Betpoints: 553

Sub forum so much better when banker here

Pressure him to stay

lol

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Yea I enjoy his analysis, thoughts on games etc. I think I’m going to be a lot more open and transparent about my thoughts on games and my reasoning for taking a certain side going forward.. it just helps if we all bounce things off one another...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lol. I appreciate it bro. Looks like I should have some more time here for next few weeks at least.

2daBank

I'll start doing some daily threads here in upcoming days (dunno if we have anything worth talking bout Friday but I'll do Saturday discussion thread for sure).

2daBank

Doesn't seem like much chatter around here. See if we can fix that!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!

We all win sir

ty

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Doesn't seem like much chatter around here. See if we can fix that!!
    Yeah pretty much my thread and lucky 13

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Always enjoy reading his writeups as well.

Small card today, but I like quite a few of them.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I agree

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Banker a class dude!! Enjoy MLB back & forth as well...regardless of your thoughts Banker gives you something to think about, we need more Bankers!

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by SAX27 View Post
    Banker a class dude!! Enjoy MLB back & forth as well...regardless of your thoughts Banker gives you something to think about, we need more Bankers!

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Yes please banker, welcome back

2daBank

Ya'll too kind, appreciate it. Honestly I think my capping better when I'm here as well. Tend to make less plays when I feel the need to be able to give well thought out reasons behind them! lol.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

banker you are the epitome of what this site should be man. solid posts, great insight, no bullshit, just care about getting best value and winning money and kind enough to share your info. lkid spot on. whenever i come here your threads are one of the first i view. people like you and lt and lkid and capy and now gprime just come in and share picks and rise above the children who whine and knock everybody else. not sure why you are leaving i aint in the know but good luck in all your endeavors and i hopw you keep posting

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

nice to come on here and see the lkids and bankers who care about and love sports and just try to use that to cash and help others.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    banker you are the epitome of what this site should be man. solid posts, great insight, no bullshit, just care about getting best value and winning money and kind enough to share your info. lkid spot on. whenever i come here your threads are one of the first i view. people like you and lt and lkid and capy and now gprime just come in and share picks and rise above the children who whine and knock everybody else. not sure why you are leaving i aint in the know but good luck in all your endeavors and i hopw you keep posting
    I appreciate it my dude, I'm not leaving, just got busy last month and wasn't posting much so when LK saw me posting guess he decided to start a "banker stick around thread", lol. Looks like I'll have more time this month so I'll prob have some more threads up. Nice to be appreciated and glad I can help

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    Well said. So many trolls and clowns on sbr these days, banker and lkid two of the very few I respect