s just call everything 100x and we’ll be up or down 2,000x in no time... it’s not that impressive, it’s just silly.

Regardless, Ayo picks winners and his record proves it.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    He’s saying 90% of Ayo’s bets over a season are all 2x. For most people whatever you’re betting 90% of the time is equivalent to 1 unit, and if it’s not then you should adjust your unit size. So it’s a bit deceiving when looking at his +/- units. Otherwise let’s just call everything 100x and we’ll be up or down 2,000x in no time... it’s not that impressive, it’s just silly.

Regardless, Ayo picks winners and his record proves it.
    Not 90% but ok. Ayo and that thread is over there.

Banks does his thing...

Makeitrain100
    Makeitrain100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Big card today. What is the leans so far in ncaab? Hopefully dabank post a couple plays. GL

Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Quote Originally Posted by Debacleov View Post
    ytd record?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Banker where u at

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Bank taking a break?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Debacleov View Post
    ytd record?
    50-32

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    50-32
    DA BANK is back, get the coffee brewing

frankieunits2685

banker your boys from ASU are at a pick/-1 right now on the road tonight against Vandy

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    banker your boys from ASU are at a pick/-1 right now on the road tonight against Vandy
    Wondering your thoughts on this one. ASU has to fight n claw back to win at UGA 2 days ago and may have tired legs. But the freshmen on Vandy been on break for 12 days and idk if they’re disciplined enough to be totally ready here, besides Vandy without Garland is simply not a good team....

2daBank

I stay pretty close to flat betting, most my plays between .5 and 1.5x every once in a while I will mention a game I’m going 2x but that always the max for me, some guys better at varying their bet sizes than me, it never been a strength of mine, over the years I’ve found most success with high volume and low variance on my bet amounts. Not saying right or wrong just how it works best for me..

I don’t like to get into this much cause I feel like while I do better than when I was younger w money management I assure you nobody here that needs to learn this part of the game has any business learning it from me! Lol. I’d suggest playing all mine flat if you following and pretty confident we come out ahead as we do most years at ncaa hoops and baseball. Only reason my units vary at all is cause honestly I do flat bet everything straight (again occasional 2x exception) but I am big into playing round robins w the games I feel little stronger bout as it a good way to jack up winnings on good nights and I find if I keep them to 4-5 teams max and 2 team variety for most part (sometimes do groups of 2 and 3 when really like card but that gets more risky) it fairly low risk with nice chance of good return but again this why I leave how ya’ll bet them to yourselves.

Everyone here just as if not more capable of MM than me. I’m here to share my little ncaa hoops knowledge cause I enjoy talking bout it, like helping others if I can, and enjoy the thought of possibly helping guys learn or look at different things they might not have seen before reading my thoughts. Bout a decade ago when I decided to expand from just being a degen nfl gambler who bet some March madness or whatever to wanting to learn to actually cap this stuff I met lot of really good dudes who were gracious enough to take the time to explain way they all went about it which was a great head start into ultimately developing my own style using lot of things they use to make their own lines and totals, I feel obligated to pass that forward when I meet guys who interested, if guys just interested in the plays that ok too even tho I always say I prefer to think guys make their own decisions and just use these threads for a tool to make their own plays.

2daBank

I was trying to go back and address the questions I missed I thought were relevant but just gonna blanket this bitch for now, please don’t be offended I read all post I just don’t have time to go back and individually respond to.

1st off thank ya’ll for the kind words, I put a lot into this and nice to hear ppl enjoy the thread!!

appreciate ya’ll defending me but I’m a big boy and wouldn’t worry about occasional worthless troll that pop up from time to time, if they get too intrusive and annoying don’t worry I’ll check his ass, I’ve made many a troll cry

Sorry about the extended absence, last week there simply wasn’t many if any good cards thriughout the week so as I mentioned was kinda just taking a break as it will be hectic soon enough and my ass be working on 3ish hours sleep bunch of nights a week so I can cap next days card overnight (stupid real life job thing makes this only way it possible for me, lol).. I fully expected to have plays Saturday as was a nice card but last minute I got roped into helping good friend of mines family member into moving so instead of enjoying hoops w ya’ll that what I was doing! Lol..

Looks like we have much better cards this week (maybe not so much tonight, Havnt capped anything yet was wanting to get all this out of way 1st, lol). So I’d expect to have a card up most days, if I don’t for a day or even 2 I assure you I’m not flaming out as a few worried/suggested, I been here doing these threads on and off for almost a decade ya’ll. I’m not going anywhere, just understand this a hobby for me, I got job, family responsibilities, a life other than this (not much of one but it something dammit!! Lol) so just please understand especially this time of year I will have a day or days where I don’t post, most the time if I don’t post I didn’t even play myself, I do my best to post if I capped that card, every once in a while the time just wasn’t there and I hate posting extreamly close to tip as I was bitched at for once on Saturday, I understand ya’ll need little time quite honestly it was a accident I posted that one so close to tip, I was rushing and didn’t realize I ran out of time, so for that reason sometimes I will have plays I don’t post but as little as humanly possible ok?

Ok.. I hope that all out of way and I addressed all questions comments from last week. Now I’m gonna peek at card and do what I’m here for!!! (In future id appreciate ya’ll understanding when there days im not around, feel free to discuss games w each other, that what thread about, just please don’t start w these same questions I just spent a hour addressing today! Lol. Cuts into our time to do what we here for!! Thanks).
    Points Awarded:

JRock1234 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jampiece gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Bank if you post late a lot of us can still pick up the same line live. I know i've done it a few times. I don't mind the late posts at all.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Books will lose there ass if Arizona state wins tonight.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last