PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wondered what PO met...now I get it. is it a condition of parole that you find work or else you go back to the big house? that's really tough if it is. if you're gettin by and paying your own way why does it matter any? GL with it all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea i mean not like she real strict about it as i been off all winter so figure i better be doing something before i see her again in April which isnt a big deal....guess that what i get for getting caught up

bluegg
    bluegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    posting used to be fun for me but lately there just way more times i rather reach through the screen and crack someones head......im sure they find someone to blindly tail, plus i just been kinda busy the PO trippin about me not working so trying to find a job to shut her up as she doenst count this as work
    wow didnt realize thats how it is on here but then again I just started betting on sports. Keeps me entertain and pay for my tuition. looking forward to saturday

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no not Misses Bank.....fukkin Mrs parole officer the one with the problem
    did Landscaping last year, prefer concrete work but there just isnt much out there
    lol 2db is a beast

First 12