2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not much to like Thursday

really dont like this card but what the hell got a few i may as well play...

UL laf -7....just 1 of those teams that is totally different at home like many in this conf...this team has destroyed lots of other solid teams in this conf in there gym and to be honest im not real high on Ark st (got beat fading them last time out so if at 1st you dont succeed)....Ark st getting tons of public love in this 1 yet oddsmakers found it necessary to boost the line up to that magic number 7...makes me smell blowout or im crazy either way fuk it.....

Citadel -1......go look at iceminers thread he has better info on this game than i do...i just happen to agree so ill come along for the ride...

that really it got a few NBA plays....

UNDER on both games......

not extremely confident in this card just need something to play so there it is...gl to everyone tonight

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I think Pitt is pretty tastey.

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

Best of luck 2daBank..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post

very much so...i just cant wrap my mind around why they wanna give me 6.5 damn points

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL. Truth is today doesn't offer much like you said.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I think 6.5 is scary but Marquette is fiesty at home and Pitt blew their load on WV. It should be close to the number I think. I'm on citadel with ice and like fla Atlantic.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by odusmykal View Post
    Best of luck 2daBank..

gl to you as well my friend

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

well pitt and marqueete are both good teams IMO there both fiesty teams! There both fighting for there lives. And a lot of marquettes losses have been very close ones

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    well pitt and marqueete are both good teams IMO there both fiesty teams! There both fighting for there lives. And a lot of marquettes losses have been very close ones

like i said gun to my head i would take the points, something just doesnt feel right about it...if it hits im cool with it sometimes it is better just to pass

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to take Pitt +6.5 and Vandy +3.5 but those lines scare me. Im feeling some totals though. Right now I like the over 142 in Gtown and Syracuse and the Under 154.5 on Vandy Miss.

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree no reason to force the issue..i didnt like much on board either

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    I want to take Pitt +6.5 and Vandy +3.5 but those lines scare me. Im feeling some totals though. Right now I like the over 142 in Gtown and Syracuse and the Under 154.5 on Vandy Miss.

someone made the point the other night (think it was dbldown) that with both these teams coming off somewhat embarrassing losses he expected both to play inspired defense made sense to me and the total has dropped from 144 with more on the over so really not sure, you know totals are not my thing though....gl tonight

nobodyukno

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    someone made the point the other night (think it was dbldown) that with both these teams coming off somewhat embarrassing losses he expected both to play inspired defense made sense to me and the total has dropped from 144 with more on the over so really not sure, you know totals are not my thing though....gl tonight
    Yeah that makes sense but i just dont see a 67-65 game between these two. I could see the under if one of them wins by 8+ or double digits, but this games gonna come down to the wire and Georgetown can score.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Pitt was a lean for me but it's not enough points for me to take the dive.
    I do think Marquette is a paper tiger that will fall sooner or later.
    If the ref calls favor Marquette they could cover. Main reason why I couldn't take Pitt is the points - think about it.. if Marquette has a 2-3 point lead with a minute to go, Pitt will be auto-fouling, Marquette sinks its FT's and covers.

southpaw74

Maybe a few halftime plays are the best bet tonight if the situation presents itself

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Maybe a few halftime plays are the best bet tonight if the situation presents itself

very possible but i needed a few games for the contests and i usually bet the ones i play when it isnt to many....really like the NBA unders i dont think anyway both go over with a good shot at both unders cashing

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Citadel looks good. Im on them at a PK, Fla Atlantic -2', St Marys -6' and the Celtics +4.

still staring at Cal, Washington U and Pitt as I have been since early morning when I played the other 4. may end up passing on these since I havent been able to make up my mind by now....

BOL to everyone tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    Citadel looks good. Im on them at a PK, Fla Atlantic -2', St Marys -6' and the Celtics +4.

still staring at Cal, Washington U and Pitt as I have been since early morning when I played the other 4. may end up passing on these since I havent been able to make up my mind by now....

BOL to everyone tonight.

Fla atl really bothers me, i was close to playing the other side just couldnt do it....nothing scarier to me then backing a team with a short line that has already destroyed the other team...couldnt decide on a side of either NBA game thought unders were better off....i hate pac-10 so i got no clue on those and you know how i feel about pit...gl to you as well

mdk02
    mdk02's Avatar Become A Pro!

2DaBank.. tailing you on the citadel game, like that game. I always check your games you post, pretty much always agree with you. Keep it up and GL tonight everyone

nobodyukno

Gtown Syracuse Over is a no go. Im feeling opposite now. Syracuse's average of 80 points a game is way inflated by their non conference schedule. They hit over 80 just three times in conference matchups with their max being 85 to a horribly defensive Providence team. Probably wont touch it but i still like the under in Vandy Miss.

DaTruth10
    DaTruth10's Avatar Become A Pro!

i personally would take gtown and under if i was to bet but no play here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth10 View Post
    i personally would take gtown and under if i was to bet but no play here

pretty much how i feel about it

southpaw74

Lines jumping now! Badgers go +1 to -1. St marys -7 to -8.5. Marquette back to -6.

2daBank

with games like wiscy/minny with a low ass spread i tend not to think to much about the line moving...far as St.Marys goes im surprised it didnt move sooner guess deep pockets decided it was the freebie of the week

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    That does seem like a lot of points for a Marquette game.

nobodyukno

Played Vandy under 154.5 and Florida Auburn under 145 and then seeing what the 2H lines are.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    Played Vandy under 154.5 and Florida Auburn under 145 and then seeing what the 2H lines are.

sweet feel free to stop by and let us know what you think of the 2nd half plays....i may play a few myself....gl

314cashes
    314cashes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank you feeling the st. mary's game tonight? I need my luck to change just got back from doctor got a rupured achilles tendon from playing ball last night surgery on saturday. I need a couple games to give me something to fukin do can't walk for 10 weeks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 314cashes View Post
    Bank you feeling the st. mary's game tonight? I need my luck to change just got back from doctor got a rupured achilles tendon from playing ball last night surgery on saturday. I need a couple games to give me something to fukin do can't walk for 10 weeks.

that sux bro....everyone seems to think st. marys is easy money and they probably right but i worry they dont cover the number, its a pass for me maybe ill make a play at halftime

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

So iceminers is KINDA the man...

roadkill
    roadkill's Avatar Become A Pro!

i worry about the number on st. mary's too, 2da..........that is why i am going with the moneyline. $3,300 to win $1,000. i am 3-0 last two days with 500 riding on pitt right now.

good luck to all posters

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice day 2dabank nice to see you doing like every night haaha yeah just wanna say good luck this weekend should be crazy fun with bracket busters yeah ttyl next week here in vegas and can not use internet but peace

2daBank

well 2-2 on a night were i didnt like much i guess isnt terrible...on to tomorrow

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

well 2-2 on a night were i didnt like much i guess isnt terrible...on to tomorrow
    The DEN/CLE under should have been fine. It was 96 at half of a 207. Pissed me off, because I had the lines and other total right for the two NBA games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The DEN/CLE under should have been fine. It was 96 at half of a 207. Pissed me off, because I had the lines and other total right for the two NBA games.

yea i went to the gym feeling pretty good about it...then i saw cle went on a tear in the 3rd and those last few minutes was a joke, i mean what happen to playing d down the stretch? it was a fukkin layup drill...oh well shit happens, i actually more upset about not taking pit +6.5, im still confused by that damn line

12 Last