southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

butler/sienna lights out!

wow...butler scores 18 in first 5 minutes and combine for 30! that's nuts... buster Over looking solid early

southpaw74

So much for that...I still think it goes over!

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler better get their shit together....I've got them ML in a parlay. Siena has really been putting a lot of energy out on defense since Butler's hot start. I'm hoping that get worn down around the 10 minute mark in the 2nd half is where I expect to see Butler start to pull away

southpaw74

Yeah I imagine they pull away but it stats close enough to go over and sienna probably covers.

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

And good thing they stopped. Cashed the +4 Siena 1H. Very frustrating win though. I'm blacklisting Siena.

One thing I've noticed about Butler is, they're always close in the 1st half and pull away. I know that's typically against their Horizon peons, but it's just an observation that scares me from betting the 2nd half.

gonnakillit

Now we're talking....Butler ML shouldnt be a problem at this point the way things are going and this crowd. They'll probably cover ATS as well

gonnakillit

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    Butler better get their shit together....I've got them ML in a parlay. Siena has really been putting a lot of energy out on defense since Butler's hot start. I'm hoping that get worn down around the 10 minute mark in the 2nd half is where I expect to see Butler start to pull away

I wish i was this right on with every game....sadly i am not haha

southpaw74

i idn't have the game but took butler 2nd half...sienna fell on their faces...wow

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Siena simply didn't show up for the second half...