MO GREEN
    MO GREEN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hank hahn's best bet of the night, 1/29/2018

DUKE -14 (Bought 1 Point) (-120) - Risking $12,000.00 To Win $10,000.00

Irish with one of the most over rated Head Coaches (BRAY) in the country. Coach Bray makes terrible substitutions at the worst times, never uses his time outs appropriately and he is his teams' worst enemy. Irish are not 100% injury wise and Duke is now ready to make its usual run from now until the end of the regular season. Notre Dame, no doubt so over rated, that it finally caught up with them as the oddsmakers have finally woke up! Don't let this number scare you, as the Irish do not have the defense to hold DUKE from destroying Notre Dame tonight.

MO GREEN

KANSAS ST. +2 (-110) RISKING $5500.00 To Win $5000.00

Big rivalry presents a real opportunity to make a nice score tonight by taking Kansas St. +2. The Jayhawks are simply a different team on the road and their over rated coach has yet to teach them the secrets on "how to win on the road." Here is just another example. Take Kansas St. +2 and relax.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1939

Duke -14 against a 30th ranked team. I know ND has injuries but this is not a good wager.
    You say jayhawks have not learned the secrets to winning on road but they are 7-2 on road. These look like classic degen picks..lol

MO GREEN

They are 7-2 on the road, but not ATS you moron! Do me a favor and stay in the forums for non-professionals. You are wasting our time. I think this is the first negative reply we have ever had. Perhaps you have too much time on your hands. Just look at your avatar. LOL
    Last edited by MO GREEN; 01-29-18 at 01:19 PM. Reason: We do not respond to non-profssionals.

veriableodds
    validation not required

a +2.5 point spread is hardly a spread. You obviously are smarter then the lines makers they live to handy cap the type games your trying to pick?? Professional?? ive been doing this 20 years and I can tell you most pros I know do not bet top team situation because its so spot on. They bet games nobody wants where the money doesn't blink an eye much. It would be the equivalent of trying to buy a stock that is way overpriced and make money on it(how do you do that??). Why are you offended?? Atleast have an angle on to why you picked what you did and how.. All I get from it is someone with a write up of nothing trying to convince yourself.
    I got to hand it to you its a good read but no matter how much you try and help someone out they never want it.

veriableodds
    validation not required

Risking $12,000.00 To Win $10,000.00
    RISKING $5500.00 To Win $5000.00
    Here is a little tip on money management volume bettor 3000 wagers a year starting bank of 25k
    risking 1% per play/ NOTE 1% is slightly risky
    expected roi 8% hitting around 58%(3kx1%=laid money 750k)
    salary profit -/+ expected 60k

You betting that kind of cash on a game is a fuukking joke its impossible your risking way the grab to much or your the stupid 1.
    even if you only have 1k wagers in a year your risk wouldn't even come close to 500 a game..
    if you seriously had that kind of dough you would not be betting...lol lol