Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Tcu #0

That albino is one ugly sob, but the dude can ball. But Sam Cassel and popeye Jones are glad that someone that balls actually makes them look decent.

three3bomber
    three3bomber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    That albino is one ugly sob, but the dude can ball. But Sam Cassel and popeye Jones are glad that someone that balls actually makes them look decent.
    BAD KARMA on you moving forward YOU PENETRATING FOOL...Not sure what the kid can do about the pigmentation of his skin..youre pathetic, let's see a pic of you and your FUGLY WIFE/GIRLFRIEND

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Popcorn 🍿

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Picture or never happened. Can't believe he missed that layup.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Lol

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by three3bomber View Post
    BAD KARMA on you moving forward YOU PENETRATING FOOL...Not sure what the kid can do about the pigmentation of his skin..youre pathetic, let's see a pic of you and your FUGLY WIFE/GIRLFRIEND
    Lololol dont worry bout my wife she plenty fine, let me guess ur albino 2? Im sorry then to you and casper,#ALM Albino lives matter!!! Im a supporter now,this will never happen again. Im goin to go and donate 100 bottles of sunscreen to show my support of #ALM

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I met Popeye across the street from Banker's life at a bar after a game. Cool dude, was rappin old school biggie on the dance floor with a tall hot blonde. I think he is doing just fine.
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave kidcudi92 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I met Popeye across the street from Banker's life at a bar after a game. Cool dude, was rappin old school biggie on the dance floor with a tall hot blonde. I think he is doing just fine.
    Popeye seems like he a good dude, he played his ass off when he was on the court. But there aint 1 person on earth besides his momma that dont think he is one ugly mug even if he was with a tall blonde. God bless Popeye

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Popeye seems like he a good dude, he played his ass off when he was on the court. But there aint 1 person on earth besides his momma that dont think he is one ugly mug even if he was with a tall blonde. God bless Popeye

Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave kidcudi92 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Lololololol

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Lolololol #ALM chucky

three3bomber

No, not an albino tuff guy, but something horrible will happen to you, Just Wait....and I'm sure your Wife is like Garbage, stanky and waitin' to be thrown out..PIC of that BROAD and I will assess

three3bomber

Lololol dont worry bout my wife she plenty fine, let me guess ur albino 2? Im sorry then to you and casper,#ALM Albino lives matter!!! Im a supporter now,this will never happen again. Im goin to go and donate 100 bottles of sunscreen to show my support of #ALM
    Let's see a pic of Mrs. Clutchut12 and I will advise, guessing she about 180 and fugly, PIC ??

Clutchut12

Let's see a pic of Mrs. Clutchut12 and I will advise, guessing she about 180 and fugly, PIC ??
    Dude get lost, go to the huffington post with your bleeding heart if you cant take the jokes here u fkin idiot,im guessing your either albino, gay or a tranny. Probably a albino tranny my guess.

Clutchut12

No, not an albino tuff guy, but something horrible will happen to you, Just Wait....and I'm sure your Wife is like Garbage, stanky and waitin' to be thrown out..PIC of that BROAD and I will assess
    And also if you think im goin to put a pic of my wife on here so you can whack ur lil albino pecker off to it u must b out ur mind casper

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Dude get lost, go to the huffington post with your bleeding heart if you cant take the jokes here u fkin idiot,im guessing your either albino, gay or a tranny. Probably a albino tranny my guess.
    Lol that was a joke? You called him an "ugly SOB." You're not funny, you're just a douche.

sevenbar10
    sevenbar10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1879

Guessing Chargers and 3bombs are left coasters

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbar10 View Post
    Guessing Chargers and 3bombs are left coasters
    Yup members of the nerd antifa group

chargers4222

Yup members of the nerd antifa group
    You're a f***ing bum ass teenage loser. Jealous of the big bad basketball player because he actually did something with his life in spite of being different. You have every advantage over him in life, yet you're posting on a gambling forum telling tall tales about your wife who doesn't exist. Grow up.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    You're a f***ing bum ass teenage loser. Jealous of the big bad basketball player because he actually did something with his life in spite of being different. You have every advantage over him in life, yet you're posting on a gambling forum telling tall tales about your wife who doesn't exist. Grow up.
    Lolololol yup antifa, dude go suck hilarys rooster u fkkn snowflake

chargers4222

Lolololol yup antifa, dude go suck hilarys rooster u fkkn snowflake
    Great comeback bro. Delusional bum.

Clutchut12

Great comeback bro. Delusional bum.
    Lol dude i bet ur at home right now with nothing on but a phillip rivers jersey wacking off Don Lemons news report last night.change that dumbass name of urs after u get done playin with ur lil pecker. Fkin chargers what a disgraceful fkin franchise

chargers4222

Lol dude i bet ur at home right now with nothing on but a phillip rivers jersey wacking off Don Lemons news report last night.change that dumbass name of urs after u get done playin with ur lil pecker. Fkin chargers what a disgraceful fkin franchise
    Another great comeback. You're on fire bro, keep em coming.

Clutchut12

Exactly what i would say when ive been had.good day fruity pie

three3bomber

Exactly what i would say when ive been had.good day fruity pie
    Post your wife man...you are sick fukk, biggest homophobic, racist guy I've come across. Telling you man, something severe will happen to within 6 months, you'll see you waste of life...your parents, family and Wife all think you are a bum, without question...oh yeah, jinxed all your bets too puzzy

three3bomber

Chargers4222, don't even worry about this guy, something tragic coming from him and about to go on that Horrible Gambling run we hope to never go on.

three3bomber

And also if you think im goin to put a pic of my wife on here so you can whack ur lil albino pecker off to it u must b out ur mind casper
    Say sicko, post your bets, so I can openly root against you...or a shot of the Mrs from behind (wide screen needed) dawg

Clutchut12

Post your wife man...you are sick fukk, biggest homophobic, racist guy I've come across. Telling you man, something severe will happen to within 6 months, you'll see you waste of life...your parents, family and Wife all think you are a bum, without question...oh yeah, jinxed all your bets too puzzy
    Lol are u still here. Please go back to ur huffington post now mam. Im goin to report this too because when i signed on to this site they said that no members of GLAAD were allowed to post on here.ur reported mam

three3bomber

Lol are u still here. Please go back to ur huffington post now mam. Im goin to report this too because when i signed on to this site they said that no members of GLAAD were allowed to post on here.ur reported mam

JINXED little boy, you'll see...Huffington Post, not my rag man..WTF...Anderspn Cooper is your guy, stay focused NotClutchut12

Clutchut12

JINXED little boy, you'll see...Huffington Post, not my rag man..WTF...Anderspn Cooper is your guy, stay focused NotClutchut12
    Lol get lost now Yolanda,im done with u!!

three3bomber

Sorry bro, I think I pegged your Wife correctly, your butthurt.....hey man, pound 12 longnecks and kick the lights off, she'll be hot then

Clutchut12

Sorry bro, I think I pegged your Wife correctly, your butthurt.....hey man, pound 12 longnecks and kick the lights off, she'll be hot then
    Im not married to Bruce Jenner dude so wrong wife pal. Im sorry its Caitlyn Jenner i know how that offends u GLAAD members.my bad Yolonda

three3bomber

Im not married to Bruce Jenner dude so wrong wife pal. Im sorry its Caitlyn Jenner i know how that offends u GLAAD members.my bad Yolonda
    You're despicable in all aspects of life, period....not a chick...post your picks, I want to fade you and stack $$$

12 Last