2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Turkey day hoops

What up everyone? Happy thanksgiving!!

I don't expect as much participation as normal and personally I only got few hours then I'll be gone as well. As always anyone who wants to more than welcome to chime in now and/or keep thread going after I leave if ya so desire.

We had a awesome day yesterday going 12-2! Certainly don't expect that to happen again, lol. Anyways that brought 2 day total to 18-10, in a perfect world that will look little better after today but who knows?

As always I'll start off with 1 then add as I cap..

Vols +8 .. books giving Rick Barnes team no credit here. Nova has yet to play a good team this year so I think some their numbers little misleading. Plus they jump shooters and didn't like the venue yesterday. I think vols will have success on the glass in this game and honestly they have look of team who came to win this tourney. Yesterday they let Purdue hang around after several times going on runs to take control of game. If they do that again maybe they get beat late but this a winnable game i in know way seeing decided by more than 8..

2daBank

Well shit, i was pretty interested in Rhode Island but I see ec Mathews has red next to his name on kp. Can anyone tell me what's up with him? Has he been playing? How long till he bank?

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well shit, i was pretty interested in Rhode Island but I see ec Mathews has red next to his name on kp. Can anyone tell me what's up with him? Has he been playing? How long till he bank?
    He's out 4-6 weeks. This is Rhoddy's first D-1 game with him out.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    He's out 4-6 weeks. This is Rhoddy's first D-1 game with him out.
    That sucks but Thanks buddy. Man that line looks awful freakin short then doesn't it?!

HeeluvaGuy

That sucks but Thanks buddy. Man that line looks awful freakin short then doesn't it?!
    Yep. I posted SH -4 last night. Not overthinking this one.

2daBank

Seton hall -3 -120.. i hate paying extra juice but I also hate leaving the hook on a short line.. square as shit but man how can you possibly like RI without EC? Hall should do work on the glass and they no stranger to playing in the Bronx!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Love ya guys

great threads

2daBank

Yep. I posted SH -4 last night. Not overthinking this one.
    I agree, no clue why line dropped since then? Can't imagine hall not a popular play but doesn't make it the wrong 1.. I'm with ya,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Love ya guys

great threads
    Thanks buddy. Hope you have a great turkey day

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

I’ll jump on Hall with you guys as well vs that lineup.

HeeluvaGuy

Seton hall -3 -120.. i hate paying extra juice but I also hate leaving the hook on a short line.. square as shit but man how can you possibly like RI without EC? Hall should do work on the glass and they no stranger to playing in the Bronx!!
    Square bets win too. Not much for me on this card. No need to force anything. Happy turkey day!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Happy Thanksgiving all my brothers to the South!

2daBank

Uni +3.5..little concerned about depth here but there also a lot to like. Don't let NCst beating zona get you twisted, as we talked about when playing the over yesterday zona was a great matchup for them. Today is just the opposite, uni will be like pulling teeth for them! They will turn this game into a grind, they will not give Wolfpack bunch of free points at the line or in the open court. If NCst can win a half court game against this squad thats shot should be more acclimated to this "gym" today then so be it.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

I got Hall at -4. GL

2daBank

Arkansas +2.5.. much more impressive wins thus far. Let's see if the Sooners freshman point gaurd ready to hold up to the kind of pressure Mike andersons squad likes to put on the ball. Should be a track meet but I know nothing of this gym and books hung a really good number, pretty much right where i have it so no real value in total.

2daBank

Interested in watching butler/Texas and kinda like Texas but really just not enough evidence from either these young teams for me to be able to make a accurate number and I try not to be a dart thrower

HeeluvaGuy

Arkansas +2.5.. much more impressive wins thus far. Let's see if the Sooners freshman point gaurd ready to hold up to the kind of pressure Mike andersons squad likes to put on the ball. Should be a track meet but I know nothing of this gym and books hung a really good number, pretty much right where i have it so no real value in total.
    Hmmmm... I've been looking at the under in this one as a regression candidate. Both teams are playing their first games away from home and first games against a P5 team. Add to that OU's youth and we could see a sloppy one here. The Hogs tend to slow down a little away from home and lose a bit of efficiency. Possessions could be as low as 75, which would be pretty good for under 163.5.

2daBank

Hmmmm... I've been looking at the under in this one as a regression candidate. Both teams are playing their first games away from home and first games against a P5 team. Add to that OU's youth and we could see a sloppy one here. The Hogs tend to slow down a little away from home and lose a bit of efficiency. Possessions could be as low as 75, which would be pretty good for under 163.5.
    Think I agree, might have been little high with my pace. I'm not playing but I would tend to agree w you, having arky winning made me think high cause think they will get easy points.

HeeluvaGuy

Think I agree, might have been little high with my pace. I'm not playing but I would tend to agree w you, having arky winning made me think high cause think they will get easy points.
    I'm gonna hold off and see if the line creeps up. Also want to see what the shooting and officiating looks like in the first game.

2daBank

I'm gonna hold off and see if the line creeps up. Also want to see what the shooting and officiating looks like in the first game.
    Good chance it might cause raw numbers I put it damn near 165, you make some good point tho

2daBank

I'm gonna play Texas but I promise it somewhat a dart throw, someone I have a great deal of respect for at another site is on them tho so figure if my lean lines up with his play might as well give it a shot. In shocka smart I Trust the process, lol

Tex-3

2daBank

Great half by vols! That was a reputation line if i ever saw one, nothing justified it.

2daBank

I really think that it. I skipped over some in name of saving time but is what it is. Didn't really look at the later starts so maybe when I get home later I could potentially have another play or 2, no promises.. gl everyone and have a wonderful thanksgiving.,

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Bold really showing up 2h.. I thought covering by 20 at the half would be safe.. silly me

2daBank

Jesus Christ wtf did vols all get stoned at the half? This retarded! No way do you dominate a 1st half like that then give up 25-4 run in second!! I mean sure i knew nova would come back, but should be a game not a freaking blowout!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    Bold really showing up 2h.. I thought covering by 20 at the half would be safe.. silly me
    Dude I knew nova come back but figured to around even then it be a back and forth game! Silly me too! Lol., I strongly considered middle since it was such huge opportunity but like a dummy I passed.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Dam we on different page this season

chosen4th

Dude I knew nova come back but figured to around even then it be a back and forth game! Silly me too! Lol., I strongly considered middle since it was such huge opportunity but like a dummy I passed.
    It’s happened to me so much between nba and college this year already, just huge lopsided second halves.. I don’t get how teams just quit

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    It’s happened to me so much between nba and college this year already, just huge lopsided second halves.. I don’t get how teams just quit
    I think we be close. Just hope foul game doesn't get us at end. Happens all the time to everyone w hoops, once we get more into season you will see I typically always take half original bet and go for middle in these type games.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Dam we on different page this season
    Can't imaging our picks were ever similar, prob just different plays most the time but I've never played many favs and seems you do.. not saying one any better than other just different but doubt we line up much considering styles way different.. totals we havnt seemed to disagree any which makes sense., gl buddy

chosen4th

Brutal loss, can’t hit anything in last minute

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

The jay wright effect that half I guess...

Gl you’ll get em back.

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

Anything today bank??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    Anything today bank??
    Yea probably, got fukked up yesterday late start, lol., I'll try to get thread up soon..

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Yea probably, got fukked up yesterday late start, lol., I'll try to get thread up soon..
    I feel you man, late night. hope you had a good thanksgiving!

12 Last