iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ron8698 View Post
    iceminers26 , betpoints was for the citadel , BOL ,
    Thanks buddy

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    riding with u Ice....
    You did good yesterday, eh? Hope we have another winning day today. Thanks for the points too bud.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by THE DEVIL View Post
    i need a winning day
    Good luck, hopefully today is that day

iceminers26

I'm off today because I had a dentist appointment, first one in two years, and find out I have three cavities . If anyway wants to talk any games in particular, because I'm still on the fence with a few that I might put in as regular plays, I'm around to BS.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

How do you feel about Columbia (2) @ Dartmouth?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I'm off today because I had a dentist appointment, first one in two years, and find out I have three cavities . If anyway wants to talk any games in particular, because I'm still on the fence with a few that I might put in as regular plays, I'm around to BS.
    Does that mean I should play Cornell?

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    I looked for any reason to play Darmouth at home looking for their first conference win, but couldn't find much.

Columbia plays well on Friday's ATS wise, covering 9 of 11 in their past 11 Friday games. Also Darmouth is a dreadful 3-13 ATS in their past 16 overall. Finally, the home team is 12-3 ATS in the past 15 H2H. Plus Darmouth only puts up 51 PPG at home and have only been averaging this same amount, 51, in their past 5.

As I mentioned, I looked for a reason to play Dartmouth because I just have that feeling that they get their first conference win tonight, but I just do not know if I can put hard earned cash on this team, even if they are at home against another poor club in Columbia.

At the current time, I lean to Dartmouth, but its not going to be a pretty cover IMO.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Does that mean I should play Cornell?
    CRIMSON

Little Red

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I looked for any reason to play Darmouth at home looking for their first conference win, but couldn't find much.

Columbia plays well on Friday's ATS wise, covering 9 of 11 in their past 11 Friday games. Also Darmouth is a dreadful 3-13 ATS in their past 16 overall. Finally, the home team is 12-3 ATS in the past 15 H2H. Plus Darmouth only puts up 51 PPG at home and have only been averaging this same amount, 51, in their past 5.

As I mentioned, I looked for a reason to play Dartmouth because I just have that feeling that they get their first conference win tonight, but I just do not know if I can put hard earned cash on this team, even if they are at home against another poor club in Columbia.

At the current time, I lean to Dartmouth, but its not going to be a pretty cover IMO.
    Will you have any other plays today?

Do you ever do NBA games?

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Thanks for the write-up

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Also, I have the following view on teams that are win-less: The longer they go win-less, I think the harder it is to actually get that win because 1). they start to think it will never come and basically give up and 2). the opponent does not want to be the one that gives up the first win to the door mat of the league. I think its easier to get that win if you are only 0-3 or 0-4 as opposed to 0-8 and up as you get deeper in the season for the previous reasons I stated. Just another aspect I have on top of all the stats, situation, trends, etc.

iceminers26

Will you have any other plays today? Do you ever do NBA games?
    I have a few leans but they're not strong enough to play IMO, its tough with such a small board today. If you want the leans I had in college hoops today, let me know and I'll go grab my sheet, but as I said, there just my leans not plays.

As for the NBA, I play it a little but try to stick to just college hoops and tennis.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I have a few leans but they're not strong enough to play IMO, its tough with such a small board today. If you want the leans I had in college hoops today, let me know and I'll go grab my sheet, but as I said, there just my leans not plays.

As for the NBA, I play it a little but try to stick to just college hoops and tennis.

Any thoughts on the UNI and Iona games?

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

As powerful as Cornell is, I don't think they want to risk losing the Ivy conference and not getting a tourney bid. They had their one misstep against Penn and a second may be fatal to their tourney hopes. All year long they hung with the big boys including Kansas. I think they will come out focused and ready to play and dominate as they did in their first meeting. Anything else could mean the end of a once promising season. I think they win by 15 or more. Also take Old Dominion +3.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1958 View Post
    As powerful as Cornell is, I don't think they want to risk losing the Ivy conference and not getting a tourney bid. They had their one misstep against Penn and a second may be fatal to their tourney hopes. All year long they hung with the big boys including Kansas. I think they will come out focused and ready to play and dominate as they did in their first meeting. Anything else could mean the end of a once promising season. I think they win by 15 or more. Also take Old Dominion +3.
    Totally disagree with you, I think Harvard takes this one SU. And by no means do they lose this one by 15+ as you stated.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

A "ranked" team being a favorite of only 2.5 points against an "unranked" team is a hint as to what to expect of the game.

iceminers26

Any thoughts on the UNI and Iona games?
    Didn't really like either of those but did cap them both with such a short board today, my leans on those two are UNI and William and Mary. If I had to play 1 of those leans, it would be UNI laying the short number to remain unbeaten at home.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Ice how do you feel about Brown +6 over Pennsylvania? Got a strong lean on Brown for today, whatcha think?

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Ice how do you feel about Brown +6 over Pennsylvania? Got a strong lean on Brown for today, whatcha think?
    Hey Mxth

I originally liked Brown a little but the line movement alone is enough for me to not even consider playing them because my lean was not that strong to begin with anyways. Around 60 percent on Brown and line moves from 4.5 to 6, does not make much sense to me. When I can't figure it out, I don't even bother with it and move on to the next game. Like I said, originally liked Brown but based on that line, there is no way I could play it just because something does not seem right. Good luck with the play bud.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Hey Mxth

I originally liked Brown a little but the line movement alone is enough for me to not even consider playing them because my lean was not that strong to begin with anyways. Around 60 percent on Brown and line moves from 4.5 to 6, does not make much sense to me. When I can't figure it out, I don't even bother with it and move on to the next game. Like I said, originally liked Brown but based on that line, there is no way I could play it just because something does not seem right. Good luck with the play bud.
    That makes sense, I'm gonna pass on that play tonight. Thanks for the insight onto that. I took William & Mary +4 instead and I'm pretty confident in that pick

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    That makes sense, I'm gonna pass on that play tonight. Thanks for the insight onto that. I took William & Mary +4 instead and I'm pretty confident in that pick
    I think I am going to make a regular play on W&M the more I look at it, not sure yet, but almost over the fence on it.

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

u like the under in the w/m game? and also what do u think about harvard SU? or should i take the safe play +3?

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    u like the under in the w/m game? and also what do u think about harvard SU? or should i take the safe play +3?
    No feel for the total in the one game, but better off taking the 3 as opposed to the ML in this spot, even though I think they do take it SU.

iceminers26

Final Card

Harvard +2.5 10U

Dartmouth +2 2U

Spyder31
    Spyder31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Im with you on Harvard all the way, but dont see Dartmouth beating Columbia. GL

Booga36
    Booga36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok guys, I really don't keep up with the Ivy League that well. Will someone please explain to me why almost everyone is jumping on Harvard tonite against Cornell when they got smacked by them a few weeks back. Is the something that I'm missing? thanks..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Booga36 View Post
    Ok guys, I really don't keep up with the Ivy League that well. Will someone please explain to me why almost everyone is jumping on Harvard tonite against Cornell when they got smacked by them a few weeks back. Is the something that I'm missing? thanks..

i think it is fair to say the majority is jumping on them because ice is on them....just a bunch of ppl rather not say that and try to pawn it off like it is theres.....guess its possible everyone posting it just loved harvard from the start but something tells me that isnt the case

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

It's good to see ice on harvard but I took Cornell at home when they played a few weeks ago because I said the home team has always won in this series between them. I think it will be a tight game and may come down to the last shot? Cornell has killed them at home and but keeps losing at harvard. That's my biggest reason coupled with the fact that Cornell has looked a little lackluster lately.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    It's good to see ice on harvard but I took Cornell at home when they played a few weeks ago because I said the home team has always won in this series between them. I think it will be a tight game and may come down to the last shot? Cornell has killed them at home and but keeps losing at harvard. That's my biggest reason coupled with the fact that Cornell has looked a little lackluster lately.

i said the majority not you my friend

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I know buddy...I was just giving booga36 some possible reasoning that all

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with that 2dabank alot of tailers... I was actually going to go on Cornell until I saw ice on harvard, he's good and hot so I'm just going to lay off tonight and wait for a big day tomorrow.

You got me thinking W&M too, I haven't gotten a feel for them all year but I have been heavy involved with the Mac and Iona is playing like shit lately so I might Tail you on W&M. GL

Evolution
    Evolution's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will tell you this. A lot of people on this board have done some leg work on Harvard. If you look at covers.com, a majority of people are all over betting on Cornell.

That makes me want to stick with Harvard even more to be honest. I had an earlier write up about it. You will see the spread is about to go up to -3.5 to Cornell...

A lot of people on Columbia, I really want to take it because of the below as well...

Columbia
    • Lions are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite.
    • Lions are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-6.5.
    • Lions are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 Friday games.
    • Lions are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
    • Lions are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.

Dartmouth
    • Big Green are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.
    • Big Green are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-6.5.
    • Big Green are 0-8 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. loss.
    • Big Green are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 Friday games.
    • Big Green are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
    • Big Green are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
    • Big Green are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 vs. Ivy League.

CaramelDragon08
    CaramelDragon08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    Harvard lives on Jeremy Lin he is there star player. Not gonna lie though hes a great baller lol

2daBank

nothing wrong with tailing ice he is the man...hell he turned me on to Citadel yesterday but if someone else puts you on a pick if your gonna post it the least you can do is man up and say why you on it....i did i posted citadel and said read ice write up i agree....probably just being myself here but it seems lot of ppl just posting ice pick then bragging about it later not that it matters just seems kinda sad to me, now if you liked it from jump and have info concerning the game cool but how many threads did peeps have Citadel yesterday now Harvard today with no info or explanation and not exactly popular teams.....im probably just being a dik though, keep up the good work ice

Evolution
    Evolution's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ice Miners -

All over Harvard as well.

Was leaning towards Columbia. Why Dartmouth out of curiousity?

First 123 Last