jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Depositing Bovada Checks

Yo, just deposited my bovada check at TD bank. They charged me a $17 fee. I would prefer to avoid this type of nonsense in the future if there is a better way or a better bank. Ideas appreciated.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

You can setup a wire but Bovada requires a 1500$ min to wire you the money. Usually takes 7 business days. I usually wire the money out, but lately I will just send the money to my Bitcoin wallet. Hope this helps.

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Thanks man, I am going to look into Bitcoin. I’m just tired of the hassle that comes with the banks.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Thanks man, I am going to look into Bitcoin. I’m just tired of the hassle that comes with the banks.
    If you don't mind the fees Bitcoin is worth it. The transfer from your Bitcoin wallet to the book is quick and the book usually deposits Bitcoin in your wallet within 20-30 mins. Depending on where you live and what exchange you're on, will depend on how long you may have to wait for the wire to your bank account. One of my accounts is on Coinbase, after they verify your bank account you can withdraw up to 25k a week and it takes 2-3 business days.