t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

So what's the play on the late game tonight? (New Mexico/Colorado St.)

Colorado State is reeling as of late. They're coming of blowouts at home against BYU and on the road at UNLV. Are they able to bounce back and cover the 7.5 spread at home tonight against New Mexico?

New Mexico is coming off a tight game at home against Air Force in which they were favored by 21. I didn't take that game but I actually liked them to cover that massive number and they ended up winning by only 3.

I don't get to see either of these teams much, but I'd have to think that New Mexico will be looking to play much better than they did the other night against Air Force. That said, if Colorado State has any pride, they will come out and play their ***es off and make this one a game. New Mexico is 18-6 ATS vs. Colorado State in the last 24 matchups and 4-1 ATS over the past 3 seasons. However, last year in a similar game type of game, the Rams covered and only lost by 2 at home to the Lobos. I look for a similar performance tonight. Who knows, maybe they've mailed it in after the last two blowouts. But I think they will show a lot of pride in their last and biggest home game of the season.

Prediction:
    New Mexico 71
    Colorado State 67

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11881

I think your right about this being a close game, i have a feeling this could be a trap game for UNM b/c they are prolly getting their mindsets ready for that huge showdown with BYU this weekend