ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

1st ever TILT ERASER play

Duke +105 (BM)

Hate to admit it, but they are the much better team in this high scoring rivalry this year

UNC will score but have a good amount of dumb turnovers like most games

Duke coming off a loss. UNC won last game by 30+

You know you will get best effort so Duke is the easy winner

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Easy winner, come on man. These games are always close no matter who has the better team or who lost coming in. I do agree that Duke is the better team. UNC defensive woes aren't going to be fixed this year with Maye at the 5. He needs too much help to stop talented big men which leads to wide open triple looks for teams. Not a good combo when playing Duke. Berry is going to need to be huge, like last season, in this one. If not Duke should win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nothing and easy winner I took North Carolina and I have no idea why

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Easy winner, come on man. These games are always close no matter who has the better team or who lost coming in. I do agree that Duke is the better team. UNC defensive woes aren't going to be fixed this year with Maye at the 5. He needs too much help to stop talented big men which leads to wide open triple looks for teams. Not a good combo when playing Duke. Berry is going to need to be huge, like last season, in this one. If not Duke should win.
    UNC surprised me a little. Didn't turn the ball over and hit some 3's... but they are getting destroyed in the paint and it isn't going to stop. Lucky to be down just 4.

Berry hasn't done much.

"easy" game to cap not I said both teams will bring max effort like usual when they play

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

UNC has all the energy now up 8...

have you ever bet against one of your favorite teams then smiled and enjoyed them take it to their rival even as your money burns away

K better wake his guys back up

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

sorry for this bad play guys