veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Cbb 2/6 +

day/5-5
    ytd//58-41-2

going to switch up this week these are extreme value plays , I break a unit down 75%take points-ml-25%-ml, just keeping the score not the -/+ that's easy to figure out and. I never bet against the top 30% teams in any plays I post. Going to combine all my picks with cbb here. Think next week I will focus on some totals as I'm rethinking configures for my system on that which have been lackluster this year.
    NBA
    507 Memphis Grizzlies +3 -107 +135
    513 Phoenix Suns +8 -110
    no money line for phoenix yet but their will be
    CBB
    535 Eastern Michigan +3½ -103 +152
    539 Missouri State +1½ -104 +110
    563 Colorado State +2½ -106 +130
    NHL
    53 Philadelphia Flyers
    +105
    63 Vancouver Canucks +125

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I'm right with you on PHX and probably Memphis too. I run very hot and cold in the NBA. Right now I am a little on the cold side. Lakers won 6 straight home games. They are laying a big number to PHX who covers those games and can't cover anything at home. Good road covering team bad home covering team. Maybe they cover better against good teams though. Trying to figure if this is on my big list. Weird line though. Are the lakers gonna streak? Could be. Seems like a good spot for PHX. But, when you have soe of these high lines for bad teams like the Lakers, gotta be careful.

Shutup

It is early but public is backing PHX 67%. Don't like that

veriableodds
    validation not required

money%s and line movement doesn't mean anything you will learn this. As far as my picks I pick very close matchups that are toss ups , actually the teams I pick are ranked , play , and perform better . Try and stay away from hostile home teams but does not always work out like that. I leave out wagering against top 30% sport team because its downright common sense this will get you no where long term as far as profitability goes.
    bol

veriableodds
    validation not required

AS an investor and for the sake of money%s and line movement you will beat it 90% of the time waiting about 15 minutes before the start. My if your into staring and a screen 12 hours a day and love live betting its right up your ally.. On the other hand I prefer not to get brain cancer in my latter years..lol lol I got rid of my cell phone years ago learned quick

veriableodds
    validation not required

the phoenix ml comes out
    513 Phoenix Suns +310

Shutup

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    the phoenix ml comes out
    513 Phoenix Suns +310
    No concern that Booker their best player is out? Normally when it comes to situational betting I don't worry as much about that. But, betting the ML is different