GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    South Dakota beating the brakes off ol piss, still don't understand that line move?? lol
    Jackrabbits are solid and my pick to win the summit hence why I was all over that today!

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Grabbed 1st 10 over 33 1/2 for 1/2 unit couldn't help myself. Not like teams were playing slow down, was more spazzing out on finishes and refs letting them play. Worse case I should get my 1/2 unit for game total if this loses. Sometimes just can't leave well enough alone.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    No doubt From the front rimmed dunk on X had composure and the Bears were just free wheeling. Banksie we may have to revisit that middle convo on this Purdue game again......not advocating it Guess it comes down to the individual and the eye test of watching gAme. If I get a fleshy 14 middle more or less tonight I may be tempted.
    Haha, middles are hard and mess with your rooting! I'm actually on the 2H under, just like I was in that Wisky one last night, which then hit with like 24 pts to spare.

Hey Red, is that Pedro Martinez in your avatar? Or someone who looks like him? Are you in this pic?

Redscot

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Haha, middles are hard and mess with your rooting! I'm actually on the 2H under, just like I was in that Wisky one last night, which then hit with like 24 pts to spare.

Hey Red, is that Pedro Martinez in your avatar? Or someone who looks like him? Are you in this pic?
    No doubt bro, conflicted emotions on middles, but on this one pretty comfortable (not sure) on the game total. Thought we might see some up and down coming out of half, but agree with 2nd half under.

Yeah that Pedro with my middle son, many years ago, great dude. Lived in the DR for 12 years and had a lot of mixing with MLB players. Most of them cool cats on their soil.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Adding one more..

Cal -13.5 .. been eying this one all freaking day and decided it worth a shot., cal was embarrasssed in Hawaii getting drilled by everyone including host chaminade as 16 point favs (we were on the doggie if ya recall ) ., if there was ever a bounce back spot this is it and a great opponent to do so against in garbage cal st Northridge who one of the worst defensive teams in the country. Normally I don't like teams off island tourneys but in this case I got to believe after their embarrassing trip there was some tough practices and attentive players ready to get that taste out their mouths., think that island trip created some value on the fav here as this spread should be several points higher imo.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

No doubt bro, conflicted emotions on middles, but on this one pretty comfortable (not sure) on the game total. Thought we might see some up and down coming out of half, but agree with 2nd half under.

Yeah that Pedro with my middle son, many years ago, great dude. Lived in the DR for 12 years and had a lot of mixing with MLB players. Most of them cool cats on their soil.
    That is awesome!! I'm Boston born and raised; Pedro is my all-time favorite Red Sox! Love the guy. And yeah, even on a personal level, he seems like a totally awesome dude. When I visited Cooperstown, I stayed at an inn where his whole posse stayed when he was enshrined into the Hall of Fame. He signed the wall there with a nice message to the hosts. Also saw a great exhibit of him at the Hall, which is a cool place.

2daBank

Fukkin kicking myself for missing good number and passing on that northwestern/gtech under. Had shitfest written all over it! Fawk

Redscot

Haha. Missed dunk sealed my fate. When will I learn. Game looking good though good call bank!

2daBank

Haha. Missed dunk sealed my fate. When will I learn. Game looking good though good call bank!
    Needed to start piling up some freaking winners after crappy start to day.. I swear South Dakota state better not blow the cover in ot after leading pretty much wire to wire..

Gonna remember this day for the ones I passed on that cashed, notably that northwestern under and western Michigan, as you can probably tell by my volume I hate passing on anything!! lol

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Had the middle. My bad.

Redscot

Radford , not gonna lie my bitch ass middled it too for 1/2 unit.

Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status: Win
    Risk / To Win Amount: 27.50 / 25.00 (USD) Accepted 11/28/2017 8:49 PM - EST
    Won: 25.00
    Amount Paid: 52.50
    Sport / Period: College Basketball / 2nd Half
    Line: Vanderbilt 11/28/2017 8:00:01 PM - (EST)
    -8 -110
    Opponent: Radford

Great call on Purdue under and we battling with S. Dakota, Wake (think you were on them), and Cal!

2daBank

Looks like 3 cashes in a row barring a jackrabbit meltdown in ot. Bringing day to 3-3 with wake and cal pending. Be nice to keep some consistency going and make it 3 winning days in a row!!

Redscot

That is awesome!! I'm Boston born and raised; Pedro is my all-time favorite Red Sox! Love the guy. And yeah, even on a personal level, he seems like a totally awesome dude. When I visited Cooperstown, I stayed at an inn where his whole posse stayed when he was enshrined into the Hall of Fame. He signed the wall there with a nice message to the hosts. Also saw a great exhibit of him at the Hall, which is a cool place.
    Right on bro, born and raised in NYC and Muts fan, so anyone enemy to the Yankees is a friend of mine!

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Grabbing CAL tonight???

Redscot

Looks like 3 cashes in a row barring a jackrabbit meltdown in ot. Bringing day to 3-3 with wake and cal pending. Be nice to keep some consistency going and make it 3 winning days in a row!!
    Yessir, keep the convo going Bank, makes the week a hell of a lot more tolerable being able to talk some shiznit and sweat out some games.

2daBank

Radford , not gonna lie my bitch ass middled it too for 1/2 unit.

Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status: Win
    Risk / To Win Amount: 27.50 / 25.00 (USD) Accepted 11/28/2017 8:49 PM - EST
    Won: 25.00
    Amount Paid: 52.50
    Sport / Period: College Basketball / 2nd Half
    Line: Vanderbilt 11/28/2017 8:00:01 PM - (EST)
    -8 -110
    Opponent: Radford

Great call on Purdue under and we battling with S. Dakota, Wake (think you were on them), and Cal!
    What was halftime score? I'm assuming you prob hit middle w vandy right?

Fukkin app st the one I should have, 1 point game at half and they go on to blow cover by point or 2.. fukkers, really considered making that a 1st half play too fearing they might wear down on us.

Redscot

What was halftime score? I'm assuming you prob hit middle w vandy right?

Fukkin app st the one I should have, 1 point game at half and they go on to blow cover by point or 2.. fukkers, really considered making that a 1st half play too fearing they might wear down on us.
    Yeah I got this one, and missed out on the Ville middle by the missed dunk at like 11:00, just my style though, has worked for me for the most part. Appalachian game was a hard one indeed. Tired as F uck but gonna hit the hay and root on last two games. You do any work on G-Town this year? Really curious about Patrick and what he could be as a coach. Crazy, I grew up in the hay day of the big east, Carnasecca, Massamino, Thompson, Beheim (I know I spelled all that shit wrong, but that's a rough group) and now Mully and Ewing Coaches.

2daBank

Cash wake!

4-3 on day with cal pending.

2daBank

Yeah I got this one, and missed out on the Ville middle by the missed dunk at like 11:00, just my style though, has worked for me for the most part. Appalachian game was a hard one indeed. Tired as F uck but gonna hit the hay and root on last two games. You do any work on G-Town this year? Really curious about Patrick and what he could be as a coach. Crazy, I grew up in the hay day of the big east, Carnasecca, Massamino, Thompson, Beheim (I know I spelled all that shit wrong, but that's a rough group) and now Mully and Ewing Coaches.
    I do little or nothing in way of reading about teams bro, all basically numbers for me so I have very little incite on individual teams other than what numbers tell me. I'm sure someone around here could give you better answer than me!

2daBank

That puts us at 45-30 overall with cal pending, not sure if I'll be up to grade them tonight or not 50/50, lol. Gonna take quick look at 2marros card but dunno how much work I will do.

2daBank

Boom. Cal cashes for another winning day

5-3 today

46-30 overall.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Another nice day, get it son!

You say you're a numbers guy, but I had thought you watch the games plenty and know the teams and the game pretty well...

Redscot

I do little or nothing in way of reading about teams bro, all basically numbers for me so I have very little incite on individual teams other than what numbers tell me. I'm sure someone around here could give you better answer than me!
    I can dig it. Nice finish to the evening btw!

Do you think with the inexpensive availability of kenpom, lines have gotten sharper than previously? Not that it seems to be bothering you at all, lol.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Like unlv today they look really good this year plus I think there giving Michigan to Many points at plus +11 that's a lot for a team that good.Those are my two plays today.

2daBank

Another nice day, get it son!

You say you're a numbers guy, but I had thought you watch the games plenty and know the teams and the game pretty well...
    Oh I def know the game and I do watch, as we go I'll get more familiar with individual teams but honestly never sure that a good thing. think I'm at my best when I'm just interpreting numbers and not letting any bias I develop from watching interfere. Lol

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Like unlv today they look really good this year plus I think there giving Michigan to Many points at plus +11 that's a lot for a team that good.Those are my two plays today.
    Man I watched UNLV against UTAH and the boys are FOR REAL. Amazing that just last year they had the worst team in program history. They get an ESPN top 20 player and now just like that they’re night and day better.

2daBank

I got the thread up for today guys. Let's switch over

First 123