Betpoints: 1828

1/10/18 one play !TONIT!

Notre dame
    +1/-104

gl

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Without Colson and Farrell on the road with a team that hung around all game with them at norta dame.Going to be tough I think.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1828

word that's why its called a bench players step up.. If school A had a budget of 10 million and school B a budget of 500k and they could use that money for results, results =80% production hmmmm. If you cap the game out using stat fox ppg line evaluation the injury{s}are already priced into the live line.
    I could lose I could win but g.tech is on the verge of missing both post season playoffs with just 1 more loss I think , which is a good spot to bet against them. Besides its not like their great or anything I have them ranked 114th. But yes yes I am trying to buck a league trend here and from what I know the trend is your friend.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Good luck with all that

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I think ND played the exact game they needed to in order to win last time out at cuse. They won’t be able to grind Gtech to a halt.

Tough to beat a team twice, especially when the first time they hung around in indiana for 35 minutes, and now you gotta go to Georgia for 2nd straight road game without your senior point guard (& Bonzie).