Overall: 10-2 +38.80U

Big Plays (10U): 4-1

Saturday Plays

Tennessee Tech +12.5 10U

Tulsa -1 5U

NC ST +2 2U

Nevada/Missouri ST OVER 152 2U

Saturday Plays' Blog

Again, I apologize to anyone that tailed my big play on Harvard.
    Points Awarded:

gmoney45 gave iceminers26 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tylerguy02 gave iceminers26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jorge1 gave iceminers26 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

no worries can't win'em all

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

how the hell are you on NC state??? please explain

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

Because why the hell would the line be so small? It scared me, but.. I don't know I'm just a different kind of player I suppose. I feel like the better team wins more often than not.. BUT.. would not shock me to see NC State win S/U.

dknight734

let me guess. line should be higher than it is, by at least 4. books are trying to get that wf money and let people think it's a gift. nc st plays tough at home and might win this one SU. kind of like the col/ dart line today

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You've been in a zone, ICE. No one gets them all. Had a funny feeling about it, but played it anyway.

I'm dropping Wake from my list out of respect for your capping ability. Was going to play them just with the ML, but there are too many games to get hung up on one.

dknight734

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You've been in a zone, ICE. No one gets them all. Had a funny feeling about it, but played it anyway.

I'm dropping Wake from my list out of respect for your capping ability. Was going to play them just with the ML, but there are too many games to get hung up on one.

plus too many people are on it

JumpoffJoeBeezy

I'm so afraid that I already played Wake with so many people on them now..

Rbyrne

whatever...wakes gonna do work...its that simple...they got better and bigger players...mismatch problems for nc state all day....NC gon be shitn their pants hahahaha

JumpoffJoeBeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    whatever...wakes gonna do work...its that simple...they got better and bigger players...mismatch problems for nc state all day....NC gon be shitn their pants hahahaha
    I'm almost embarassed to be on your side, whether or not Wake Forest wins or not, lol.

Rbyrne

watever joebreezzyyy...aint no one ask you!!!! punk....but for real...ive seen both of these teams play..wake is by far the better team..they jus lost to vtech so this is a must win situation for wake....nc state had a 10 point lead on maryland their last game and couldnt even put the game away..lol

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

how the hell are you on NC state??? please explain
    I do not feel that Wake Forest warrants laying points on the road in conference play regardless of the opponent, after all, they are only 2-4 on the road in conference play and allow close to 72 points per game on the road. The Pack have struggled losing 5 straight and 2 straight at home and I feel that Wake Forest is the perfect opponent for the Pack to break out of their offensive woes. I am expecting the home team to be competitive in this one and will grab the bucket being offered. This is a regular play for me, so do not let me talk you out of Wake if you liked them, would feel bad if they ended up covering and you laid off it because of my post.

Rbyrne

jus like you was afraid to be on the saints side...punk...and look wat happened...everyone thought they had easy money on the colts but not me...i knew better...saints moneyline ALLLL dayyy baby yea i cashed big on that game

Rbyrne

my bets already been placed a couple hours ago so you aint scariing me away homie

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    let me guess. line should be higher than it is, by at least 4. books are trying to get that wf money and let people think it's a gift. nc st plays tough at home and might win this one SU. kind of like the col/ dart line today
    Thank God Dartmouth finally got a conference win

iceminers26

jus like you was afraid to be on the saints side...punk...and look wat happened...everyone thought they had easy money on the colts but not me...i knew better...saints moneyline ALLLL dayyy baby yea i cashed big on that game
    Who the heck are you talking to, is this directed towards me?

dknight734

ice i ain't gonna lie u had over half the forum on harvard just cuz u picked them

Rbyrne

nah man...it was directed towards joebreezzyyy....u str8 homie

Rbyrne

ICE....i look at this game and just see mismatch problems for nc state...its either wake or no play...u better hope nc state shoots lights out tomm cuz thats the only way nc state gon pull this one out...is if they shoot like 60% or better which could happen buit i doubt it

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    ice i ain't gonna lie u had over half the forum on harvard just cuz u picked them
    I do not like that one bit for the following reasons, 1). I can't win every game, 2). I doubt anyone has just followed all my plays everyday for the past 2 weeks since I started posting NCAAB, therefore they probably jump on one here and there and their unit profit would be different, 3). I'm out to win every play I make, but the most important part to me in having winning day (I could go 1-2, hit my big play and lose 2-2U plays, and still make a profit), I would be fine with this because it produced a winning day, and 4). I hate when people lose their hard earned money tailing any of my plays.

I didn't get much beef from the forum, but feel bad for the guy that jumped on for the first time last night and ended up losing.

dknight734

no one put a gun to anyones head and made them play harvard. u suggested it, they could have stuck with their gut. like me. i leaned cornell, but played harvard. it's not ur fault.

dknight734

how do u feel about buff at st.pete's?

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Yeah, I'm actually one of the guys who tailed for the first time on Havard, but you shouldn't feel bad cause it was my choice to tail not yours. And I still had a winning day so I didn't feel that bad either. Good luck today on Tennessee Tech.

Do you have any opinion on the USF game?

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

You are still one of the premier cappers on the forum. Thanks for the the blogs. Love the Tenn Tech and Tulsa plays. Tulsa is solid at home and came off a bad loss to UTEP at their house last month. Love the motivation factor. Should be a great matchup between culpepper and Uzoh. Watched these two battle it out 2 years ago in Conf USA tourney.
    Last edited by gmoney45; 02-20-10 at 08:25 AM.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the plays. We'll bounce back today from the Stanford loss.

Snake811
    Snake811's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wolf pack!!!!! I am on it!!!

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

GL today. Don't apologize for the Harvard game. You've been on fire lately and you can't predict how every game will go. I like all of your plays, especially the NC St. play since everyone else think Wake is a super easy pick. It might be a no play for me, but I like it.

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I do not like that one bit for the following reasons, 1). I can't win every game, 2). I doubt anyone has just followed all my plays everyday for the past 2 weeks since I started posting NCAAB, therefore they probably jump on one here and there and their unit profit would be different, 3). I'm out to win every play I make, but the most important part to me in having winning day (I could go 1-2, hit my big play and lose 2-2U plays, and still make a profit), I would be fine with this because it produced a winning day, and 4). I hate when people lose their hard earned money tailing any of my plays.

I didn't get much beef from the forum, but feel bad for the guy that jumped on for the first time last night and ended up losing.
    ICE, whats up man? honestly dont worry about what the forum and the harvard loss. You are 9 and 2 for big plays last two weeks right? so whoever just cherry picks might get burned, but what i see is the value of your write-ups. I feel safe with a pick when i read about it and decide to pull the trigger. As u know already ive been tailin your picks but i will be honest, last night wasnt a huge night for me because of the short card, and just didnt feel as positive in any plays...so i played your plays very small just to tail and was thankful in a way that you got the loss because that way you show u r HUMAN afterall, and now we come and have a winning saturday. If you never got a loss id kinda be worried thinking it could happen any day now...but with the loss out of the way, LETS MAKE SOME MONEY TODAY..im on all your pics, and the 4 points are for the 4 pics...

Insight on your Tennesse Tech pick, i simply think since mountaneers been covering the week or two they are getting way too much respect with laying almost 13 points to a good tennesse tech team! if the line was +7, i wouldnt even look at it, but double digits? good call Ice. Period

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Looks like this ones a loss. Tennessee Tech getting blown out of the water by App. State. I just don't get why everytime I follow extremely good cappers like yourself this happens. It's like a big jinx.

iMxth3xbossx5000

Well this play still has a chance but it doesn't look so good when App. State can run the score up so quickly.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Looks like this ones a loss. Tennessee Tech getting blown out of the water by App. State. I just don't get why everytime I follow extremely good cappers like yourself this happens. It's like a big jinx.

lol same here bro. tailed strictly with iowa st, and now tenn tech. but its far from over bro

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

and just like that tenn tech is back within 5 at half

iMxth3xbossx5000

Yeah bro, and those posts were in no way meant to bash iceminers pick. He's probably one of the most consistent and trusted cappers here in the NCAA forum. I liked Cornell yesterday but went against my gut and took Harvard out of respect for iceminers handicapping ability. Maybe I spoke to soon on that App State pick, they are within 5 at halftime.. Lol I just hate picking an underdog though and seeing them get blown out halfway through the 1st half. Maybe I'm better off not watching the games as they are happening.

iMxth3xbossx5000

7-0 run in the final 1:52

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tech is definetely in it. if u cant handle it just see the results, lol... just messing with you. There is no jinx man...relax. Honestly there are just good days and bad days. Ice is solid but he is human, so not 100%. If u tail him consistantly you will certainly get some wins under your belt. Also, read the write ups, its what is important in pulling the trigger, not just tailing blindly IMO...best of luck imxth, and im sure we will hit this one. its within 4 points half way through the second half

12 Last