bagOpretzels
    bagOpretzels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maryland -7.5

Why not Maryland -7.5? Besides the Duke game for MD, it seems like GT is far less consistent?

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ACC line that puzzles me more is Wake Forest now at -1.5. 70% of the public is on Wake and the line still has moved from -2 to -1.5. NC State isnt good this is weird.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maryland like Duke is dominant at home...it has to be them or no play without question

bagOpretzels
    bagOpretzels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the input; I seem to always be on the outside of a good MD play (but my hindsight is like 90%, like most morons i'm sure). I like WF as well (w/the majority of others), but I always seem to be on the other side of NC State covering as well.

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bagOpretzels View Post
    Thanks for the input; I seem to always be on the outside of a good MD play (but my hindsight is like 90%, like most morons i'm sure). I like WF as well (w/the majority of others), but I always seem to be on the other side of NC State covering as well.

haha deffinately, the games I dont' play I always would have won haha

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I like Maryland at home. Let's get em

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

maryland is very small upfront, i like GT to dominant the boards and keep this game close and maybe win SU . +7.5 looks good here