unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

UNC/Stanford under 157

I don't usually like to take the under in many games UNC is involved in but will tonight. It is always a risk but these are my considerations:

1. Both teams have played no one and this will be a step up in competition. One would expect both to find it harder to get easy looks like they have been in previous games. Neither team has faced a team with legit size inside to negate easy baskets and put backs.

2. Jerod Haase, is a Roy Williams disciple, as he played for him and coached under him for years. He knows not to try and run with the Heels so you can expect him to try keeping this from being a run and gun game. Teams that have successfully done this in years past, like Virginia, have really made it a very sloppy and low scoring game.

3. With Berry still trying to work his way back into form, following the broken hand, I can see the Heels having a tougher go against a team that is more defensively sound. He shot just 1 of 11 in his debut. Not only that but with Berry being out several of the new faces have yet to mesh with him on the floor. Could get sloppy at times until this all fits together.

4. This is supposed to be a sold out event tonight. First time, in a longtime for Stanford. I can see players coming out a bit amped and that can lead to some missed shots early. Both teams will have to adapt especially the youngsters.

As long as this game doesn't get taken over by the refs I don't see it going over.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

I like Stanford and the points, think it could be close.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Under is too dangerous to bet.. more value is on Standford spread.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I like Stanford and the points, think it could be close.
    Maybe, I don't like how they have played 4 games at home and are 1-3 ATS and lost outright to Eastern Washington. Doesn't bode well for them covering the number against a team that is light years ahead of anyone they have previously played.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Williams with 6 triples in the 1st half to really hurt this play