Sirius
    Sirius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

+10.5 on 16th seed MDBC Vs. K-State

You have to take the MDBC after they took out Virginia and are getting 10.5 Vs. a LIMP DICK K-State team.

K-State will not cover over 10 points against a team lesser than MDBC most times, with or without less than 100% Wade.

Join the cheer for the 16th seed underdog...they could very well take the game for +450.

Sirius

Too bad this forum is too quiet...there should be more threads and discussion.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Disagree. I'm far from a situational bettor, actually quite terrible with attempting those but think this one those must situations to play k-st, or more accurately fade the 16 seed.. those kids life been a whirlwind the last 2 days, winning that game was like winning the championship. Just don't think you can expect anywhere close to that kind of effort again.

From a matchup standpoint umbc ultra reliant on 3s and k-st will lock down the perimeter as they just did holding a very good shooting creighton team to 26% from behind the arc. Uva struggled with small ball lineup but with wade out that exactly how k-st is playing too so retrievers have really no advantage in that regard and it was a big reason for their succcess vs uva. I got down on k-st when it got to -9.5 yesterday. I get it fun rooting for the Cinderella, I'd just tread carefully.

Sirius

I considered the "they've blown their ___" angle but K-State is just so unimpressive to me that I veto it as I doubt they can beat a good/decent/better record team by more than 10 at this time.

I backed K-State when they had a chance to make a statement on the season Vs. KU and it was pathetic. I do not like them and would be surprised to see anything but a close game.

I was crushed by the Arizona embarrassment and this game will get me back close to where I was before that...

Crowd will be on the dog...

Sirius

Lyles over 20 points per game for Baltimore.

...a game close to his last or on his average and KSU will not be covering, will be lucky to win, IMHOOO

2daBank

I don't like k-st either but they really caught a break w this being a small team. Makes missing wade less of a problem imo., there is another side to the letdown coin. It possible k-st going from thinking they were facing number 1 overall seed to being dd dogs has them relax too much... I just think it a impossible ask for the 16 here, they did draw the worst 8/9 seed tho so there that. I'd still be surprised if it close, we will know early on.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

What you think of Nevada 2h bank.. know you liked em for the game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    What you think of Nevada 2h bank.. know you liked em for the game
    Can't believe cincy has 44! I thought mid to upper 60s for pack get me cover for sure. Don't see cincy shooting that well again! Martin will get more minutes, pack 2nd half team. I like it.
    Points Awarded:

bballs84 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Cincy in a blowout!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

This is the dog of the night

not cuse

not a and m

this

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Disagree. I'm far from a situational bettor, actually quite terrible with attempting those but think this one those must situations to play k-st, or more accurately fade the 16 seed.. those kids life been a whirlwind the last 2 days, winning that game was like winning the championship. Just don't think you can expect anywhere close to that kind of effort again.

From a matchup standpoint umbc ultra reliant on 3s and k-st will lock down the perimeter as they just did holding a very good shooting creighton team to 26% from behind the arc. Uva struggled with small ball lineup but with wade out that exactly how k-st is playing too so retrievers have really no advantage in that regard and it was a big reason for their succcess vs uva. I got down on k-st when it got to -9.5 yesterday. I get it fun rooting for the Cinderella, I'd just tread carefully.
    I don't like k-st either but they really caught a break w this being a small team. Makes missing wade less of a problem imo., there is another side to the letdown coin. It possible k-st going from thinking they were facing number 1 overall seed to being dd dogs has them relax too much... I just think it a impossible ask for the 16 here, they did draw the worst 8/9 seed tho so there that. I'd still be surprised if it close, we will know early on.

Can't believe cincy has 44! I thought mid to upper 60s for pack get me cover for sure. Don't see cincy shooting that well again! Martin will get more minutes, pack 2nd half team. I like it.

All of this typing but can’t type back a PM giving a lender a ounce of respect

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Cincy in a blowout!
    Tell me more

Sirius

Forget the 10...due to the UNC loss I now need Baltimore to get the W!

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

they're running with KSU wtf. How long can they keep this up?

Sirius

Can't believe the no calls on that Lyles replay WOW...3 fouls no call

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Can't believe the no calls on that Lyles replay WOW...3 fouls no call
    Sounds like the crowd is heavy UMBC

bjb7223

these midgets can play some ball

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Let’s go Banker.. Great comeback.. Even better watching it in Vegas

johnnyvegas13

this is going just like Virginia gm

they r gonna make a run 2h

Sirius

K-State clearly with the bigger, stronger athletes...they should be killing Baltimore but aren't.
    Refs not calling fouls by KSU.

I need MDBC to be in it in the second half and take the momentum as State's offence fails. ...heard State's coach, they want to go inside where they'll get layups...hopefully K-State fail coach.

I'd consider Baltimore in the second half...

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    K-State clearly with the bigger, stronger athletes...they should be killing Baltimore but aren't.
    Refs not calling fouls by KSU.

I need MDBC to be in it in the second half and take the momentum as State's offence fails. ...heard State's coach, they want to go inside where they'll get layups...hopefully K-State fail coach.

I'd consider Baltimore in the second half...
    agree

that gm was 21 21

this is 25 20

both th very low scoring

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

UMBC winning wouldn't be a shocker. All the upsets are the ones you don't expect to happen. Anybody think Michigan State would end the game going scoreless for 6 mins? Anybody think Cincy would blow a 22 point lead in the 2nd half?

bjb7223

some crazy sh!t going on