hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Harvard @ Marquette

Marquette -12 -105

I hate to lay this many points especially against a team like Harvard but the game is being played @ the Al McQuire Center on the Marquette campus which is Marquette's normal practice facility. The arena only holds 3700 and the game is sold out, the students are on spring break so the ones going to the game will surely be shit faced and obnoxiously loud. One other important point Harvard doesn't have the greatest 3 point defense and Marquette loves to jack up the 3 big advantage on a court they practice on everyday.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

If Seth Towns is out for Harvard, I dont see how they keep up

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Marquette will smash them. Complete mismatch.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Marquette fraudulently let Harvard cover the spread via intentional turnovers.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

after watching you just know these players had money on the game.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

I had Marquette -12 and couldn't stomach watching the last 10 minutes of that game. The last 2 minutes when it was clear Marquette had no intention of finishing strong I actually was hoping Harvard would get lucky and come through with the win.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

What happened? I had Marquette here as well, and saw they were leading by 18........what turned the tides here?

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    What happened? I had Marquette here as well, and saw they were leading by 18........what turned the tides here?
    They looked solid until the last 10 minutes or so. Harvard was getting ALL rebounds, Marquette was passing without actually caring about where any of the Harvard D was, it was like they knew they were going to win and wanted to save their energy. I don't know how to explain it other than my opinion of thinking they didn't care what the final score was as long as they won by a point and they almost got caught. Harvard didn't quit.