KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Who you guys like in the conference tourneys?

Lot of college tourneys this week. Lets talk about them. Still waiting on odds from my book.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Wichita to win the American

Florida to win the SEC

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Wichita to win the American

Florida to win the SEC
    I would guess not great odds on Wichita or Cinci, basically a two team league. I guess there is Houston.

Florida I understand, but that conference is loaded. I may look at some bigger dogs in the SEC. I could honestly see about 5 different teams that could win that tourney.

I want to see odds I can get on ND. When healthy, they can play with anyone in the country.

Based on how the bracket flows, might look at Creighton in the Big East. They wouldn't have to face Nova till the finals.

Pac-12 looks wide open, only real dominant team there is Arizona who looks like they can be beaten. Washington or Oregon could make a run, they wouldn't have to face Zona till the finals.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Virginia is the unanimous #1 in the country, and not favored to win the ACC tourny. Funny

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Virginia is the unanimous #1 in the country, and not favored to win the ACC tourny. Funny
    they will be picked by many to reach final four and as usual be a big let down and out in the 2nd game or 3rd

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Michigan is a lock in the B1G

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Are there any odds out?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Are there any odds out?
    American East
    ACC
    Big12
    Big Sky
    CAA
    Horizon
    MAC
    MEAC
    Pac12
    SACC
    Summit
    WCC

are all available.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Are there any odds out?

5dimes has most out now.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

I'm a duke fan, but I just bet Virginia +185.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

give me some savannah state +620 tied for the conference regular season best record at 12-4 with hampton and bethune cookman

t-wizzle

Damn I don’t play at 5Dimes anymore. I’ll have to check elsewhere.

UPDATE: Heritage has odds up

KRIT

Damn I don’t play at 5Dimes anymore. I’ll have to check elsewhere.

UPDATE: Heritage has odds up
    Only power conference I'm seeing up at Heritage is the Big12.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just bet every dog and you cannot lose

Neutral courts dogs have HUGE EDGE

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

they all look like crapshoots and favs way too short to play

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Only power conference I'm seeing up at Heritage is the Big12.
    Yea that’s all I saw. I might take a stab with St. Joe’s in the A-10.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Fairfield wins tonight

TheCaliforniaKid
    TheCaliforniaKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2745

Notre Dame to win the ACC tourney. 25-1. A steal

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

There will be many good betting games.For me,I find many more betting oppty. during the Conf. tourney than the Dance. Especially taking ML dogs! The Big Dance is very hard to cap. Many of the lines will look "off" but they are(of course) spot on.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7253

Like Xavier, North Carolina, Arizona, West Virginia.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I would guess not great odds on Wichita or Cinci, basically a two team league. I guess there is Houston.

Florida I understand, but that conference is loaded. I may look at some bigger dogs in the SEC. I could honestly see about 5 different teams that could win that tourney.

I want to see odds I can get on ND. When healthy, they can play with anyone in the country.

Based on how the bracket flows, might look at Creighton in the Big East. They wouldn't have to face Nova till the finals.

Pac-12 looks wide open, only real dominant team there is Arizona who looks like they can be beaten. Washington or Oregon could make a run, they wouldn't have to face Zona till the finals.
    I liked Houston at +500. They capable of beating the 2 big boys who just played a slugfest. Would love to see a cincy/shockers game 3 tho, 1st 2 were a couple excellent games.

I put a Hundo down on Irish at +3000. This 1st time ever I find myself rooting for them, mostly cause I think they a legit sweet 16 team who could go even deeper and it a shame their season was derailed by injuries. Way I looked at it I fully expect them to obviously beat pit and think they beat vtech as well, thinking that line gonna be around a pick and Irish could even be small favs. After that they would get duke, we will see how I feel at that point but a 3k ticket leaves room I can fade them in qrtr semis and final if I so choose with that nice cushion to fall back on. Odds are I'm gonna let ride vs puke and then at that point I'll be afraid they run out of steam and will begin hedge.

Gators had pretty good price attracted to them and seem to once again rounding back into that early season form. Think aggies sneaky. Still think they capable of beating anyone. Also love the vols, and who knows mizzou could have micheal porter and with a lottery pick this team very dangerous, still think ultimately lack of solid pg play will be their undoing. Havnt even mentioned uk, as you said sec incredibly deep!!!

Before ya ask I been around, mostly posting at ctg, smart guys over there and none of the pathetic trolling bs, you guys should come hang out in those discussion threads. It nice to have intelligent discussions somewhere the mods don't allow the trolling losers to run their mouths!! hope ya'll doing well, I do miss taking hoops with the good guys here (you know who you are!!)..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Just fade NerdPom and his band of computer geeks.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Zags a lock in the WCC

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Cuse to shock the ACC.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    they will be picked by many to reach final four and as usual be a big let down and out in the 2nd game or 3rd
    Yep. Not built for tournament play.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Nova and the Michigan look good to me going in.. Not really dogs though..

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Michigan already had their conference tourney and won.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Are you sure you're defying the aging process, Jibby?

t-wizzle

What about Kansas State to win the Big 12? They’re not bad.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I liked Houston at +500. They capable of beating the 2 big boys who just played a slugfest. Would love to see a cincy/shockers game 3 tho, 1st 2 were a couple excellent games.

I put a Hundo down on Irish at +3000. This 1st time ever I find myself rooting for them, mostly cause I think they a legit sweet 16 team who could go even deeper and it a shame their season was derailed by injuries. Way I looked at it I fully expect them to obviously beat pit and think they beat vtech as well, thinking that line gonna be around a pick and Irish could even be small favs. After that they would get duke, we will see how I feel at that point but a 3k ticket leaves room I can fade them in qrtr semis and final if I so choose with that nice cushion to fall back on. Odds are I'm gonna let ride vs puke and then at that point I'll be afraid they run out of steam and will begin hedge.

Gators had pretty good price attracted to them and seem to once again rounding back into that early season form. Think aggies sneaky. Still think they capable of beating anyone. Also love the vols, and who knows mizzou could have micheal porter and with a lottery pick this team very dangerous, still think ultimately lack of solid pg play will be their undoing. Havnt even mentioned uk, as you said sec incredibly deep!!!

Before ya ask I been around, mostly posting at ctg, smart guys over there and none of the pathetic trolling bs, you guys should come hang out in those discussion threads. It nice to have intelligent discussions somewhere the mods don't allow the trolling losers to run their mouths!! hope ya'll doing well, I do miss taking hoops with the good guys here (you know who you are!!)..
    I don't like that Houston will have to play Wichita in the semifinals and then Cinci in the finals, assuming those teams meet.

Irish will be a popular plus money choice, books might want to bring that numbers down some, would be a tough beat for books paying out 25/1. I full expect them to beat Pitt and VTech, and from there you can hedge or let it ride like you mentioned.

Gators I might take a stab with, great guard play plus experience is a recipe for winning in March. Just don't like all the competition in the SEC. I'm really high on the SEC this season, think they will represent well in the NCAA tourney. I get the hype with Mizzou, but don't like them even if they get Porter Jr back, tough to integrate a piece that big near the end of the season. Might see what odds I can get on Kentucky, they are playing well right now and have length and athleticism. Their youth is what will let them down.

Nice to see you around, was wondering where you were.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Are you sure you're defying the aging process, Jibby?

Michigan St ranked 4 and Nova ranked 2 going in.. Yes defying the aging process and I'm know what I'm taking about.. Do you Giant? Nova can shoot the lights out.. Michigan State rolling right now going in.. I like em both..

Oh I see what I did above, I forget to Mention "State" in my above post.. Got it.. I ment Michigan State and not Michigan.. Although Michigan isn't that bad either but I don't give them a shot..

Top seed Virginia will be there in the end most likely as well.. Ranked #1 for a reason.. Xavier overrated IMO.. They'll get bumped early..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The AP Top 25:

1. Virginia (65), 28-2
    2. Villanova, 27-4
    3. Xavier, 27-4
    4. Michigan State, 29-4
    5. Duke, 25-6
    6. Gonzaga, 28-4
    7. Michigan, 28-7
    8. Cincinnati, 27-4
    9. Kansas, 24-7
    10. Purdue, 28-6
    11. Wichita State, 24-6
    12. North Carolina, 22-9
    13. Tennessee, 23-7
    14. Texas Tech, 23-8
    15. Arizona, 24-7
    16. Auburn, 25-6
    17. Ohio State, 24-8
    18. West Virginia, 22-9
    19. Clemson, 22-8
    20. St. Mary's, 28-4
    21. Houston, 24-6
    22. Nevada, 26-6
    23. Florida, 20-11
    24. Miami, 22-8
    25. Rhode Island, 23-6

USA TODAY Coaches' Poll

1. Virginia (32), 28-2
    2. Xavier, 27-4
    3. Villanova, 27-4
    4. Duke, 25-6
    5. Michigan State, 29-4
    6. Gonzaga, 28-4
    7. Michigan, 28-7
    8. Cincinnati, 27-4
    9. Kansas, 24-7
    10. Purdue, 28-6
    11. North Carolina, 22-9
    12. Tennessee, 23-7
    13. Texas Tech, 23-8
    14. Wichita State, 24-6
    15. Auburn, 25-6
    16. Ohio State, 24-8
    17. Arizona, 24-7
    18. West Virginia, 22-9
    19. St. Mary's, 28-4
    20. Clemson, 22-8
    21. Houston, 24-6
    22. Nevada, 26-6
    23. Florida, 20-11
    24. Rhode Island, 23-6
    25. Miami, 22-8

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Read post #28, Jibby.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't like that Houston will have to play Wichita in the semifinals and then Cinci in the finals, assuming those teams meet.

Irish will be a popular plus money choice, books might want to bring that numbers down some, would be a tough beat for books paying out 25/1. I full expect them to beat Pitt and VTech, and from there you can hedge or let it ride like you mentioned.

Gators I might take a stab with, great guard play plus experience is a recipe for winning in March. Just don't like all the competition in the SEC. I'm really high on the SEC this season, think they will represent well in the NCAA tourney. I get the hype with Mizzou, but don't like them even if they get Porter Jr back, tough to integrate a piece that big near the end of the season. Might see what odds I can get on Kentucky, they are playing well right now and have length and athleticism. Their youth is what will let them down.

Nice to see you around, was wondering where you were.
    Porter been around the team, I would have liked for him to get some minutes last few games but long as he plays in sec tourney we should get feel when we see a few. He should be massive help, from what I hear great handle and passer, hopefully take some the duties off pg for which our biggest weakness. Gonzo done a great job and they could be dangerous even without porter, play solid d and when 3s falling they a tough out. We shall see just gotta start getting him involved, no sense playing in dance if they can't start incorporating him in sec tourney.

Just been posting at ctg. Just get sick of mods letting this disrespectful pussies run their bitch mouths. I got a list of punk sbr posters I'd kill to run across at a bar to teach them some fukkkin manners, of course these cowards don't leave their house cause they get their jaws broke taking like that. Come over to ctg and join in the discussions bro.

12 Last