2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Banker you’re on Zona ml?! You layin -500?

very confused by this, but I think it makes me feel even better about UCLA covering.
    Lol. Cmon bro I would never do that. Usually do one money line fav parlay every day.. by far my least researched plays, put in a little work not a ton. Try to keep them between 5-7 teams. Looking for payout between +200 and +500.. hit one for +350ish two days ago, then missed thanks to Texas yesterday.

I didn't do much capping of the zona game to even say who I think will cover, just saw zona incredibly tough to beat at home and bruins were last team to do it, like the revenge aspect. Think cats only lost 2 home games last 5 years. Seemed like pretty reasonable team to put in ml parlay!! Didn't dig deep enough to even have a ats opinion. Gl buddy

2daBank

I appreciate everyone who participated and I even appreciate the ppl who stayed out and didn't post trolling garbage!! In all seriousness thank you all!!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Going Duke +1 and USC +4

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Wow there some really big spreads in the metro athletic conf tonight! I'm sure they justified but some those teams it incredibly difficult to wrap my mind around laying close to or double digits in a few!
    Man 4 of the 5 dogs covered 1st half. Sometimes I should take my own advice!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Going Duke +1 and USC +4
    Forget the 1 point, always take the plus money bro! Think I just saw +101 somewhere still!!

Think if I played anything in that USC game it be the over. Trojans best defensive strength is forcing turnovers and asu pretty good valuing the rock so I suspect they gonna get lot of good looks. I don't see asu being able to stop Trojans either tho, devils front court smallish and young. Should be really high scoring.

2daBank

Heel can't make wide open jumpers! Good sign for us, maybe not good they so open, but has to be good they can't make those. Not gonna get any easier looks!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I appreciate everyone who participated and I even appreciate the ppl who stayed out and didn't post trolling garbage!! In all seriousness thank you all!!
    I think I speak for everyone who’s interested in college ball or making money, thank you banker. You facilitate some awesome discussion and help us all cap games
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave survive 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    So my card looks like this so far.

Illi st +105
    Duke +110
    Pit/Clem under 132.5
    W&M/coc over 151
    Towson/Drexel over 147.5

Washington +8 and sprinkle the ml
    USC/asu over 159.5

2daBank

Wow good call duke/unc over backers! This a track meet!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I think I speak for everyone who’s interested in college ball or making money, thank you banker. You facilitate some awesome discussion and help us all cap games
    Always nice to hear that ya'll enjoy it, that really what makes these worth doing.
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave 2daBank 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowden gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Damn missed the boat not playing that under in Ville we were talking bout.

2daBank

Do my eyes deceive me or are our totals all cashing

2daBank

3-0 on the completed totals. Woot

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Good shit Bank...hadnt bet in over two months and placed a $100 bet on the over in the Superbowl for a little innocent action. Told book to keep in my account for the week and I'm glad I did. Fired on all your totals for $50 each thinking worst that can happen is 0-4 and I end up losing $120 total overall and then take off til bases. Now I got a little play around money. Appreciate it man.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Weird movement on the redbirds game. Moved towards southern illi throughout the day then towards the redbirds up until the tip. From +1.5 to -1.5 before tip

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Good shit Bank...hadnt bet in over two months and placed a $100 bet on the over in the Superbowl for a little innocent action. Told book to keep in my account for the week and I'm glad I did. Fired on all your totals for $50 each thinking worst that can happen is 0-4 and I end up losing $120 total overall and then take off til bases. Now I got a little play around money. Appreciate it man.
    Awesome bro, let's see if we can get you a unexpected cash out or fat roll for bases!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Weird movement on the redbirds game. Moved towards southern illi throughout the day then towards the redbirds up until the tip. From +1.5 to -1.5 before tip
    Shady I got no clue how the hell that game gonna play out. I didn't realize Evans gonna be out 1-3 weeks all a sudden. Had no clue about the Yarborough arrest so have no idea if he playing? If Yarborough goes I think we be good but truth is a lot of crap was happening with this team that kinda explained the line I thought was flat out wrong when I capped it.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

All good bank, tailing the threads you create has been awesome. Lots of good minds in here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    All good bank, tailing the threads you create has been awesome. Lots of good minds in here
    Yea I always get some good dudes to show up!! Yarborough playing I think we gonna be good!!

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

2dabank you took duke
    Bend over and take that sasuage

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Wow this team is fuckin retarded

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Will be contributing to this thread daily if it keeps going ty

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Will be contributing to this thread daily if it keeps going ty
    we not stopping bro!! Look forward to your imput. .
    Points Awarded:

KDF500 gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Shady I got no clue how the hell that game gonna play out. I didn't realize Evans gonna be out 1-3 weeks all a sudden. Had no clue about the Yarborough arrest so have no idea if he playing? If Yarborough goes I think we be good but truth is a lot of crap was happening with this team that kinda explained the line I thought was flat out wrong when I capped it.
    Excellent capping bro. Glad to see you back. 🍻

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Great work guys. This has massive potential

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid View Post
    Excellent capping bro. Glad to see you back. 🍻
    Man bro, on top of all the other junk then Fayne rolled his ankle and went out sometime in 2nd half. Yarborough played but that bum had stupid amount of turnovers and mostly wasn't good (he did make few key plays in OT). Elijah Clarance was very good as we kinda Suspected he was capable of, 1st look I've really had at him, he long and pretty good getting where he wants off the bounce. Illi st could be in for some struggles tho if that Fayne injury serious. Evans being out may be blessing in disguise for them long as he gets back for valley tourney, clarance will gain some valuable experience these next few weeks. He looks capable to me!!

Think I'm just gonna make a thread for Friday and Saturday combined since not much of card tonight.

First 123