I keep hearing about this great card Wed. with a lot of sure-fire winners

I just don't see it.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I just don't see it.

I have a solid amount of plays. Agree with you though, this card isn't as great as people think. They will be sitting in shock down money at 11:00 when Notre Dame wins without Gody, Purdue loses, and Marquette goes down.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i think theres definitely a few games especially in college ball but there are a lot of games in general. i think you have to recognize the dominance and athleticism of small schools like uab and utep to be able to see some of what some other people are seeing and also know how sh*tty boston college and delaware are for example.

i dont think its a great slate of games particularly but its better than we've been getting the past 3 days or so and definitely more games to choose from (had a good day yesterday but i think thats how tuesdays go)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    i think theres definitely a few games especially in college ball but there are a lot of games in general. i think you have to recognize the dominance and athleticism of small schools like uab and utep to be able to see some of what some other people are seeing and also know how sh*tty boston college and delaware are for example.

i dont think its a great slate of games particularly but its better than we've been getting the past 3 days or so and definitely more games to choose from (had a good day yesterday but i think thats how tuesdays go)
    I love UTEP, Glitch. I don't know how they'll do tonight, but they have solid guard play and Caracter's an absolute beast on the low blocks. They're a sleeper Sweet 16 team for me.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, a lot of games look good to the naked eye, it could go either way, the trap theory lovers will either have a field day or look kinda silly after today, or maybe a mixed bag, good day