hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Nitrogen account hacked

My bitumen account was hacked this morning I had 0.092 bitcoin in my account I had just won a bet on the bears last night I check my account t this morning and my bitcoin were withdrawn from my account o contacted nititgen they notice the issue but it seems like they are willing to do anything about it

Nitrogen Sports Support at 12:39pm on November 19, 2018
    Hello 717152,

After checking the information with our Security department, we confirmed that all accesses to your account have been made with a username and password. We also noticed that whoever requested the withdrawal also updated the password, which appears to be strange since you did not have any problems accessing your account afterwards with your username and password.

Most importantly, your account does not have Two-Factor Authentication enabled, which is vital to prevent unauthorized accesses to your account. The 2FA works as an OTP (One Time Password) that you enter besides your username and password. This security feature ensures the protection of your account information. Please note that accounts that are 2FA-protected are less likely to get hacked.

After opening your account, you must take all reasonable steps to avoid disclosing (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username, password and/or account number to anyone else, including ensuring that up-to-date security software is downloaded onto your computer. You are solely responsible for the security of your PIN.

To avoid further inconveniences, we strongly suggest that you enable 2FA and run a security check on your device to eliminate any malicious software or trojans that could have caused this. For more information on how to enable 2FA, please check this link: https://blog.nitrogensports.eu/bitcoin/set-up-2fa/.

Regards,
    Diane.

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Delete wrong sections.