jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good play

Duke does not have a good 1-8 type team

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Nothing would make me more happy on the eve of my birthday to see UNC beat Duke. But if UNC doesn't change the way they are guarding, especially the 3 ball, Duke will be firing wide open triples all night. Not the way you win against Duke. If last years Berry shows up UNC has a chance to win. If he shoots the way he has been UNC will not win. Been a tough year to watch. I actually put some on Duke +101.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

OP thanks for sending coach hop to my team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Honestly not sure who wins, I played Puke ml but in all honesty if unc was the small dogs I would have played them + anything. Way I see it is this a 50/50 type game, I don't think unc wins the requisite 56% of the time to get above the break even point. Certainly doesn't mean they won't win this game. When I'm at my best I'm playing big picture and not falling prisoner to the moment like most do.

Couple of best offensive rebounding teams in nation, unc better cleaning up the defensive glass so they should have advantage there. But has distinct advantage from behind the arc, that shoot and defend the 3 significantly better than unc. Should be a good game anyways.. BOL man

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Nothing would make me more happy on the eve of my birthday to see UNC beat Duke. But if UNC doesn't change the way they are guarding, especially the 3 ball, Duke will be firing wide open triples all night. Not the way you win against Duke. If last years Berry shows up UNC has a chance to win. If he shoots the way he has been UNC will not win. Been a tough year to watch. I actually put some on Duke +101.
    Very similar to my thoughts. Unc potentially small edge on glass cause their defensive rebounding been better, duke advatage shooting. I'd have played whichever side was dogs!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Very similar to my thoughts. Unc potentially small edge on glass cause their defensive rebounding been better, duke advatage shooting. I'd have played whichever side was dogs!
    Just think Maye, or one of the youngsters, will have a really tough time guarding the Duke bigs. UNC has major problems defensively having to help more than usual. It has been a disaster this season defensively. Duke should hit a good number of jumpers just on the fact that they will be more open than usual. I am just not sure UNC will ever be able to fix their problems unless one of the freshmen all of a sudden gets it. UNC has almost zero shot blocking and relies heavily on the 3 point shot. That is shocking to say about UNC but it is true this season.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

This game is simple. Both teams are playing horrible as of late. Whichever wakes up and decides to bring it will win. I give UNC the sleight edge to turn it around today because of the home crowd. But no way would I lay juice with them right now.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

the last 100 games in series is 50-50

with a point difference of TWO points.....

duke 7767 points

NC 7765 points

"easy winner"

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    the last 100 games in series is 50-50

with a point difference of TWO points.....

duke 7767 points

NC 7765 points

"easy winner"
    More like easy decision to take the plus money! I got on Puke at +110. Had unc been plus I'd have bet them.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

get em

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just think Maye, or one of the youngsters, will have a really tough time guarding the Duke bigs. UNC has major problems defensively having to help more than usual. It has been a disaster this season defensively. Duke should hit a good number of jumpers just on the fact that they will be more open than usual. I am just not sure UNC will ever be able to fix their problems unless one of the freshmen all of a sudden gets it. UNC has almost zero shot blocking and relies heavily on the 3 point shot. That is shocking to say about UNC but it is true this season.
    I posted something incredibly similar in discussion thread something along lines of "strange as it sounds I'm not sure unc can handle dukes size". Still sounds funny saying it! Can't ever recall saying unc at a size disadvantage! Lol

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

big second half so far

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bigjah15 View Post
    big second half so far
    Per usual looks like it coming down to the very end! These games truely coin flips, that why I just take whichever is plus money! Lol

2daBank

Congrats

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Congrats
    thanks, ended my two night losing streak

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bigjah15 View Post
    thanks, ended my two night losing streak
    So far it my only loss on night, I'll happily take that. Hope it holds up!! Lol

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Glad this won as had UNC +2 but this was a coinflip game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Glad this won as had UNC +2 but this was a coinflip game
    Sucks I wasn't around for openers. Like I said I just took duke cause I got +110. I woulda took unc at plus money too. These games pretty much always coin flips, taking the plus money the way to go!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good call

The game has passed by Coach K