SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Kansas Jayhawks vs. Villanova Wildcats | NCAAB Picks | With Joe Gavazzi

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OJtifZuFOOs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It&#39;s a chalk Final Four matchup from San Antonio on Saturday as No. 1 Kansas takes on No. 1 Villanova. Professional handicapper Joe Gavazzi from JoeGavazziSports.com breaks down the Kansas vs. Villanova game in NCAA basketball and gives an expected pick with SBR Videos host Peter Loshak.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

GO NOVA!!!! If they shoot well from 3 point land on that day then they win.. Just that simple.. No capping needed..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    GO NOVA!!!! If they shoot well from 3 point land on that day then they win.. Just that simple.. No capping needed..
    Um, ku actually shoots it at a better clip from 3! . Nova attempts more. Another thing to consider is teams often shoot little below their season numbers in these big domes, not always but does happen. I also think azubuike will be big for ku down low. I'm not going against nova but ku certainly capable of beating them. Over the play in my opinion, gonna be a Ton of 3s attempted buy both teams, nova shoots 47% of their shots from
    Deep while ku shoots over 40% of theirs from behind arc. Ideally they just draining them but even if that not the case that should have the pace up and down as best time to run and get easy baskets is off missed jumpers..