Blue_Cheese
    Blue_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Blue_Cheese 2018/2019 NCAAB Thread

Longtime lurker (2dabank, Dom, Hammer, Tham, Ayo etc. you guys all kill it) but decided to make an official account.

Hoping to provide my 2 cents. LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY

Blue_Cheese

Nevada -5 (1 unit)

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Cheese View Post
    Nevada -5 (1 unit)
    BOL look forward to your picks, im also on nevada

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Welcome

Some weird LM on Nevada, looks like 4-7 spread which is odd. I got -5.5 and may double down on 4 or 4.5 now.

Blue_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Welcome

Some weird LM on Nevada, looks like 4-7 spread which is odd. I got -5.5 and may double down on 4 or 4.5 now.
    Agreed. Not only do I love that it's a rematch of last year's Sweet 16 matchup, but if Nevada wants to prove they're a top five team, they need to win games likes these. This is Nevada's first test in a true road environment against a pretty good Loyola team, but nowhere as talented as the Wolfpack. I'm thinking 85-73 Wolfpack.
    Last edited by Blue_Cheese; 11-27-18 at 03:50 PM.

Blue_Cheese

1-0 +1 unit

Looking at the card now...intrigued at UVA -2.5. Maryland projected to be a below-average team in the Big 10 this season, and I'm a firm believer defense travels. Maryland also not shooting well from 3 as a team atm.

It's a lean as of now.

Blue_Cheese

UVA -2.5 (1 unit)

Blue_Cheese

2-0 +2 units

Blue_Cheese

Villanova -16 (1 unit)

I think 'Nova is finally turning the corner and La Salle is absolutely atrocious. Saw them play against my 'Canes and my gosh are they bad. Don't care if it's a rivalry game, Nova by 25+

Blue_Cheese

Villanova -16 (1 unit)
    Nevada -5.5 (1 unit)
    Oregon St -11.5 (.5 unit)

Blue_Cheese

Villanova -16 (1 unit)
    Nevada -5.5 (1 unit)
    Oregon St -11.5 (.5 unit)

2-1 +.4 units. Shouldn't have wimped out on the oregon st bet but meh wasn't fully confident

Overall: 4-1 +2.4 units. Been without a laptop the last few days as it was getting repaired so figured I'd take a few days off to relax and unwind. Back just in time for a juicy Wednesday card

Blue_Cheese

St. Joes -3 (1 unit)
    TCU -1.5 (1 unit)
    Arkansas -6 (1 unit)

Blue_Cheese

St. Joes -3 (1 unit)
    TCU -1.5 (1 unit)
    Arkansas -6 (1 unit)
    Indiana St ML (+105) (1 unit)

Blue_Cheese

Late addition cost me a sweep bleh I'll take it tho...3-1 +2 units

Overall 7-2 +4.4 units

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Late addition cost me a sweep bleh I'll take it tho...3-1 +2 units

Overall 7-2 +4.4 units
    Nice start., is there your 1st SBR account or starting over w new name? Don’t take it wrong we just get a lot of that around here!! If so welcome aboard!!

Blue_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Nice start., is there your 1st SBR account or starting over w new name? Don’t take it wrong we just get a lot of that around here!! If so welcome aboard!!
    Thanks man you've been absolutely killing it as well!
    Yeah I had an older one (think it was GoCanes24) and I had an all sports thread for maybe a few days...then I decided to just do betting tallies for each individual sport and I tried to make a new account to start new and clean (could've just abandoned the thread and made new ones but I'm anal like that and just wanted to start again) and then I got banned for multiple accounts even tho I didn't mean to do anything wrong lol.

I get why though; I guess it looked shady so I apologize for that. Followed threads without an actual account for months then decided to make a new one again and guess I'm good to go.

Blue_Cheese

Nevada -6 (1 unit)

I'll take my chances on, once again, the better team with superior talent. I think this is a huge step-up in talent for the Sun Devils, who did beat Mississippi St (in Vegas) but haven't seen anything like the players the Wolfpack possess. This is also Nevada's first real shot at a ranked opponent, who by all means could finish in the top four of the Pac-12 this season. Moreover, the Wolfpack have beaten teams like USC and Loyola, but didn't necessarily have an offensive explosion in either of those games. Against ASU's 162nd ranked defense, I expect at the very least 85+ from the Pack in this one.
    Last edited by Blue_Cheese; 12-07-18 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Forgot to add units

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I remember gocanes, we have talked in past

God everyone on Nevada, not that I blame ya’ll. I love that team too:. ASU just another team I like; I think they been underrated but not so much here, this actually a really strong line for them here imo... reason I say asu underrated cause I’ve seen them picked to finish 5-6 in pac-12 which I think just redic, they a top 2-3 pac-12 team imo. Books not sleeping on them here tho, I was hoping to get more points but books have either got on board e sun devils or they selling Nevada short? Can’t figure out which?!!? Kenpom has this a 10 point game and all due respect to him but think he off here.

Blue_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I remember gocanes, we have talked in past

God everyone on Nevada, not that I blame ya’ll. I love that team too:. ASU just another team I like; I think they been underrated but not so much here, this actually a really strong line for them here imo... reason I say asu underrated cause I’ve seen them picked to finish 5-6 in pac-12 which I think just redic, they a top 2-3 pac-12 team imo. Books not sleeping on them here tho, I was hoping to get more points but books have either got on board e sun devils or they selling Nevada short? Can’t figure out which?!!? Kenpom has this a 10 point game and all due respect to him but think he off here.
    Ya and even before that I think I was following back when you and LKid had some beef momentarily memory a little fuzzy tho lol.

Woke up to see Nevada down 12 at half, and as soon as they went on a run to open the half I thought about pulling the trigger on the ML at +165 (they were down 6 with 15 min left)...kicking myself for not doing that. Offensive rebound and a layup cost me a W at the end, but at least the line wasn't -6.5.

7-2-1 +4.4 units, juicy card for Saturday just scanning now.

Blue_Cheese

Michigan St -2 (1 unit)

Florida isn't that good; best win is on a neutral floor against a struggling WVU team. They were throttled by FSU and lost to Butler + Oklahoma. This is one of those games where the crowd gets all hyped and maybe Florida goes up a few points at halftime, but Sparty pulls away in the second half for a 8-10 pt win

Blue_Cheese

Kentucky -7 (1 unit)

Seton Hall has no good wins...my Canes blow, and victories against Wagner, Grand Canyon, Hawaii and New Hampshire are nothing to brag about. The bright lights of Madison Square Garden will not prove too much for the Wildcats, who sh!t the bed last time they were on primetime television against Duke. If Reid Travis neutralizes Miles Powell, I don't see where Seton Hall gets their points to keep up with the Wildcats. Kentucky by 12+
    Last edited by Blue_Cheese; 12-08-18 at 11:15 AM.

Blue_Cheese

Michigan St -2 (1 unit)

Florida isn't that good; best win is on a neutral floor against a struggling WVU team. They were throttled by FSU and lost to Butler + Oklahoma. This is one of those games where the crowd gets all hyped and maybe Florida goes up a few points at halftime, but Sparty pulls away in the second half for a 8-10 pt win

Kentucky -7 (1 unit)

Seton Hall has no good wins...my Canes blow, and victories against Wagner, Grand Canyon, Hawaii and New Hampshire are nothing to brag about. The bright lights of Madison Square Garden will not prove too much for the Wildcats, who sh!t the bed last time they were on primetime television against Duke. If Reid Travis neutralizes Miles Powell, I don't see where Seton Hall gets their points to keep up with the Wildcats. Kentucky by 12+
    UCLA -5.5 (1 unit)

Again fading a team that's just not that good in ND. UCLA is 6-0 at home, and now ND has to travel out west after losing to Oklahoma on their home court a few days ago. If Gibbs struggles, this one could get ugly.

Blue_Cheese

UCLA -5.5 (1 unit)

Again fading a team that's just not that good in ND. UCLA is 6-0 at home, and now ND has to travel out west after losing to Oklahoma on their home court a few days ago. If Gibbs struggles, this one could get ugly.
    Hofstra -2.5 (1 unit)...survived a scare last outing against Monmouth and only won by 2 as 15.5 pt faves I think. Now they're home again against a Rider team that hasn't played since November 28th against WVU...sometimes rest is good but I think this is a long period of time off, and i'll ride with the team who is 5-0 at home.
    Last edited by Blue_Cheese; 12-08-18 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to add units

Blue_Cheese

Parlay Time (2 units)

Army ML
    Kentucky ML
    Maryland ML

+104 odds

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL today

Blue_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    GL today
    Thanks HMan best of luck to you as well.

Blue_Cheese

Man Kentucky really ain't that good this year still time but struggling with Seton Hall not good

Robah
    Robah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3017

Man Kentucky really ain't that good this year still time but struggling with Seton Hall not good
    Tailing but I was a little nervous about this one. UK is loaded with athletes but they don't always possess a ton of basketball skill. Primarily shooting from the floor at a high percentage and a few other key fundamentals...like free throw shooting. Maybe they'll pull it out late!

Robah
    Robah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3017

Quote Originally Posted by Robah View Post
    Tailing but I was a little nervous about this one. UK is loaded with athletes but they don't always possess a ton of basketball skill. Primarily shooting from the floor at a high percentage and a few other key fundamentals...like free throw shooting. Maybe they'll pull it out late!
    Or not..they did get it to overtime, though. I'll give them credit from the charity stripe but from the floor bad and from the arc they were awful.