1. #1
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 66,995
    Betpoints: 5166

    CBB - Friday, 1/12/18

    1 CBB Play Friday

    Penn State -7 -101 (5 Dimes)


    YTD: 130-129-5, -2.90

  2. #2
    KDF500
    KDF500's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-05-13
    Posts: 666
    Betpoints: 2343

    Rare I see you wager a fav more than -5. You must feel strongly here.

  3. #3
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 66,995
    Betpoints: 5166

    Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Rare I see you wager a fav more than -5. You must feel strongly here.
    If you go back a few days when Nebraska faced Wisconsin. I commented in my thread that I was down on both teams.

  4. #4
    KDF500
    KDF500's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-05-13
    Posts: 666
    Betpoints: 2343

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    If you go back a few days when Nebraska faced Wisconsin. I commented in my thread that I was down on both teams.
    I remember this. You mentioned you felt Nebraska had over achieved, what does your model give you?

  5. #5
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 725
    Betpoints: 980

    GL Lt
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018


  6. #6
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 66,995
    Betpoints: 5166

    Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    I remember this. You mentioned you felt Nebraska had over achieved, what does your model give you?
    Penn State -9.48

  7. #7
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 66,995
    Betpoints: 5166

    1 Last CBB Addition

    2 CBB Plays Friday

    Penn State -7 -101 (5 Dimes)
    Columbia +9 -105 (Heritage)

  8. #8
    JayDr3am
    Beat the line
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-14
    Posts: 11,383
    Betpoints: 2092

    i wanted columbia at 10 but man i just cant pull it for some reason

  9. #9
    Louisvillekid1
    Ty Lamar
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 41,433
    Betpoints: 238

    Grind em lt
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018


Top