FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

3 Profitable

This will be a new bit in the NCAA COLLEGEBASKETBALL Thread.

Will keep record.

Questions regarding games are welcome.

We have a beautiful basketball board tonight and we're going to share 3 picks. Write ups....

Fordham vs Rutgers
    Big Ten basketball isn't all that this year, but don't dismiss Michigan St and Purdue yet this year with Ohio and Penn St right behind them. Rutgers isn't a team to be taken lightly at home either, beating opponents by an average of 19 points with a +13.8 1st Half margin. Giving Rutgers hasn't played top notch teams at home, you still can't dismiss their play and agree an -11 point game spread is very fair considering Fordham only averages 63-64 points per game. Were riding that first half margin against a weak weak opponent on the road, playing Rutgers -6 -110 1st Half

St. Peters vs Seton Hall

With this matchup the project has found the 1st Half total to be 3.5 points or more off and we're going to take a stab at it. We've all almost been involved in a wager with Seton Hall, and if you've watched the game you can admit they're an exciting team. Playing at home they have the ability to go off on incredible runs, post up 90 point games, and walk away with 20+ point wins. So far this season they're posting up an average of 44 1st Half points, while allowing opp to score an average of 30. Currently St. Peters is posting up 25 avg on the Road in the 1st Half; and giving their pace/point per game at 1.71 I see them hanging around in the first half, and if/when they do, this total of 62.5 pushes over easily.

San Diego vs Colorado
    Earlier today we saw some line movement that moved more-so into the favor of Colorado, giving the public saw that Colorado only allows an average of 60 points to Home opponents, but the line is simply too inflated now with this competition of both clubs. San Diego is making somewhat of an early impressive splash early on in the season, showing an 7-2 record along with Colorado. Both teams pace per game are neck and next, Colorado hasn't faced this good of play yet at home this season and because of that this line is way too inflated and I'll give San Diego the +8.5 all day

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Aztecs program has sunk a bit the past few years, bol. Normally I take em here too, but Colorado is the opposite, on the rise.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

San Diego st is the Aztecs
    San Diego is the Toros

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    San Diego st is the Aztecs
    San Diego is the Toros
    Shit I bet and didn't even notice... unless toros have a team now they're nothing to fear. Aztecs always been the team from sd.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Shit I bet and didn't even notice... unless toros have a team now they're nothing to fear. Aztecs always been the team from sd.