PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

*****villanova over 74.5******

BIG PLAY>

Nova only scored less than 75, only 4 times this year.

They will be in the 80's today.

Love it.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to go back 11 games to find a time when Nova failed to break the 80 point mark and past performances in this spot show an offensive output is in the works. The previous times they failed to break the 80 point mark they followed it up with these offensive outputs of: 92, 99, 96, 95, 81,79, 71. The final 2, where they failed to hit 80 points, was in November of 2009 where they had 3 straight games where they failed to hit the 80 point mark so recent showings after a sub par output strongly show they step it up on the offensive end the next time out. I get the feeling this team takes pride in how offensively efficient they are and do not like to put held under that 80 point mark, so I expect them to have a solid showing on the offensive end today in Pittsburgh.

Good luck bud

glfnut0
    glfnut0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

They will be lucky to score 70 they way they are going, and this thing doesnt even get close to 147

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Lowest scoring half of the season for Villanova. What a ****ing joke. That would happen when i play this.

glfnut0
    glfnut0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Yeah no joke I kick myself sometimes. Seems whatever I pick is dead opposite

xxloopholexx
    xxloopholexx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Lowest scoring half of the season for Villanova. What a ****ing joke. That would happen when i play this.

I took the over for the game... pretty much dead unless they hit OT...

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Typically, I'd agree with you and would have been all over this one... especially with Nova out there. But defense is kicking up and Over's are becoming scarce now. I throw my money away playing totals in college after January.