thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Wrong again. Brunson went 17th.

Keep digging yourself deeper into that hole.
    Dude the point is Brunson is not a top level NBA talent, he's a scrub in the NBA. He was a pick that went after all of the good players were gone. In the NBA draft picks later than 15 almost never become more than average players, don't care.

thomorino

Brunson averages 13 minutes and 4 points a game in the NBA - he's a scrub in the NBA and he was Villanova's best player last year - to say Villanova was far more talented is a joke.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Morino just stop bud. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough here. Give it a rest.

thomorino

Morino just stop bud. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough here. Give it a rest.
    The clown who is down hundreds of units that bets nothing but square dogs that thinks Villanova is the far better team with their best player a guy who averages 4 point in the NBA. Keep the comedy coming little guy.

t-wizzle

thomorino

Fuk off

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The clown who is down hundreds of units that bets nothing but square dogs that thinks Villanova is the far better team with their best player a guy who averages 4 point in the NBA. Keep the comedy coming little guy.
    I don't get why you would be betting villanova if you don't think they're the better team? What are you even fukking arguing here????

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I don't get why you would be betting villanova if you don't think they're the better team? What are you even fukking arguing here????
    Are you dumb, we were talking about the national championship game last year.

I think Villanova is the much better team right now - I think the teams were comparable talentwise last year in the national championship.

t-wizzle

Morino questioning other posters’ intelligence is the ultimate irony.

thomorino

Morino questioning other posters’ intelligence is the ultimate irony.
    Says the guy who thought Florida State with Blackman had a chance against Notre Dame. You don't know dick about sports you clown. You're a fool.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

You may win this bet but my goodness you're lost.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    You may win this bet but my goodness you're lost.
    Fuk off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone loses here period

Lol this is fun

45,000 opinions on the game and no one knows more a less than anyone else

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone loses here period

Lol this is fun

45,000 opinions on the game and no one knows more a less than anyone else
    Fuk off

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Im on nova, michigans offense sucks too much for me to back them vs nova at home, they only put up 56 points against holy cross in they last game!!! dont see them hanging wit nova idgaf how good they defense is supposed to be

JayandCaitti
    JayandCaitti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

I'm on Villanova I think they easily win by double digets.

Good luck

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Wizzle wins the pregame debate, see who actually wins/covers in the game itself, BOL.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    Wizzle wins the pregame debate, see who actually wins/covers in the game itself, BOL.
    Are you joking, the guy thinks Michigan is as talented as Villanova is this year, their point guard shoots 60% from the foul line.

t-wizzle

Are you joking, the guy thinks Michigan is as talented as Villanova is this year, their point guard shoots 60% from the foul line.
    Dude you really are a moron. I knew people trashed you on this site but I never really took the time to read your posts. Now I see why you’re considered to be one of the biggest idiots here.

I clearly said I give the edge to Nova in terms of talent...

Villanova had better players last year in the national title game. Bottom line. This isn’t about “system” or anything like that.

Nova lost their 4 best players. Booth and Paschall are solid but this is a transition year for the Wildcats. They have two good freshmen in Bey and Quinerly. Look for those two to eventually play an important role on this team. For now, I see a slight edge to Nova in terms of talent combined with home court advantage. The line seems about right.
    Meanwhile you posted like a dozen times in this thread telling people to learn English.

This is my last post in this trash thread. Continue being a dumbass morino.

thomorino

Dude you really are a moron. I knew people trashed you on this site but I never really took the time to read your posts. Now I see why you’re considered to be one of the biggest idiots here.

I clearly said I give the edge to Nova in terms of talent...

Meanwhile you posted like a dozen times in this thread telling people to learn English.

This is my last post in this trash thread. Continue being a dumbass morino.
    You're a joke, you bet every underdog and keep no records whatsoever because you're down too many units to track. Your dumbass talked repeatedly about how much Villanova lost.

thomorino

Villanova is arguably better at every position, I don't see a slight talent edge.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Villanova is a system, Michigan is not, Villanova will start 3 seniors, Michigan is the much younger and less talented team.
    You’ll need to explain this one. What makes Villanova a system but Michigan not? By all accounts, Beilein has been able to plug guys in every year and exceed expectations pretty much every time.
    Mororono.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Mororono.
    Fuk off

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

How many national titles does Belein have - zero - Jay Wright has won more with less talent. Look at the Villanova players who have gone pro, none of them are as talented as the best players Michigan has had with Belien, Lavert, Hardaway. Villanova's players are system players, the best player on the national championship team a couple years ago, Archidianacano, averages less than 5 points a game in hte NBA. Belien recruits better and is a good defensive coach but their offense isn't anywhere near as good as Villanova's, Wright is a better coach than Belien.
    lol. Jay Wright gets the higher rated recruits Morino lol. Beilein even after two national championship appearances in 5 years still can't get the big time players to come to Michigan. Levert wasn't even looked at by most schools and was going to go to Ohio before Beilien picked up late in the recruiting cycle. Beilein is an amazing coach who helps develop his players into NBA level talent. Guy has a knack for picking out underrated recruits and yes Michigan definitely has a system. He was one of the first coaches to have the small ball approach with having a point guard, a center, and 3 wing players that can play 2-4 and have 4 to 5 guys on the floor at once who can shoot the 3. Problem this year is that their PG, like you mentioned, Simpson isn't real a three point shooter, Matthews whos on the wing isn't a knock down 3 point shooter either, and they don't have someone at the 5 who can shoot the 3 unless they go even smaller and put Livers whos a 4 at that spot.

Michigan will be no where near the team they were last year offensively. They get better defensively at the 5 position this year with Teske who is a 7 footer who can alter shots with his length, but he cant shoot the three and beat you off the bounce like Wagner could last year. They also don't have Rahnkman back who was a 2 star recruit by the way. He ran so much of their offense last year. He was even more important to their offense than Wagner.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 11-14-18 at 03:01 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Is English you second language, I said Villanova recruits well - that's a big part of the reason I'm betting them, but Wright is a much better coach than Belien. Belein's offense are stale isolation sets with minimal ball movement, Villanova is a class above Michigan and they've been that way most of the last 5 years.

Look at the players Villanova has sent to the NBA - Hart, Brunson, Archidiacano, Spellman, Bridges Divenceco.

Look at the player Michigan has sent to the NBA - Lavert, Hardaway, Trey Burke

Michigan gets the better players, Villanova is better almost every year.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess you missed the national championship game where Villanova destroyed Michigan. Villanova has the far superior system and is much better coached. Villanova wants to play fast, they will get they style they want here because Michigan likes to run as well. Mathews is not the leader, Walton is, and Walton can't shoot at all, which is the problem, Villanova has much better shooting, they recruit very well for their system.
    Walton hasn't been on the team since two years ago lol.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Walton hasn’t been on the team in 2 years.

Whatever credibility you had (probably not much) is now gone.
    Are you fcking kidding me Morino.

thomorino

lol. Jay Wright gets the higher rated recruits Morino lol. Beilein even after two national championship appearances in 5 years still can't get the big time players to come to Michigan. Levert wasn't even looked at by most schools and was going to go to Ohio before Beilien picked up late in the recruiting cycle. Beilein is an amazing coach who helps develop his players into NBA level talent. Guy has a knack for picking out underrated recruits and yes Michigan definitely has a system. He was one of the first coaches to have the small ball approach with having a point guard, a center, and 3 wing players that can play 2-4 and have 4 to 5 guys on the floor at once who can shoot the 3. Problem this year is that their PG, like you mentioned, Simpson isn't real a three point shooter, Matthews whos on the wing isn't a knock down 3 point shooter either, and they don't have someone at the 5 who can shoot the 3 unless they go even smaller and put Livers whos a 4 at that spot.

Michigan will be no where near the team they were last year offensively. They get better defensively at the 5 position this year with Teske who is a 7 footer who can alter shots with his length, but he cant shoot the three and beat you off the bounce like Wagner could last year. They also don't have Rahnkman back who was a 2 star recruit by the way. He ran so much of their offense last year. He was even more important to their offense than Wagner.

Walton hasn't been on the team since two years ago lol.
    Are you fcking kidding me Morino.

Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but you have to be kidding me Belein can't get good players to come to Michigan, Michigan has plenty of top level recruits, Villanova hasn't had a single player with Wright who will be an NBA all-star.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Not that I care but you have to be kidding me Belein can't get good players to come to Michigan, Michigan has plenty of top level recruits, Villanova hasn't had a single player with Wright who will be an NBA all-star.
    Who has Michigan had that will be?!?! Lol you're a moron.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Don't see great Villanova offense that everyone was talking about....

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Your analysis is so trash. You should ban yourself bruh
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Holy smokes...What does a great recruit have to do with being an NBA all-Star? They are looking for great college players not NBA ones. One doesn't necessarily mean the other. I have to say not only are you not helping yourself out here every time you try to make another point you keep making it worse.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Was on the fence with this one but OP helped me greatly. Thanks pal.

Nov 14 06:30 PM Nov 14 06:06 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET
    [723] MICHIGAN +7-110
    110.00 / 100.00

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Too Fukkin funny

First 1234 Last