Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Wichita St vs Temple

So how good is this shockers team? They have to travel pretty far tonight to play a team that is fairly decent at home.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Temple can't shoot worth a fukk. Only time they've impressed on the offensive side of the ball, in recent memory, was against UConn, when the whole world bet against them.
    Last edited by teecee; 02-01-18 at 12:06 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

More important question is wtf kind of game will we get from temple? Owls been a real pain in my dick this year, only thing consistent about them is their maddeningly inconsistent play!!

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Dude, did you see the pathetic performance at UCF? Show about zero sign of life and got to the charity stripe to shoot 1 damn free throw. Unreal

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Dildo,
    What's your play tonight

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Temple can't shoot worth a fukk. Only time they've impressed on the offensive side of the ball, in recent memory, was against UConn, when the whole world bet against them.
    That was a demolition vs UConn, but I think shockers did the same type of damage to UConn. So they’re at least consistent vs same opponents.

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Well, as a proud Temple alum, I can say this has been the most frustrated I’ve ever been with the basketball team. I think it is time to move on from Fran Dunphy but that’s a conversation for another blog. As far as the spread, I could actually see Temple winning as long as they match Witchita’s energy on the boards and on loose ball opportunities . I believe it’s Temple’s last chance to beat a ranked team at home this year so Temple should put everything on the line. I worry that Temple may get crushed in the paint. Similar to what happened to us against Georgia. Our guards match up well with Witchitas. I would argue Temple actually has the advantage because of the size of their guards. In my biased opinion, I say close one down to the wire. Good luck.

Go Owls!

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Well, as a proud Temple alum, I can say this has been the most frustrated I’ve ever been with the basketball team. I think it is time to move on from Fran Dunphy but that’s a conversation for another blog. As far as the spread, I could actually see Temple winning as long as they match Witchita’s energy on the boards and on loose ball opportunities . I believe it’s Temple’s last chance to beat a ranked team at home this year so Temple should put everything on the line. I worry that Temple may get crushed in the paint. Similar to what happened to us against Georgia. Our guards match up well with Witchitas. I would argue Temple actually has the advantage because of the size of their guards. In my biased opinion, I say close one down to the wire. Good luck.

Go Owls!
    Shut your mouth and know your role!
    :lifts eyebrow:

2daBank

Go Owls!
    I bet you been frustrated! They were so impressive at the beginning of the season, beating odu, auburn, Clemson, s.car, impressive ass list! then since the nova game they been god awful! I think the potential there for them to make this a good game but man their effort has been so inconsistent. You brought up reason I couldn't touch owls here, the likelihood shockers abuse them on the glass is just too strong imo. I can't stand being on a team and watching them give up 2nd-3rd chances every stinking possession!!

jolyolyolyman

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I bet you been frustrated! They were so impressive at the beginning of the season, beating odu, auburn, Clemson, s.car, impressive ass list! then since the nova game they been god awful! I think the potential there for them to make this a good game but man their effort has been so inconsistent. You brought up reason I couldn't touch owls here, the likelihood shockers abuse them on the glass is just too strong imo. I can't stand being on a team and watching them give up 2nd-3rd chances every stinking possession!!
    For sure man, I thought we were bound for the tourney. Some of these guys checked out and aren’t really playing for the coach. It’s all about effort man; the talent is there. The Nova game was brutal; a crosstown rival and you a could hear a pin drop in that place. Nate Pierre Louis is the player to watch for the Owls. Kid brings toughness. Reminds me of those tough guards Chaney always had. A lot rumblings about changes on Broad Street.

2daBank

For sure man, I thought we were bound for the tourney. Some of these guys checked out and aren’t really playing for the coach. It’s all about effort man; the talent is there. The Nova game was brutal; a crosstown rival and you a could hear a pin drop in that place. Nate Pierre Louis is the player to watch for the Owls. Kid brings toughness. Reminds me of those tough guards Chaney always had. A lot rumblings about changes on Broad Street.
    Yea it defiantly effort and that gotta be on coach. They have way too much size to be the worst defensive rebounding team in the conf and 329th in the country!! Their front court is 6'8, 6'10, 6'10 for Christ sakes, shouldn't anyone be getting offensive boards vs them!!

I like Tulsa +6 as a solid home dog w chance at outright in aac tonight.

jolyolyolyman

Nice. I’m all about fading SMU this year. I think their overrrated. Etou is a solid player.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Let’s hope we can get the good temple owls tonight. Good luck to you guys.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

SMU got their number. I don’t know what would change that this time around.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

WS rollssssss easy peasy

jolyolyolyman

Go Owls!