kts
    kts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

duke -13.5 *

Duke will win this game by a minimum of 16 points. Simply said Duke is better at all of the facets of the game and we do not see even one part of the game siding with V-tech. The model shows that Duke will hit between 31 and 37% of 3-point shots attempted and will hold V-tech to less than 40% shooting. In past games against similar opponents and results, Duke is 7-1 ATS this season ad 17-6 ATS the past 3 seasons when the hit 3-pointers at a 31 to 37% clip. They are also 8-1 ATS this season and 16-5 ATS the past 3 seasons when they hold their opponent to less than 40% shooting. Va-tech is a strong defensive team as defined by many of their season team statistics, but Duke plays their best against similar teams. Note that Duke is 8-1 ATS in home games versus good defensive teams allowing <=64 points/game over the last 3 seasons. Take Duke -13.5

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

agreed VT can't score the ball well and Duke gets every single call at home.........Duke wins it in the high teens

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Guys it's tough to give VT 13.5 ,that said it seems like the books are really wanting you take the 13.5

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

I'm loving Duke today. Why is the public all over Va Tech in this one? Everybody continues to go against Duke when they're a DD home fav & they always get burned. I hope they keep pounding Va Tech so I can get Duke at a better number.

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

By the way KTS that was a word for word write up posted by John Ryan that I also read earlier today. I agree with it but at least re-write it so the plagiarism isn't so obvious.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by mandude View Post
    By the way KTS that was a word for word write up posted by John Ryan that I also read earlier today. I agree with it but at least re-write it so the plagiarism isn't so obvious.

I'll be the huckleberry, give me the points.