dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Down 4 with 6 seconds, Providence refuses to foul and gives up

I don't get it

This isn't a regular season game. A guy can't miss FTs like they just missed the 2 before that, and you then get fouled on a 3 pointer? Baffling. Stranger things have definitely happened

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quitters don’t win

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

After taking a 2 point shot...why not take a 3 to make it a 1 possession game.

bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I don't get it

This isn't a regular season game. A guy can't miss FTs like they just missed the 2 before that, and you then get fouled on a 3 pointer? Baffling. Stranger things have definitely happened
    I know you had providence +3 and were hoping for a miracle but it's a 2 possession game with 5 seconds left so no point fouling it's over

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    After taking a 2 point shot...why not take a 3 to make it a 1 possession game.
    I thought same thing. Bench screaming to foul and guy refuses to do it.

I believe refs, coaches and players all screw with points spreads. I trust none of them. Look how many of these ncaa games have been around spread and total. Fishy endings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tough one

these games come to down to a pussy hair as far as point spreads

bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I thought same thing. Bench screaming to foul and guy refuses to do it.

I believe refs, coaches and players all screw with points spreads. I trust none of them. Look how many of these ncaa games have been around spread and total. Fishy endings.
    You believe in santa clause too? Stop with the rigged nonsense just because you lost you blame it on that to feel better about yourself after losing your hard earned money. It's a coping mechanism I get it

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    I know you had providence +3 and were hoping for a miracle but it's a 2 possession game with 5 seconds left so no point fouling it's over
    Ridiculous to say that. Teams foul down 10 with 20 seconds left. Plus the entire bench screaming to foul. It’s like the WWE at the end of games in ncaa and nba.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I don't get it

They kept fouling till the total went over- then stop with 6 seconds left lol

vitterd

You believe in santa clause too? Stop with the rigged nonsense just because you lost you blame it on that to feel better about yourself after losing your hard earned money. It's a coping mechanism I get it
    I didn’t bet the game. I’ve been betting for decades and have seen many fixed endings. It goes on. Once the straight up winner is decided....the point spread gets manipulated by officiating and players.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

That was bizarre

vitterd

Something to also watch that happens on ncaa and nba.

Example. Total opens at 218 closes at 221....it will often fall in middle and they try to get it in middle.

Same with spread. Yesterday was ohiost -7.5 goes to 8.5 and lands on 8. Happens all the time.

There are last minute fix attempts after the straight up winner is decided all the time.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

I didn't see it, but fouling down 4 with 5 seconds left is a no-brainer. Teams have come back to win in that spot. Not likely, but far from impossible. With 5 seconds left, you play it out unless you're down 7+, then OK.

ikid2groove415

16 points the last 1:07 this is just like Oklahoma/Rhode Island yesterday -

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Something to also watch that happens on ncaa and nba.

Example. Total opens at 218 closes at 221....it will often fall in middle and they try to get it in middle.

Same with spread. Yesterday was ohiost -7.5 goes to 8.5 and lands on 8. Happens all the time.

There are last minute fix attempts after the straight up winner is decided all the time.
    You must live a sad life
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave MickeyMan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Amazing feeling for over betters

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    You must live a sad life
    Life is great I know things that others don’t. It’s why I win and you don’t. Smart gamblers understand this goes on and bets these games appropriately.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Life is great I know things that others don’t. It’s why I win and you don’t. Smart gamblers understand this goes on and bets these games appropriately.

Yeah you are right. Of the 100 things running through these kids’ heads at the end of a game they are also checking sbrodds to see if there was any line movement on the total so the score of the game finishes right in between the 3 point window of line movement.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

i love how guys point out a total or spread that lands on the number.. or the move works perfectly for it..

This happens on small percentage of games guys.. and with the math they apply is supposed to happen on occasion.. it's not some big conspiracy when it lands on the number.. or the move helps the books.. if you put enough games on the board this will happen time to time. .

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

Yeah you are right. Of the 100 things running through these kids’ heads at the end of a game they are also checking sbrodds to see if there was any line movement on the total so the score of the game finishes right in between the 3 point window of line movement.
    It’s not every game and it’s not all the time but it happens and it happens more than you know. It’s more officials than anything when a big middle is involved but nba players it happens more often it has nothing to do with sbr odds but it’s not like we haven’t seen this stuff before. If you think Tim Donaghy is the only one....think again.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I wasn't even insinuating anything about the total or spread, just thought it was stupid

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i love how guys point out a total or spread that lands on the number.. or the move works perfectly for it..

This happens on small percentage of games guys.. and with the math they apply is supposed to happen on occasion.. it's not some big conspiracy when it lands on the number.. or the move helps the books.. if you put enough games on the board this will happen time to time. .
    It’s not really a fix. It happens when the outright winner has been decided. They all know the spread.....every one of them. Coaches try to cover for boosters in college as well. This goes on....just a fact if life. I’m not bitter about it.....I just don’t wager large amounts on basketball because of these other factors.

ikid2groove415

It’s all up to the coaches to order fouls - providence could of just gave up at the 1 minute mark but didn’t - so under backers got fck

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

This thread is great 😂😂😂😂

ans61201

Btw no advance in college so best case scenario, they'll have to Adance ball twice full court.

To all the nuts saying they notice all these times the game ends really close, it's just like remembering bad beats in poker and thinking you're more unlucky than the next guy, your brain just remembers it. Just the lower IQ ones take it to the next level and call it a conspiracy without taking into account several other factors that are asinine but would also need to be true

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Btw no advance in college so best case scenario, they'll have to Adance ball twice full court.

To all the nuts saying they notice all these times the game ends really close, it's just like remembering bad beats in poker and thinking you're more unlucky than the next guy, your brain just remembers it. Just the lower IQ ones take it to the next level and call it a conspiracy without taking into account several other factors that are asinine but would also need to be true
    It’s not some giant conspiracy but it does happen. Most long time gamblers know this. Seriously, you guys claimed the same thing before the nba ref was busted doing it. It’s still going on

ikid2groove415

It’s not some giant conspiracy but it does happen. Most long time gamblers know this. Seriously, you guys claimed the same thing before the nba ref was busted doing it. It’s still going on
    Ya seen this all the time- also seen coaches give up and not foul

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Not claiming conspiracy, but down 4 with 5 seconds is a fouling situation.

What was that game a few weeks ago where team won down 4 with under 2 seconds left?

Rare, but it can happen.

Bad look to quit like that.

ans61201

Of course it's happened. To think it's some giant conspiracy that every or even close to a lot of the times a game ends on the under by 1'pount it was on purpose is assinine.

First point you're missing:
    Say you needed 1 point there in the example for this thread to cover. He fouls with a couple seconds left in a 2 possession game, and hits the free throws and the game still ends in same result. Guys who bet the other end can easily claim same thing. Or he fouls, but misses free throws, and still goes under, you can claim it's the free throw shooter. When in actuality 99.99999% of the time, it's just sports.

Second major flaw, is line is always changing, so to claim in these really close margins, random joe on butthole university is screwing your line but not the other 😂😂 there's just so many flaws in the claims, as there are in most conspiracies but most don't take 14 seconds to think of what would truly go into it besides what they want to believe because they are a losing gambler who's never played competive sport before

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not claiming conspiracy, but down 4 with 5 seconds is a fouling situation.

What was that game a few weeks ago where team won down 4 with under 2 seconds left?

Rare, but it can happen.

Bad look to quit like that.
    I don't think it's a no brainer. Should they have fouled probably. But best case they miss free throws you have to run it up score. Then foul, hope for misses, run it up, and score again.

Put it this way, anyone on the other end of this wanting the final to end how it ended, could easily say the same thing had they fouled and lost the bet on their end.

ans61201

lol so you know which games are going to be fixed and then bet according to the fixes lol dudes more looney than I thought

vitterd

Of course it's happened. To think it's some giant conspiracy that every or even close to a lot of the times a game ends on the under by 1'pount it was on purpose is assinine.

First point you're missing:
    Say you needed 1 point there in the example for this thread to cover. He fouls with a couple seconds left in a 2 possession game, and hits the free throws and the game still ends in same result. Guys who bet the other end can easily claim same thing. Or he fouls, but misses free throws, and still goes under, you can claim it's the free throw shooter. When in actuality 99.99999% of the time, it's just sports.

Second major flaw, is line is always changing, so to claim in these really close margins, random joe on butthole university is screwing your line but not the other 😂😂 there's just so many flaws in the claims, as there are in most conspiracies but most don't take 14 seconds to think of what would truly go into it besides what they want to believe because they are a losing gambler who's never played competive sport before
    Lol. You’re missing the entire point. This has been done in the past by officials and players. To think it’s all the sudden stopping is silly. And of course if you’re attempting to manipulate a final score....you know the line you’re trying to hit.

Also if they want a late cover in the nba the ball always finds the best foul shooter and when they don’t it will always find worst foul shooter.....or officials will wait until best foul shooter passes the ball before blowing the whistle. Does it work a the time? No....but it gives best chance to land on the number they want.

vitterd

lol so you know which games are going to be fixed and then bet according to the fixes lol dudes more looney than I thought
    Ummmm no....I just bet less on hoops or hardly at all. Weird you think this is some crazy conspiracy when people have already been to jail for these exact things.

ans61201

😂😂😂😂

ans61201

People going to prison, and every game you lose closely because you're a bad gambler being fixed are far different things and you're choosing a really bad example as your evidence. You're out of shape and never played competive sports, it's okay bud.

12 Last