iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday

WTD

Overall: 6-1 +33.80U

BP 10U: 3-0 +30U

Thursday

THE CITADEL BULLDOGS pk 10U

The Citadel Write-Up

There are a few regular plays I like as well but waiting on them, will add them later.
    Points Awarded:

tylerguy02 gave iceminers26 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jorge1 gave iceminers26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences gave iceminers26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jive gave iceminers26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gwiz gave iceminers26 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gmoney45 gave iceminers26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darkenergy gave iceminers26 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Boys! Nice about time someone jumped on the Bulldogs! I use to coach Football down there and saw how they were turing this thing around... GL with this one Ice. Keep up the winning ways

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never mention it but THANK YOU for your write-ups and picks. Ive tailed u these last couple days and been MONEY! Check your mail...

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    My Boys! Nice about time someone jumped on the Bulldogs! I use to coach Football down there and saw how they were turing this thing around... GL with this one Ice. Keep up the winning ways
    A football guy eh, football is my favorite sport even though I played hockey my entire life. Yeah I like the Bulldogs in this spot, hopefully they are up to the task and get the job done for us.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    I never mention it but THANK YOU for your write-ups and picks. Ive tailed u these last couple days and been MONEY! Check your mail...
    No problem buddy, just glad we are all making money.

iceminers26

Tylerguy and Jorge, thanks for the points buds, appreciate it. Hope we have another solid day today.

iceminers26

No Coincidences and Jive, thanks buds

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

we have had 3 inches on the ground for over 70 days here

so much that people just gave up shoveling

you are on a heck of a run ice

I am a believer

do you go through the capping process basically the same every day

ie,start by looking at trends then look into current form and motivation

or is that just the order of how it is written

I am trying to learn how to fish for myself

but don't really have a consistant way of going about it

iceminers26

Final Card

The Citadel pk 10U

Florida Atlantic/Florida International UNDER 155 2U

Minnesota -1 2U

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Do you like Florida Atlantic at -2.5? Not sure about going under -- the first time these two teams met, it was 106-88.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by gwiz View Post
    we have had 3 inches on the ground for over 70 days here so much that people just gave up shoveling you are on a heck of a run ice I am a believer do you go through the capping process basically the same every day ie,start by looking at trends then look into current form and motivation or is that just the order of how it is written I am trying to learn how to fish for myself but don't really have a consistant way of going about it
    Yeah its getting to that point here, I'm about ready to throw in the towel with the shoveling but try to bang out it out each day.

I try to follow the same approach everyday, just throw in a rip of Cope and sit at the desk with may laptop without any distractions. The order in which I list things in my write up have no significant meaning, its just pretty much the order in which I obtained the info from numerous sites and then factor all that info to see if it qualifies for a play or not. I guess I do always look for the same things in a specific order night in and night out, but its just something that I have grown accustomed to from doing it so often. As you mentioned, current form and motivation are two areas I use on top of all the statistical analysis, injuries, etc.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job! Keep mining out these winners

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Do you like Florida Atlantic at -2.5? Not sure about going under -- the first time these two teams met, it was 106-88.
    I don't like the side in this one, just the total. I try to stay away from sides in spots like this where a team crushed the other at their barn and now open up as just a small road favorite. More often than not, the home dog that was thumped previously covers the number, but not saying that will happen here, just stating that is occurs quite frequently.

I know that previous score between these two clubs probably have you guys thinking I'm nuts for playing the under, but it was just one game and the two clubs' recent forms, added to an inflated line IMO, has me liking the under in this one.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Great job! Keep mining out these winners
    Thanks buddy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if anything the high score the 1st time has me liking the play even more ...gl 2marro

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if anything the high score the 1st time has me liking the play even more ...gl 2marro
    It normally does for me too, but 204 points? There will be 50 less this time around? That's a pretty big spread.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn Iceminer... MINN huh? read what I just wrote thats says Wisc @ MINN lets get it on
    I agree the line doesn't make sense but we are dealing with an angry well coached Wisc team here don't see Minn beating them 3x in a row. But hey who really ever knows!

why do you like Minn? You think they match up I know you like to go on the way teams are playing so this kinda goes against that??

iceminers26

Damn Iceminer... MINN huh? read what I just wrote thats says Wisc @ MINN lets get it on I agree the line doesn't make sense but we are dealing with an angry well coached Wisc team here don't see Minn beating them 3x in a row. But hey who really ever knows! why do you like Minn? You think they match up I know you like to go on the way teams are playing so this kinda goes against that??
    Hey bud, I'll post my reasons for Minny in a few. I'm trying to finish up my WTA card for the early morning matches and a little tied up at the moment but will definitely come back in a bit and post them.

Wilforth
    Update your status

TBH, I really like Wisc in that spot.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Haven't been lookin at other threads/capper picks much whilst taking some down time.

Looks like you have been nailin it. Good work Ice. Keep it going bro

I've been not as hell of late as well. Gotta keep rollin while it lasts.

iceminers26

gwiz, thanks bud

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    TBH, I really like Wisc in that spot.
    Whisky is a solid team, just like the Golphers in this spot, should be a good one.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    Haven't been lookin at other threads/capper picks much whilst taking some down time. Looks like you have been nailin it. Good work Ice. Keep it going bro I've been not as hell of late as well. Gotta keep rollin while it lasts.
    I've been dropping by your threads, keep up the good work bud. Hope you're having a good vacation.

iceminers26

Damn Iceminer... MINN huh? read what I just wrote thats says Wisc @ MINN lets get it on I agree the line doesn't make sense but we are dealing with an angry well coached Wisc team here don't see Minn beating them 3x in a row. But hey who really ever knows! why do you like Minn? You think they match up I know you like to go on the way teams are playing so this kinda goes against that??
    First, the Big10 is tough on road teams and even though the Gophers have lost 2 of their past 3 at home, they still have an 11-2 home mark. Second, Minny has the Badgers number, winning both H2H match-ups last season. Third, I think a lot of people are buying in too much off Whisky's last road performance, a blowout win in Ann Arbor, but keep in mind that this team has dropped 2 of 3 road games and only stand at 3-4 on the road this season. Fourth, even though they have been struggling of late, home is a good place for the Gophers to get back on track where they average 80 points per game scoring and hold opponents to just 59 points per game. To add to the scoring aspect for the Gophers, they are shooting 51 percent from the field and 43 percent from deep at home this season. The Gophers are in desperate need of a big win after losing 2 straight in conference play and what better place then home to pick up that win. I just see too much value in the Gophers at home in basically a pk against a team that has their fair share of problems on the road.

Good luck with your play on this one, regardless of which way you decide to go.
    Points Awarded:

jorge1 gave iceminers26 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gwiz

nothing better for a team lacking confidence in pressure spots than to get an opponent they are comfortable with

I am not sold on this minny team but I do like situations where one team holds a mental edge

gwiz

I really think you can throw all the stats out the window in the minny game

it is all mental with them

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The bulldogs are on my DO NOT PLAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LIST as I have found them at times to be inconsistent, on occasions relax when they are in front allowing teams back into the contest and when they get behind they can turn to jello and drop their bundle completely. That said it's hard to resist them when you are dropping 10 units on them and your record is first class. Your write up is also compelling. Might just have to drop a unit or two on them. Good luck buddy with this play

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice write-up, GL tonight Ice!

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

Nice run Ice. GL tonight.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Ice, your capping skills are excellent. I like your writeups as well. keep up the good work. Conservative play builds bankrolls. I like your style.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Final Card

The Citadel pk 10U

Minnesota -1 2U

I took a look at the Wisc/Minn game and really like Minn as well. Thanks.

luclongley
    luclongley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3712

why minny? they did lose to michigan at home last week. under might be a strong play as well

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff Ice. im on all 3. BOL

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by luclongley View Post
    why minny? they did lose to michigan at home last week. under might be a strong play as well
    There's a reason why Minny have been installed favorites here. I did Tenn State the other day when they were favored over Tenn Tech and cashed it. I won't fade Minny here. I won't back the better team when the line is out of whack.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Citadel Bulldogs, PK (2U)

In this matchup, the Citadel comes in riding a 4-game win streak, including a big road victory @ conference leader Charleston, while W. Carolina limps in to this game 4-5 over the last 9, with 3 of those wins coming over the league's bottom feeders. I expect this to be a competitive game, as the Citadel's 6 league losses have been by a combined 17pts. Although not an offensive juggernaut, the Citadel has homecourt, a decided defensive advantage, as well as much better FT shooting (70.3% @ home to WCU's 59.5% on the road), which I think will ultimately decide this hotly contested affair.

Let's cash this.

12 Last