DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

MSU Witch Hunt Is Out Of Control

We live in a witch hunt society today. ESPN ‘journalists’ post a pic of Dantonio & Hollis with a headline reading ‘Spartan’s secrets extend far beyond Larry Nassar’. Then they go on to write an article not about Dantonio at all - unfortunately most people only look at pictures and headlines.

President Lou Anna Simon and AD Mark Hollis both stepped down, probably rightfully so. The captain must go down with the ship. There is absolutely no evidence that they knew this disgustingly horrific Nassar stuff was happening. However, they are the face of the university and this did happen under their watch, so they must remove themselves out of respect for the victims and survivors, so they can heal and the school can start fresh.

But now it will be a witch hunt. Mark Dantonio. Tom Izzo. Great coaches may be chased off by the rabid crowds of SJW and media looking for heads to roll - the guilty until proven innocent society we live in - will condemn them before any evidence ever would if it existed.

Dantonio handled his football situation fine imo. He suspended the kids (most were not even attending MSU yet) immediately, and then once the criminal investigation was done he swiftly kicked them off the team and essentially out of MSU. Izzo, have no idea how he’s involved, he coaches men’s basketball and not gymnastics rowing or softball. From what I’ve read, MSU turned a couple complaints over to MSU Police and either state police or ELPD to conduct investigations. I believe they came back and said (unfortunately) that Nassar did nothing wrong.

Its sickening the stories that have been revealed. I wish this fukker went down decades ago instead of continuing on for years and years. The top people must go to avoid being a constant reminder of the stain on the university. MSU gymnastics coaches were suspended & subsequently left years ago when this originally came to light. USA gymnastics should probably clear house too. And anyone found to have known or covered up any of Nassars actions should be fired immediately and criminally charged.

But let’s just keep this all in perspective, and not be the angry mob on a witch hunt.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

only reason I like Michigan is because they finally voted for a republican president

otherwise, who really gives a shit about Michigan

I mean be honest

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Pure Michigan

great weekend getaway beaches in summer and snow mobiles in the winter

all these witches letting people get diddled and raped

no issue with Witches getting hunted and dunked or shot

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Dom, its going to be a massacre man. This isn't the day and age you want your university in on something like this. This is Penn St all over again.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Dantonio and Izzo will be just fine. More heads to roll... only people who where culpable with the deeds of NAssar.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Dom, its going to be a massacre man. This isn't the day and age you want your university in on something like this. This is Penn St all over again.
    You’re part of the problem. Everyone instantly comparing to penn state. There had been no evidence to this point of any type of cover up, unlike Penn State

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Once its starts like a train with no brakes for awhile

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    You’re part of the problem. Everyone instantly comparing to penn state. There had been no evidence to this point of any type of cover up, unlike Penn State
    From everything that I've heard it sounds like people knew or should have known and just turned a blind eye. Everyone that had any knowledge needs to be fired, not just "retire". Some of the sound clips coming out from MSU people have made things even worse in my opinion.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

I started to roll my eyes about this when gymnasts like Raisman would do full pieces or stories for certain media (I think Newsweek was one) and ... would be quoted "I don't wanna talk about it in detail."

I'm sick of this culture of making accusations and not actually accusing or confronting the accused until 20 years later, if it all

This is precisely why women have been treated as they have for our history until now, and notice that now is the problem period. You are either protected and cherished or you are dealt with as an "equal" ... which we now see is impossible. The parents are part of this same problem culture, just like that woman accusing David Copperfield. I don't know what happened exactly there but a grandmother guardian for the girl allowed her 17 year old granddaughter to go unsupervised with a famous 32 year old man. None of these situations would EVER happen in a sane society, and no it does not excuse men IF they did anything. It means if you want a proper society it isn't allowed in the first place. The MSU families did this for years and now they're surprised? Get the F out of here.
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 01-26-18 at 05:47 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I started to roll my eyes about this when gymnasts like Raisman would do full pieces or stories for certain media (I think Newsweek was one) and ... would be quoted "I don't wanna talk about it" in detail. I'm sick of this culture of making accusations and not actually accusing or confronting the accused until 20 years later, if it all

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

These coaches should be fired just for putting winning above safety of the students at the university by recruiting these animals. Unfortunately that would be most college coaches

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Women when washed up love attention and the feeding frenzy, it's like when they have no career anymore because they aren't hot and can't use it to get attention, all of a sudden just claim that shit they hamstered back in the day was wrong now that they can't get anything out of it.

That one famous face Mackayla girl settled YEARS ago and supposedly everyone knew then. Yet still kept getting examined by a doctor over and over and over

I don't buy a lot of this story in terms of it being a huge thing where only one guy was responsible and let me tell you he was a MONSTER

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Women when washed up love attention and the feeding frenzy, it's like when they have no career anymore because they aren't hot and can't use it to get attention, all of a sudden just claim that shit they hamstered back in the day was wrong now that they can't get anything out of it.

That one famous face Mackayla girl settled YEARS ago and supposedly everyone knew then. Yet still kept getting examined by a doctor over and over and over

I don't buy a lot of this story in terms of it being a huge thing where only one guy was responsible and let me tell you he was a MONSTER

you summed it up

I think all 160 women just want attention

Nasser is innocent!!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

So no cover up happened yet this guy did this for how many years and every person that was a victim has said they were told to keep quiet. Okay, I realize it is MSU but wake the fuk up Dom.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

these are one of those threads where I say

yea its kind of about sports

so I just make a dumb reply

to show support for the thread but really I don't give a fukk

magaman
    Update your status

So no cover up happened yet this guy did this for how many years and every person that was a victim has said they were told to keep quiet. Okay, I realize it is MSU but wake the fuk up Dom.
    Yea for real. This is a real thing,,, and the bad press for MSU has just begun. Fortunately I really doubt the scandal will effect hoops or football or hockey. No young girls

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Crazy to believe no cover-up on some level
    BUT I also think that Izzo and Dantonio, if they got wind of this sicko, would have stood up.
    Not like either coach women.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Yea for real. This is a real thing,,, and the bad press for MSU has just begun. Fortunately I really doubt the scandal will effect hoops or football or hockey. No young girls
    It will hurt all sports. Parents won't be so high on sending their kids to a school under such scrutiny. I highly doubt people like Izzo had any knowledge of this but someone had to have known.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of the stories are a bunch of bullshit

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

pathetic excuse for a university

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

Dom - I understand backing your school, but letting sexual assaults continuously occur and not taking the appropriate action. Go read the article The Athletic published an hour ago, it looks awful.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Crazy information being released. Mind boggling. Rumors are swirling here in Michigan that both Izzo and Dantonio knew.... and they were protecting their players. Thing will be blowing up soon.

Major cover up.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Crazy information being released. Mind boggling. Rumors are swirling here in Michigan that both Izzo and Dantonio knew.... and they were protecting their players. Thing will be blowing up soon.

Major cover up.
    I highly doubt that... but if proven they need to go. But I'm sure that is some wolverine fans spreading that

TheMoneyShot

One girl who was raped... died from a drug overdose. 3 Black football players trained her. Dik in the mouth... while others taking turns. Couldn't believe the mom and dad went on camera... describing the event. Horrible.

All started with some card playing at a party.... apparently she had no friends around with her???? Some how they took her to a hotel... and broke her. Girl left the notes in the trunk of her car of the entire event.... 7-9 pages long.

TheMoneyShot

I highly doubt that... but if proven they need to go. But I'm sure that is some wolverine fans spreading that
    I guarantee they knew. Easy to say they had no idea what was going on.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

The only reason it hasn't blown up sooner is because it wasn't little boys.

magaman
    Update your status

I guarantee they knew. Easy to say they had no idea what was going on.
    You guarantee the football and basketball coaches knew about Nassar abusing gymnast girls.

okay - please tell us how you are so sure

TheMoneyShot

You guarantee the football and basketball coaches knew about Nassar abusing gymnast girls.

The Nassar thing is just a fraction of what's going on. Have you even looked into the entire story?

magaman
    Update your status

The Nassar thing is just a fraction of what's going on. Have you even looked into the entire story?
    Not really. But if they are going to take a deep dive into every men's student athletes and point out where they took advantage of drunken girls... there is not going to be a single men's basketball or football team left. They will all be vaporized

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

anybody that thinks this is overbown or a witchunt is either a dumb alum or just plain stupid

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Exactly.

Now the football team had its issues last year with sexual assaults, and Dantonio turned over every single complaint for investigation, when his players were specifically accused he suspended them immediately, and then when the evidence came out against them he kicked them off the team. How could he have handled that better?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Exactly.

Now the football team had its issues last year with sexual assaults, and Dantonio turned over every single complaint for investigation, when his players were specifically accused he suspended them immediately, and then when the evidence came out against them he kicked them off the team. How could he have handled that better?
    exactly

he made players tell their moms and shit

According to the OTL report, many accusations of sexual assault were handled by the athletic department, then headed by Mark Hollis, who resigned Friday amid the Nassar fallout. In one instance, Dantonio reportedly handled a sexual assault case by telling the player to talk to his mother about what he did.
    The athletic department's efforts to keep sexual assaults in-house were apparently pretty extensive. When ESPN requested police reports and records for every football and basketball player from ten universities, Michigan State tried to block out the players' names. ESPN then successfully sued Michigan State for that move, and the names were released.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Everyone knows that when women go out and drink and then feel bad for making poor decisions alone on campus it's always the man's fault. Equality for progressives in 21st century = no accountability for women. Believe them no matter what, forget something objective like let's say, the law and facts.

Also, Mackayla settled with US gymnastics over a decade ago but "NO ONE KNEW"

This shit is all virtue signalling. Look at all these bad people here but we aren't accountable for any decisions we make. Let's just send our teen to a 30 year old doctors house unattended, what could go wrong?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

One girl who was raped... died from a drug overdose. 3 Black football players trained her. Dik in the mouth... while others taking turns. Couldn't believe the mom and dad went on camera... describing the event. Horrible.

All started with some card playing at a party.... apparently she had no friends around with her???? Some how they took her to a hotel... and broke her. Girl left the notes in the trunk of her car of the entire event.... 7-9 pages long.
    Girl was "at a party" with "3 black dudes" and "alone"

Sounds like there's more to the story, not just your victim narrative --- and you know exactly ZERO of the facts. You act like she was stolen out of her dorm room at 3am and raped. You want a safe environment for girls? Treat them like we did for 1000s of years. But what do humans from the past know, we only learned over 1000s, but now we know more. Progressives are not only liars they now deny everything about human nature, biology and history. This lie is far more damaging than any single event --- it is what instigates the chaos, most commonly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: magaman

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Izzo press conference live right now, not really talking much about the allegations against him / his program.

Dantonio press conference earlier tonight directly addressed and denied any & all wrongdoings.

Time will tell. Just hope the angry mob lets time tell before making assumptions.

1234 Last