TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

2 BIG plays for Sunday!

Ohio State (+3.5)
    Pitt (+2.5)

Guys, on a neutral court, Pitt is probably just as good as Nova. They're a tough team so I had this game capped at Pitt -3.5 which seems a little off, but they should be favored. On the other side, Ohio State is the better team. Factor in 5 points for homecourt and I came up with Michigan State -1 or -1.5. No brainer to take the 3.5. BOL guys. Sorry I didnt get this up sooner!

sonnybaby
    sonnybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

boths locks

TPowell

Lexis
    Lexis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

MadDog420
    MadDog420's Avatar Become A Pro!

If on a neutral court you say pitt os probably just as good as nova, then why are they underdogs at home? I think nova is clearly better, and the books do too. Mcghee and Pena are pretty much a wash inside and then the guards aren't really close if you ask me. Sure Pitt has some good guards in wannamaker, dixon, and gibbs, but they dont compare to novas. nova goes about 5 or 6 deep there all of which are better than pitts IMO. regardless, good luck with your choice, but im on nova.

JBQB107
    JBQB107's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish i saw these picks earlier..very unhappy im hungover from last night

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good lookin T I'm tailing both thanxs again

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saw this too late good luck.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog420 View Post
    If on a neutral court you say pitt os probably just as good as nova, then why are they underdogs at home? I think nova is clearly better, and the books do too. Mcghee and Pena are pretty much a wash inside and then the guards aren't really close if you ask me. Sure Pitt has some good guards in wannamaker, dixon, and gibbs, but they dont compare to novas. nova goes about 5 or 6 deep there all of which are better than pitts IMO. regardless, good luck with your choice, but im on nova.

thats my opinion. In all actuality this game should be a dead pick. Using previous lines on common opponents I came up with Nova minus around 3 or 3.5. You add in 5 points for home court which is just the average and you get Pitt +1.5 or so. Factor in that Pitt is nearly unbeatable at home and you should add another 1-2 points IMO. So game should be a dead pick or maybe even Pitt -1

AZUC8
    AZUC8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have OHIO ST. and VillinoVA

TPowell

another solid play I see is Marquette +2. I really think this would be a pick on a neutral site so Cincy should be -3 easy but Marquette is 12-7 ATS and Cincy is 6-14 so Vegas obviously hasn't had a great feel for the teams which takes away the pick on a neutral court. IMO, Marquette would be favored by 3 or 4 on a neutral court, so on the road, I think the line should be closer to a pick than -2

TPowell

have Marquette +2.5 as line dropped literally 2 minutes before tip